Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

HAI EVERYONE!!!! I MISSED THIS THREAD AND EVERYONE SO MUCH!!!! :wub:

1) Soompi hates me.. I wasnt allowed to log in for AGES!

2) I was promoted at work, so work life is extreeeeeeeemely hectic at the moment. Cant spazz much, so i've been focusing more on IG and twitter only. Even so, been neglecting them a bit. Didnt post translation of news anymore as I dont have the time to do translating.

I was at the Japan fanmeeting and dinner~ gosh, how I miss Joo Won~

• Like 8

“My Sassy Girl” To Have Fewer Episodes Than Originally Planned

Sassy Girl Joo Won Oh Yeon Seo

SBS’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “My Sassy Girl” has been confirmed to have 16 episodes in total.

On January 26, a source from the drama stated, “It was originally a 20-episode drama, but it has been decreased to 16. The decision was made to improve the quality of the drama.”

The source further explained that the plot line will unfold faster due to the decreased number of episodes. “My Sassy Girl” is currently nearing the end of its filming process, which will be completely finished by mid-February.

This fusion historical drama starring Joo WonOh Yeon Seo, and Lee Jung Shin will air in May after “Defendant” and “Whisper.”

Source (1)

• Like 3

On 1/28/2017 at 3:05 PM, callmegiggles said:

So our guy is gone in May TT and we won't even see him promoting it TT Noooooes... at least while he's gone we get to see him on screen.. But no Joowon for 2 years HOW DO WE SURVIVE. Ok he has to go anyway so go and come back safely. *tears*

*cries* I have mixed emotions, I want to see him promoting the drama with interviews and what not, but at the same time, I want him to go quickly so he can come back quickly too. Will 2 years pass by quickly? I hope sooooo TT

Anyways, new selcas!

a4_a9h9Ud0153bksoew1c95j_l18k0s.jpg?type

"안녕하세요 주원입니다~ 새해 복 많이 받으시고 항상 건강하세요~ 오늘도 웃는 하루 되세요~^^ 행복하기!"

Source: VLIVE

16229188_1857933401118880_60180056199261

"고마워요 #ggio2#❤ GGIO2 와 함께하는 주원"

Source: Instagram

So funny to see his comments being filled with happy birthday wishes just because he's holding a cake :D:D He looks good for this ggio2 pictorial!! Can't wait to see it! 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2017 at 10:40 PM, MJ_love said:

Chanced upon this on Youtube!

A bit of BTS of the recent GGIO2 photoshoot and New Year's greeting from JW. Never realised how much I've missed seeing him talk till this video. Please do another VApp Live soon JW >.<

Oh Joo Won shi..... I missed you much.It has heen more than 1 year since I last saw you on screen... I miss your acting much.

• Like 3

Joo Won's schedule for this week:

2월 27일(월)

엽기적인그녀 촬영 - MSG Filming

2월 28일(화)

엽기적인그녀 촬영 - MSG Filming

3월 01일(수)

엽기적인그녀 촬영 - MSG Filming

3월 02일(목)

엽기적인그녀 촬영 - MSG Filming

3월 03일(금)

엽기적인그녀 촬영 - MSG Filming

3월 04일(토)

엽기적인그녀 촬영 - MSG Filming

3월 05일(일)

엽기적인그녀 쫑파티 (미정)

MSG Wrap Up Party (Undecided)

Aww so the wrap up party for My Sassy Girl is to be probably held this Sunday, March 5th. Time must have flown by so past for him! Here's wishing the casts, staff and producers all the very best to the end! Then it's about 2 more months of waiting for us who're anticipating this drama. 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, MJ_love said:

Joo Won's schedule for this week:

2월 27일(월)

엽기적인그녀 촬영 - MSG Filming

2월 28일(화)

엽기적인그녀 촬영 - MSG Filming

3월 01일(수)

엽기적인그녀 촬영 - MSG Filming

3월 02일(목)

엽기적인그녀 촬영 - MSG Filming

3월 03일(금)

엽기적인그녀 촬영 - MSG Filming

3월 04일(토)

엽기적인그녀 촬영 - MSG Filming

3월 05일(일)

엽기적인그녀 쫑파티 (미정)

MSG Wrap Up Party (Undecided)

Aww so the wrap up party for My Sassy Girl is to be probably held this Sunday, March 5th. Time must have flown by so past for him! Here's wishing the casts, staff and producers all the very best to the end! Then it's about 2 more months of waiting for us who're anticipating this drama. 

Change to the schedule! Seems like the Wrap-Up party has been cancelled for more filming. 

2월 27일(월)

엽기적인그녀 촬영

2월 28일(화)

엽기적인그녀 촬영

3월 01일(수)

엽기적인그녀 촬영

3월 02일(목)

엽기적인그녀 촬영

3월 03일(금)

엽기적인그녀 촬영

3월 04일(토)

엽기적인그녀 촬영

3월 05일(일)

엽기적인그녀 촬영

(쫑파티 취소, 추후공지)

MSG Filming

Wrap-up party cancelled, TBA

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Actor Joo Won renews his contract with Huayi Brothers

Actor Joo Won has renewed his contract with his current label!

Huayi Brothers revealed, "We will be continuing together with Joo Won with the trust we have built up in the past." Joo Won had been with the label for the past seven years, and has built up an incredibly successful career with the label.

The CEO said, "Joo Won and Huayi Brothers cannot be thought of separately, and have been a reliable fence for each other during the past seven years. As a result, both of us were able to grow together. We will be doing our best in order to continue to grow together."

allkpop - ‎Mar 7, 2017‎

• Like 2

12 K-Drama Leads With All The Genius

The K-drama world is a place with a variety of characters, often times meant to embody a particular trait or a couple of traits — dynamic stock characters, if you will. There are the shut-ins who want to break free, the revenge-seekers who work tirelessly to rise through the ranks, the go-getters who meet with a ridiculous amount of hurdles. One of these trope is the genius — they’re at the top of their field but often find themselves at a crossroads. Do they go left or right? But genius characters also offer unique insight into their drama world. Often times they give us inspiration to work a little harder to fulfill our dreams, because they also serve as a reminder that “genius” doesn’t get you everywhere in life.

So here is a list of some of K-drama’s geniuses who may inspire you to work hard or are just really great to watch and cheer on in their endeavors and struggles!

2. “Good Doctor” – Park Shi On
Joo Won plays an autistic savant who aspires to be a pediatrics surgeon. While he is certainly a genius, Park Shi On must face plenty of prejudice against his medical condition and prove his abilities to colleagues who see him as little more than a child.

Good-Doctor.gif

Read full: https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/13/k-drama-leads-genius/

• Like 3