Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@alysanne, I second that saeguk idea! But then that will mean it's a heavy going drama again. 

LSG's aegyo is....it's like asking him to cook you a proper meal lol!! Joo Won seems pretty good at cooking though!! ^^

@mojobobo yah... He's good in cooking rice... Hahaha... He cooked for 100 pax not so long ago... I wan a bowl of tat, can eat it plain even without any side dish :x

GOOD KISSER

HAVE FUN!

@mrdimples waaahhhhh....the "chu ding" kiss... I so miss TaeJa... I luv tat first kiss scene in OB. It was so beautifully filmed with tat autumn background... :x :x :x i luv the scene in the car after tat kiss scene... It was so funny :D

ctfrsgp said:

@mojobobo yah... He's good in cooking rice... Hahaha... He cooked for 100 pax not so long ago... I wan a bowl of tat, can eat it plain even without any side dish

@ctfrsgp: Why need side dishes? When Joo Won can be the main course, the side dishes and the dessert.... LOL.

@coolreborn can i hav him for breakfast, morning tea, brunch, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, supper and any adhoc snack in between? Yum.... :P oh boy, i'm taking my 1st deep moat dive now...

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

ctfrsgp said:<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

@mojobobo

yah... He's good in cooking rice... Hahaha... He cooked for 100 pax not so long ago... I wan a bowl of tat, can eat it plain even without any side dish <br />

<br />

<br />

@ctfrsgp

: Why need side dishes? When Joo Won can be the main course, the side dishes and the dessert.... LOL.

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn wrote: »

ctfrsgp said:

@coolreborn can i hav him for breakfast, morning tea, brunch, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, supper and any adhoc snack in between? Yum.... oh boy, i'm taking my 1st deep moat dive now...

@ctfrsgp : What you're taking quite a lot dear. Ok, but after dinner, I can have him huh? LOL. Now what would mrdimples do to us if she found out.

@coolreborn well, we can share if there are any leftovers =))

@coolreborn, @mrdimples awww that's so sweet of you guys (or girls?)..hmmm I think I'd go to the gorgeous and intense look! The long ago shaving scene still gives me shivers  :\"> :\"> I think he would make a great model for gillette someday 
I'm glad I found this thread, I won't be able to move on from the ending. I even thought I would go into depression..but here I am being extra giddy over Joo won hahahah

@ctfrsgp thanks! I think I'm now sinking shamelessly in this gutter while reading all your posts. Forget the cute profile picture  B-)

@sa0irse i'm trying distract myself with my moat mates' posts too so tat i will not scratch the itchy spots on my face & body :D i cant imagine how i am going to survive the next 2 weeks at home if i hav not discover tis place and my moat friends :P