Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Nico week-end box office     (Number of theaters     Weekend           Cumulative)
201212311412461.JPG
-> #7: I guess it's not bad for an animation ^^
http://news.maxmovie.com/movie_info/sha_news_view.asp?newsType=&page=&contain=&keyword=&mi_id=MI0098055478

Guest butwal

@raito1310 Thank you for the video!! I don't think they have done any project together before!! seeing how playful SJK was I guess they are close since they attend same university!!

Just thinking out loud :-/

PYC has won an award in the 2012 MBC drama awards for his role in I Miss You. Wldnt tat means tat he will not be contesting with cutie for the award this year end? Unless his next proj is with MBC again which I think is unlikely since PYC has alrdy done 2 for them :-? But I oso think CDDA will likely dominate SBS drama award (provided therez not another high profile production), while IRSI2 sweeps the trophies at KBS.

I wonder if young ambitious actors like PYC, SJK and KSH, do they or their agencies take into consideration the probability of clinching an award before deciding which tv station to work with and which drama to take on :-B

My friend just went nuts watching Cutie perform in the KBS Drama Awards when I let her watch it this morning. And then I follow up with Cutie's latest 1N2D screencap and she goes 'Ampogi!!!!" (means So Handsome!). LOL.

She knows Joo Won but not really a fan, now I think I just converted her. kekekeke.

Guest xopo17

congrats for Joo Won for win 2 award at KBS award 2012 
 you deserved and gaksital is hit and great drama, and u played gaksital role with good superb acting.
congrats oppa and many bless and good thing for u in 2013, waiting for 7civil drama in this month :D
juwon_kbs2012dramaawards_opening.jpg

My friend just went nuts watching Cutie perform in the KBS Drama Awards when I let her watch it this morning. And then I follow up with Cutie's latest 1N2D screencap and she goes 'Ampogi!!!!" (means So Handsome!). LOL.

She knows Joo Won but not really a fan, now I think I just converted her. kekekeke.

@coolreborn Go...go...spread the Gospel of Cutie Bunny... :D:))

ahh finally make it to hop in here :D

have i told a greeting for everyone here ?? look i'm not, so i wanna say Happy New Year 2013, hope it'll filled with health and joy

as for my baby boy, Joo "Cutie" Won, congrats for the award, keep up the hard work, keep humble and we'll always love you here :x

and as you know, you are the winner of Top Excellence and Daesang Award in my heart, so proud of you and noona loves you :-*

ahh finally make it to hop in here :D

have i told a greeting for everyone here ?? look i'm not, so i wanna say

Happy New Year 2013, hope it'll filled with health and joy

as for my baby boy, Joo "Cutie" Won, congrats for the award, keep up the hard work, keep humble and we'll always love you here :x

and as you know, you are the winner of Top Excellence and Daesang Award in my heart, so proud of you and noona loves you :-*

@sophiechoice If our imaginative kisses can be translated into real ones... i think our cutie's face will be fully covered by lipstick marks :D

Guest sunshine4ever

Congrats, Joo Won. Good luck to him in the new drama. Hope he will be challenged by the new role and will win solid acting skills award. I believe though that he did an awesome job in Bridal Mask and gained many respects from old to young people including all of you in this thread and me. I am grateful that he had gained a lot of acting skills and is always humbled no matter what and his hardwork was acknowledge when he won the 2 awards at KBS Drama Awards. In my heart he is the best Bridal Mask ever and I can never imagine myself liking Lee Kang To without him.

So sorry if this news was translated and posted before.

Thanks to
amlogos_10 for the translation of the news below. Pictures inserted by sunshine4ever.

"2012 family drama, among all the Drama Awards, who would be winners?"

2hz5lwy.jpg6fmple.jpg2crxcli.jpg34fl1f7.jpg

"Hardworking Award:  For the supporting cast actors and actresses, it is very common for them to star in different dramas simultaneously.  However, they were always not the main leads.   But this year, there were young, good looking stars, who starred in different dramas simultaneously. 

The two main leads, Joo Won and Jin Se Yeon, of KBS Drama, “Gaksital” are the ones.   Joo Won had finished “Ojakgyo Brothers” at the beginning of year, he then starred in “Gaksital”, and right afterward accepted “7th Level Servants”, which will be broadcasted on MBC, in January 2013.

Jin Se Yeon immediately starred in “Five Fingers”, after her roles in “Gaksital” and “My Daughter is Flower”.  Due to the extension of the drama (Gaksital), and the reasons for the removal of T-ara Eun Jung, with a controversial position, she has received the hardworking award."

Original Source: Naver
Chinese translation by minidadalove at JW Baidu
English translation by  amlogos at Soompi

2a7er8p.jpg