Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest septmoon16

Everyone has a different measuring stick when it comes to acting. I think the product will speak for itself once the drama airs.
Joo Won has never disappointed me in a role, I refuse to doubt him now.

Plus, these photos look so FUN! I have seen dramatic Joo Won, angry Joo Won, heroic Joo Won --- I'm definitely ready to embrace pissy & playful Joo Won. :D

This man.... how is it that I want to pinch his cheeks and grab his bubble butt simultaneously? :P

Thanks for all the yummy photos gals!

hangilro_zpsfe8cb0c6.jpg

septmoon16 said: Everyone has a different measuring stick when it comes to acting. I think the product will speak for itself once the drama airs.

Plus, these photos look so FUN! I have seen dramatic Joo Won, angry Joo Won, heroic Joo Won --- I'm definitely ready to embrace pissy & playful Joo Won. :D

This man.... how is it that I want to pinch his cheeks and grab his bubble butt simultaneously? :P

mrdimples said: septmoon16 said: Everyone has a different measuring stick when it comes to acting. I think the product will speak for itself once the drama airs.

Guest septmoon16

mrdimples said: septmoon16 said: Everyone has a different measuring stick when it comes to acting. I think the product will speak for itself once the drama airs.

Guest septmoon16

you know something is wrong with you when you find someone getting slap just H.O.T.!

damn Joo Won has such a nice profile.

would make a lovely addition to Anatomy of a Man eh mrdimples? :D

you are right @stearly, I'd much rather Joo Won do the silly & funny. And after the intensity of BM, I am glad he can take this much easier. He looks like he is having fun. I hope there's plenty of that on set as well. Knowing JW, he will surely create a good atmosphere. 

Joo Won always says that he looks at the script first when it comes to choosing a drama. Unless his hands are tied for whatever reason, I hope he will get it right again. He has so far an unbeatable record. But if this doesn't work out as well, I hope he would have learnt from this and at least give himself a pat on the back(I can give him one too!) for daring to take a risk.

Earlier @coolreborn mentioned that people might criticise him for overacting. And these people will say in the same breath how their favourite actor are much more subtle in his acting. This is a matter of individual preference of an actor's style, I supposed. For me, Joo Won is a natural at acting. He thinks and deliberate over a scene but when the cameras are rolling, he steps into character and just let his character take over. If his character is someone emotionally inhibited like Hwang Taehee, he is subdued. If his character is someone emotionally uninhibited like Lee Kangto, he is raw and intense. From some earlier description, Chansung's character dismisses Han Gil Ro as rattlebrained so perhaps Gil Ro is this immature and foolish rich kid. I guess that's a side of him but I am sure, he will prove to be one talented top-notch agent as the drama progresses.

I have read many positive comments but also negative ones on his acting. The same people I mentioned above always compare him to their bias. They will say  things like Joo Won wears the same look throughout Bridal Mask. It's almost funny because their bias wears the same look no matter which drama he appears in. They say we mistake a wild look in Joo Won's eyes as intensity, I say they mistake the glazed over look in their bias eyes as subtlety. They say Joo Won is too shouty, I can say I have seldom seen actor portray anger the way Joo Won does. They mentioned their bias whom I have watched and I go, huh? that's angry?? Well, if the pesky mosquito just flew out of my reach, I might look like that. But if the man whose capture my career or even life depended upon escape from my clutches, my oh my, I will be angry mad.

I don't get them at all and we should not bother. If these comments surface, feed them to our Moat Kraken monster.....he hasnt had a good meal for a long time. 

@coolreborn long time no see our moatie... u shld let him out sometime or else he will run amok and goes bersek when u let him loose after hez cooped up in the caves for too long >:):D

@mrdimples Thank you so much for putting into human-readable words which otherwise wld hav been "#&f%*#**#*#/#*/%/*#/f#&&¤*#**" in my mind and heart whenever I hear or read abt someone talking bad abt our cutie maknae. U always hav the right words/phrases to express how we all feel without degrading the other parties who r being compared with cutie. Tatz why U are so precious to us :D

I do hope tat the character of Gillro will evolve from an immature reckless rich kiddo to a responsible sensible young man as the story develops. Like how LSG's character in TK2H grew from a good-for-nothing crown prince to a sly and intelligent king.