Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

=)) I slept and woke up to 3 million!! Good job!! Those who clicked the night away, rest now... the day time people will continue the work! :))

I discovered that touch pads are better than my new mouse too! =)) and i don't think my insurance covers injury to the finger due to mouse clicking... LMAO

Guest nhatkhanh

I just read these informations from Official Seoul International Drama Awards Facebook Page:"the Red Hearts is just for fun and to see how SDA entries are cared about by the world drama fans. All entries will be going through fair screening and critique by professional jurors"
entry= film, dramas, actor, actress, etc...So I think we should like this page to update the nominee finalist, when and where we can vote as well as the period of time for voting:https://www.facebook.com/seouldrama

I just read these informations from Official Seoul International Drama Awards Facebook Page:"the Red Hearts is just for fun and to see how SDA entries are cared about by the world drama fans. All entries will be going through fair screening and critique by professional jurors"

entry= film, dramas, etc...So I think we should like this page to update the nominee finalist, when and where we can vote as well as the period of time for voting:https://www.facebook.com/seouldrama

Ehhhh???? Oh... okay... anyway it was a great stress reliever! Well, not the stress on the fingers.. that is a different story. :)) :))

At least now we can say that BM has decent number of likes unlike yesterday, right? ;))

Ohhh!!!!! DAEBAK guys!!!!!! I think Joo Won and Bridal Mask fans suddenly came alive today!!!!

We blow the winter with our Gakkie flutes!!!! YAY!!!!!!

And we crossed the 5 Million Mark!!!!! AND HAPPY 1100 PAGES AT OUR THREAD!!!

128_zps1ce50b99.gif

Heck, even if this means to see how popular and loved the drama is... its still means something. That Joo Won fans, Bridal Mask fans, other co-stars of Bridal Mask fans are uniting to make the judges know that this is a well-received drama, loved by millions (well clicked to make it millions that is :D).

@crazyoverkdrama, We beat Sir Chief!!! I should not tell this to my co-workers, they are screaming with this drama and I'm clueless why (I don't watch it,kekeke).

And guys thank you for giving time to click the Heart button. It only means you LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our Cutie very much!!!!!

127_zpse5d31ba3.gif

But of course we must not stop to keep on clicking until we ousted all of the nominees away.... kekekekeke. :D

Villain that is actually Kang to's secret admirer: Don't Stop that Clicking !!!!!!!!! We have to make this drama reach 50 Million hearts!!! and compared to this man, 50 Million hearts is not enough!!!!

bmeps146_zps8ed130cd.jpg

aye aye captain @coolreborn! I think I can even keep clicking while sleeping, now I'm on my laptop, it's kinda like drumming my fingers on something...
Even if the votes are only for fun, at least Cutie has helped to lower the cholesterol level on my fingers

Cutie Just Tweeted

주원 @Moonjunwon 1m

날씨 좋으다~~~^^ 반팔 반바지 입고 나왔는데 따뜻하다~ 아이스커피를 한잔 해야겠군!!ㅎ 모두 좋은하루 되요~~

google translate:

Wearing a short-sleeved shorts and the weather is good ~ ~ ~ ^ ^ I got to warm a cup of iced coffee came out! Heh ~ ~ Can I Have a good day all.

.... Eh, he is only wearing a short-sleeved shorts???? Awww google translate, you going to kill me with your moatiness!!!!

latteholic said: Seems like Cutie is happy again! :)
주원주원 ‏@Moonjunwon1m

날씨 좋으다~~~^^ 반팔 반바지 입고 나왔는데 따뜻하다~ 아이스커피를 한잔 해야겠군!!ㅎ 모두 좋은하루 되요~~

Good weather ~ ~ ~ ^ ^ Came out wearing a short-sleeved shorts and warm- I got to a cup of iced coffee heh! Can I a good day ~ ~