.dimples......love the gif; esp. i get to see the BIGGER green pants<br />

This one is a really GREEN gardener.... Got your own cactus now

@silhouettes90

@bobsavero

, you think my name's hard to spell? Her's is harder! <br />

thinking of buying

:-?

@silhouettes90 : BUYING WHAT??? A GREEN PANTS OR A CACTUS ? hahahhaha

Oh course moaters should buy green pants. You guys wants the real thing or the cactus? I did say before that moaters need no cactus... that's for gardeners, we have the hard core thing. Eh you don't like it? Ok, I'll keep it for myself. <br />

<br />

29maerb.jpg

arch00 said:

SaranghaeJW said:@bobsavero: what's up with banana and cactus? *imagination runs too wild!!*

@arch00: yayy for the moatiers!

Hugs to all.... Long live JW... Saranghae

@bobsavero don't make us wait my dear comrade,let us see the BANANA dear that you got, if it's better than thorny cactus, might try rubbing it  =)) =)) 

@arch00 : wait, i have to nourished first, so, my banana wont dissapointed u. WHY U USE CAPSLOCK ON BANANA WORD ?? hahaha

Banana?? I still like cacti, they are HUGE when they grow... Bananas are small...

ah' date=' i think my master @mrdimples and my lovely teacher @coolreborn have to take another dicipline @saranghaeJW. and then, less than 1 week you will become a moaters who always diving in the moat lake. :))[/quote']

Less than a week?? Took me about 30 minutes though... Don't tell me your gardener status lasted a day...

crazyoverkdrama said:

bobsavero

wrote:

»

arch00 said:<br />

<br />

SaranghaeJW said:@bobsavero: what's up with banana and cactus? *imagination runs too wild!!*<br />

@arch00

: yayy for the moatiers! <br />

Hugs to all.... Long live JW... Saranghae<br />

<br />

<br />

@bobsavero

don't make us wait my dear comrade,let us see the BANANA dear that you got, if it's better than thorny cactus, might try rubbing it 

=))=))

<br />

<br />

<br />

@arch00

: wait, i have to nourished first, so, my banana wont dissapointed u. WHY U USE CAPSLOCK ON BANANA WORD ?? hahaha

Guest dreamer1430292398

manyearsago

said: Having a mixed feeling after seeing a jap magazine cover in PYC's thread just now.The magazine has an interview of PKW regarding Bridal Mask. Happy for PKW but feeling sad for JW.

@crazyoverkdrama. sorry, i will make my banana more big than this pic , like my teacher @coolreborn teach me :Dbanana3.jpg

i know, now my banana is still in bud phase :D, here is my plant :D
c26951.jpg
photo cr to the uploaders :D
@ctfrsgp : mmm, okay okay. i understand, old bunny need a peacefullnes. :D hehehehehehe

ctfrsgp said:

Hey gals, dun flood my bunny home here or burn the one in BM thread, ok? Or else this old bunny will be homeless *sob*

(cr. as tagged)

@ctfrsgp we were nourishing the garden 07baa27a.gif but i suppose the flood came there of too much splashing in the moat lake as we got new moatiers too cfed93e2.gif

#runs before gardeners get me th_084_.gif th_084_.gif 

@bobsavero and @crazyoverkdram let's burn the BM thread  th_104_.gif 

Looks like I better start packing my luggages in case I need to evacuate fr my bunny holes... boohoo...

stock-photo-rabbit-baby-bunny-in-old-suitcase-110355236_zpsfd780683.jpg