Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest mei8805

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; "UEE asks Joo Won, “Have you forgotten me?”by jennywill - 8 mins ago- Views-

this Story

• 1Share on Tumblr

20130509_uee_joowon.jpg

It’s been a while since UEE and Joo Won met since their famous ‘Ojakgyo Brothers‘, but rather than expressing her happiness upon reuniting with him, UEE couldn’t help but fluster him as she expressed a bit of jealousy!

The pair received the TV Rookie Award together at the 48th Baeksang Arts Awards last year. However, after that, during a few interviews, Joo Won had chosen his ‘7th Grade Civil Servant‘ co-star Choi Kang Hee as his best partner. When UEE stood with Joo Won on stage to give the 49th Baeksang Arts Rookie Award just recently on the 9th, she demanded an answer, asking, “Last year, we received this award together and were overcome with emotion, but then afterwards you chose Choi Kang Hee sunbaenim as your best partner. Have you forgotten me?“.

The question flustered Joo Won, who laughed awkwardly before he offered, “Recently, the show I had the most fun watching is ‘Jeon Woo Chi‘ (UEE’s starring drama). I had a lot of fun watching it,” cheering up UEE just a bit.

Good save, Joo Won!

Cr : Allkpop.com

t’s been a while since UEE and Joo Won met since their famous ‘Ojakgyo Brothers‘, but rather than expressing her happiness upon reuniting with him, UEE couldn’t help but fluster him as she expressed a bit of jealousy!The pair received the TV Rookie Award together at the 48th Baeksang Arts Awards last year. However, after that, during a few interviews, Joo Won had chosen his ‘7th Grade Civil Servant‘ co-star Choi Kang Hee as his best partner. When UEE stood with Joo Won on stage to give the 49th Baeksang Arts Rookie Award just recently on the 9th, she demanded an answer, asking, “Last year, we received this award together and were overcome with emotion, but then afterwards you chose Choi Kang Hee sunbaenim as your best partner. Have you forgotten me?“.The question flustered Joo Won, who laughed awkwardly before he offered, “Recently, the show I had the most fun watching is ‘Jeon Woo Chi‘ (UEE’s starring drama). I had a lot of fun watching it,” cheering up UEE just a bit.Good save, Joo Won!Cr : Allkpop.com

=)) =)) =))

No wonder the ladies love you, Cutie! You know just what to say on really awkward moments...!

:)) :)) :))

Edit: aww... But i don't think it's because of her that's why he's watching it. Sorry TaeJa shippers...His hyung CTH is also there. But nice one, Cutie!

meinitafitriana sari said: class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; "UEE asks Joo Won, “Have you forgotten me?”by jennywill - 8 mins ago- Views-

this Story

• 1Share on Tumblr

It’s been a while since UEE and Joo Won met since their famous ‘Ojakgyo Brothers‘, but rather than expressing her happiness upon reuniting with him, UEE couldn’t help but fluster him as she expressed a bit of jealousy!

The pair received the TV Rookie Award together at the 48th Baeksang Arts Awards last year. However, after that, during a few interviews, Joo Won had chosen his ‘7th Grade Civil Servant‘ co-star Choi Kang Hee as his best partner. When UEE stood with Joo Won on stage to give the 49th Baeksang Arts Rookie Award just recently on the 9th, she demanded an answer, asking, “Last year, we received this award together and were overcome with emotion, but then afterwards you chose Choi Kang Hee sunbaenim as your best partner. Have you forgotten me?“.

The question flustered Joo Won, who laughed awkwardly before he offered, “Recently, the show I had the most fun watching is ‘Jeon Woo Chi‘ (UEE’s starring drama). I had a lot of fun watching it,” cheering up UEE just a bit.

Good save, Joo Won!

Cr : Allkpop.com

Just wondering can he take up a more cheerful roles as he always acted in a heavy and sad role like bridal mask and bakery king
even in 7lcs he is also quite pitiful but at least not so tragic....
But i am wondering how  he will be in more casual and cheerful role maybe with abit of humour maybe like takashi sorimachi in beach boy role this kind
i cant imagine he weara swimming trunk running at the beach scenes lol
at least not police role again maybe some other characters like psychologist or lawyer or maybe famous singer
i mean i want to see him in many different roles 

ellasam81 said: Just wondering can he take up a more cheerful roles as he always acted in a heavy and sad role like bridal mask and bakery king
even in 7lcs he is also quite pitiful but at least not so tragic....
But i am wondering how  he will be in more casual and cheerful role maybe with abit of humour maybe like takashi sorimachi in beach boy role this kind
i cant imagine he weara swimming trunk running at the beach scenes lol
at least not police role again maybe some other characters like psychologist or lawyer or maybe famous singer
i mean i want to see him in many different roles 

@stearly: You're the best. I dont know how many times I've used the word "handsome" to describe him recently. Cutie in white suit is  superrrrrrrrrrrrrr superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr handsome. :))  Thanks for the gifs