Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Joo Won says the 'My Sassy Girl' drama will be very different from the movie

joo-won

Derived and inspired by the original 2001 film of the same name, the new production will instead be a fusion historical drama unlike the movie.

He revealed what he's been up to lately with, "These days, I've continuously engaged in filming for SBS's 'My Sassy Girl (working title).'  I think it'll remain that way for the end of the year and beginning of the new year.  In order to finish it to an extent, we are spurring on."

He explained how the drama is focused on the love story between a bizarre princess (played by Oh Yeon Seo) and a scholar. Joo Won added. When asked to introduce the drama, the actor said, "It's a romance between a sassy princess and a man.  The content is entirely different from the original.  You'll see when you watch it."

“My Sassy Girl” is confirmed to be the actor’s last drama before he enlists as an active duty soldier. It will be 100 percent pre-produced, and is reportedly planning on airing in Korea, Japan, and China simultaneously.

• Like 4

Joo Won and BoA, New Couple South Korea

SEOUL, KOMPAS.com - South Korean media TV Report or tvreport.co.krreported that the artist's role Joo Won (29) dating since the end of 2016 with a singer who is also the artist's role BoA (30).

Also reported, they began a relationship after meeting in an activity-togethers with friends and acquaintances.

Mentioned, that links them is the same interests and tastes. They equally enjoy hiking and playing golf as well as being attracted to each other because of their healthy lifestyle. They taste the same music.

Joo and BoA also jointly discuss their acting. Joo had been watching the latest drama BoA, My Wife Is Having an Affair Week , and give input for BoA.

One source close to the news that they say that they are an intimate partner. They can communicate well because of similar interests and tastes it.

After news of their relationship published by TV Report , the agency made a confirmation that the Joo Joo began dating BoA go near the end of 2016.

However, since Joo was busy undergoing shooting , no one can be extracted from him about his relationship with BoA.

• Like 4

Joo Won sends former 'Yong Pal' sister Park Hye Soo a snack cart on the set of her drama!

joo-won

Actress Park Hye Soo is getting loved from her former 'Yong Pal' older brother Joo Won!

The actor and actress, who worked together in the SBS drama 'Yong Pal', are also labelmates under Huayi Brothers. The snack cart Joo Won sent over to the set of currently airing tvN drama 'Introverted Boss' is decorated with pretty pictures of Park Hye Soo from her productions, showing Joo Won's love for his hoobae

A representative from Huayi Brothers said that Park Hye Soo was very surprised to receive the gift from Joo Won and she is working hard to repay the kindness with even better acting. 

joo-won_1487225466_201702161108777125_58a50ab27d72d_99_20170216111403.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Definite date, finally, and no more denials from HB, huh?

Joo Won’s Enlistment Date Confirmed

R. Jun April 13, 2017

Actor Joo Won is next in the line of celebs taking off to the military this year. According to Joo Won’s agency, Huayi Brothers, the actor received his draft notice yesterday; his date has been set for May 16.

During a V Live broadcast, Joo Won said, “I will serve diligently and to the best of my ability.” Upon enlisting, Joo Won will undergo five weeks of training, after which he will serve for 21 months. His last project before service is SBS’s pre-produced drama “My Sassy Girl,” co-starring Oh Yeon Seo, which will air after Joo Won enlists.

Source: soompi / original

Let the countdown begin?  Or the countdown before the real countdown, at least. 

• Like 4

I jealous a few different ways.

I'm jealous she has him

I'm jealous he has a cool girlfriend

I'm jealous they have each other while I have no one

:unsure:

Why sho kyuute?? Uri Joowonie.. *faints*

Waiting for this thread to come alive when he goes away for army and during MSG. Miss y'all moaties, rockies and gardeners :wub:

• Like 7

12 hours ago, callmegiggles said:

I jealous a few different ways.

I'm jealous she has him

I'm jealous he has a cool girlfriend

I'm jealous they have each other while I have no one

:unsure:

Why sho kyuute?? Uri Joowonie.. *faints*

Waiting for this thread to come alive when he goes away for army and during MSG. Miss y'all moaties, rockies and gardeners :wub:

Awwwww I literally squealed when I saw this and the accompanying clip. She's so cute, they're so cute, and I can imagine our cutie being all cute too. I'm jealous in all the ways you are too haha. If their relationship last long, I can't wait for the day to come when he can get teased about it hahah I wanna see his reactions and all :tongue:

MSG coming soon!!! Can't wait to finally have him back on my screen! Here's wishing him a safe and healthy service in the army! Luckily we have MSG to keep us occupied for the first part at least. 

• Like 5

the trailer Looks Yummy!!!

looking forward to this drama.:wub:

P/S: Joo won thread is soo inactive. I have to dig info about him and his drama myself nowadays. Before,  I used to just read his news here.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, ezze said:
the trailer Looks Yummy!!!

looking forward to this drama.:wub:

P/S: Joo won thread is soo inactive. I have to dig info about him and his drama myself nowadays. Before,  I used to just read his news here.

Cutie in Hanbok is love! <3 <3 <3 I don't really know whether to want May to come faster or for May not to come yet. I wanna watch Cutie's new drama but I think I am not ready to see him enlist yet. T_____________T Two years is such a long time in Cutie-verse!!! We were so used to him doing one drama/project after another. I guess that's a good thing since rewatching every project he has done may last us for two years (one episode/movie per day)! We can do this cuties!!! 

p.s. @ezze I know what you mean. Maybe we will have an active thread come May? 

Also, aren't we doing a project for Cutie's last fanmeet before enlisting? paging the twins @mrdimples @coolreborn

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

It's sad to see this forum is so calm when Joo Won is about to go for two years in army. As a Joo Won fan I've been waiting for this forum to be full of buzz. I'm new to this though. I wanted to know if anyone from here attended his last fan meeting in Korea. Please share the stories if possible. Thank you.  https://www.facebook.com/MoonJunWonmmfanclub/?hc_ref=SEARCH&fref=nf

Edited by flutterby06
  • Like 2

Well, don't want to be Negative Nancy over here, but what is that shirt?  Oh dear.  I do like his hair, however.  (His hair!  Oh, goodbye, hair!  I almost forgot! lol/aww I made myself sad waaahhh)

MSG press conference photos:

KpvGX4X.jpg
xPUOMrX.jpg
2dSxQTK.jpg

Spoiler

aWBjDF7.jpg
XHMJIBj.jpg

Spoiler

JiKFSFF.jpg
Mm7XorH.jpg

photo sources: 1 2 3 4 5 6

A couple of the many many many videos...

Spoiler

• Like 3