Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

ditadita said:

@ditadita, do you watch 1N2D with chinese subs? I cant find the latest in tudou anymore..no subbers is subbing the 2nd season, so for eng subs, we have to wait for KBS world which is late by like 4 weeks.. Any ideas where to watch the latest episode with chinese subs?

@exile18 yes there is still chinese sub version. But the latest ep is still not out yet, probably out within the next few days. I normally search for it on baidu.

Guest ditadita

i hopeee joowon will be out in happy together and win win soon usually the wednesday drama always come to happy together :Dthen it will be his 3rd time kkk togther with gaksital cast wowww

i hopeee joowon will be out in happy together and win win soon usually the wednesday drama always come to happy together :Dthen it will be his 3rd time kkk togther with gaksital cast wowww

@ditadita actually i'm interested to see Joowon on the Taxi Talk Show bcoz it will be jus him & the 2 hosts. here's link to one ep which kim su hyun appeared in aft his recent period drama ended

Guest alysanne

@ctfrsgp: I absolutely LOVED the KSH episode.  He kept laughing!  LOL  And it was awesome when Jung Eun-pyo appeared; you could really feel that they bonded on and off-set.

@ctfrsgp 

that would be nice too and i hope he will be show up in star guerilla date it will be crazeeh :D 

@ditadita yes that too. But i hope to see him in taxi talk show becoz the hosts always ask in-depth questions instead the usual superficial ones tat most fans alrdy know the answers.

@ctfrsgp: I absolutely LOVED the KSH episode.  He kept laughing!  LOL  And it was awesome when Jung Eun-pyo appeared; you could really feel that they bonded on and off-set.

@alysanne sometimes i wonder if Joowon has took on the 2nd lead role in "the moon embraces the sun", it probably will create greater impact coz of the 2 most promising talented young actors. However i was not interested in it but wld hav watches it if Joowon was it.

Guest alysanne

@ctfrsgp: It would've been an interesting role for him, that's for sure. And it would've been a challenge for him as an actor to be in a sageuk, so we would've really seen a different facet of his talent.

In future, i hope Joowon wil get to act in roles like Ji Sung's in "Save the last dance for me" or Lee Min Ki's bodyguard role in "Really really like you/Love Truly". Both characters are the few tat left lasting impression on me amongst so many male roles in k-dramas.

@stearly : I'm sorry dear. But please do understand that there are also fans like me who we say are in the gutter now. I have  already put a Prewarned warning in my signature warning others. I know I can't please everyone but do understand us also. Peace, ok. :)>-

coolreborn said: @stearly : I'm sorry dear. But please do understand that there are also fans like me who we say are in the gutter now. I have  already put a Prewarned warning in my signature warning others. I know I can't please everyone but do understand us also. Peace, ok. :)>-