Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@ophris 아픈해요? Get well soon...

what's a reasonable "age gap" for you in this peaceful existence? Cos to Joo Won, his acceptable "Noona's range" is +13 years wor... ;)

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ....

Thank you, Some rest and diet and everything is better !

My age gap is over 13... If i don't care age's difference most of the time, for me 10 years begins to be significant, because of experiences and what you expect from your life.

To Joo Won, as en european, he seems even more young than his age, some pics look like a very young adult, and it's a turn off because I can't imagine myself with someone so young ! Some of my underaged students have more moustache and beard in 1 day than him ! (I always laugh when there are shaving scenes in drama because they don't seem to need it !)

I can't stand aygyo too, I don't like when adults act like children to "seduce", i admit that i don't think it's cute but "stupid". Even if it's spontaneous, it always putts off me.  aygyotic (?) Joo Won doen't move me a little... I'm most moved by his shyness sometimes that is cute actually for me.

@ecs707a  Dark grey pants are interesting, most because I'm not fond of this fabric ! Don't hesitate to tempt me with every pic you have, such eye cany sometimes !

I let @mrdimples imagines other grey pants...

Ahem....it's not my imagination. It's an elephant in the room, how can I imagine it? 

• Like 7

@ecs707a  Dark grey pants are interesting, most because I'm not fond of this fabric ! Don't hesitate to tempt me with every pic you have, such eye cany sometimes !

I let @mrdimples imagines other grey pants...

Ahem....it's not my imagination. It's an elephant in the room, how can I imagine it? 

sorry, my bad english... I mean I let you thinking about other grey pants, sweat grey pants (or green) if I remember well my first glimpse at moaty talk in this thread.

• Like 3

@mrdimples (argh. Tagging is not working again) I managed to watch some of the bit of interview about his dating experience but incomplete footage. The show is split into 4 links and there were two that did not exist. The impression I got from the translation was that he was talking about his college relationship. No idea if that was with someone older or not. 

By the way, his last relationship was really long ago. 7 years? That made him 20 or 21 at that time? Aaah.....you haven't watched Win Win part where he talked about his past gf, have you. Can anyone here help to find a subbed of that part? @ecs707a do you have? Otherwise there's an unsubbed version and Softy at Cadence has the translations. But I think the gf mentioned on Win Win is the first gf and not the second where it was a noona.  

Try this?  I don't know if it works either.  I've just got the one(s) from years ago on my hard drive. 

Did you see this link I posted, @gilaswan?  You could check to see if it's complete.

More of that newsis photo shoot...

QVtnSy3.jpg1WjPwcI.jpg

source: 1 2

Oh!  Just saw this.  Yay!  Javabeans did some translating of some of all those interviews!

Joo-won: Growing up and shedding his boyish image
by javabeans | October 25, 2015

I always enjoy when an actor finishes up a project and has time to do the interview circuit, and Joo-won is pulling double-duty, with his drama Yong-pal recently wrapped and his upcoming movie That Man just about to release.

That’s good for fans, since he recently gave a ton of interviews, and I’ve been reading them up. Here are a selection of quotes and comments he made while on his media circuit about his projects, working schedule, army duty plans, and more.

He described Yong-pal as being particularly tough; of roughly 60 scenes that make up an episode, he would be in 50. Coupled with the live-shooting schedule and the pressure to retain its impressively high ratings (it peaked at 21.5%, which is a number I thought we wouldn’t see anymore from miniseries), that made for a stressful experience, though I’m sure it was also rewarding.

He said, “My heart hasn’t recovered yet. It was especially difficult, both mentally and physically. I’ve done other projects that were much more difficult physically, but this time I felt the stress and pressure of ratings. I was surprised to see that stress even revealed on my face.”

Read the rest at dramabeans

Edited by ecs707a
  • Like 14

<Deleted to shorten post length>

Try this?  I don't know if it works either.  I've just got the one(s) from years ago on my hard drive. 

Did you see this link I posted, @gilaswan?  You could check to see if it's complete.

<deleted to shorten post length>

Thanks for the link. I've seen it before - it's an incomplete footage. Ends at the 30min mark thereabouts. Looks like no one has a complete copy of Win Win. :(

Thanks for the link. I've seen it before - it's an incomplete footage. Ends at the 30min mark thereabouts. Looks like no one has a complete copy of Win Win. :(

Have you checked our Softy's blog Cadence? try https://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2012/11/13/win-win-joowon/

she 'subbed' the entire show :D 

wait...how about these

this seems to be the 1st half

http://kshowonline.com/kshow/1006-[engsub]-win-win-ep.137

and then these from 2nd half

part 3

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k1MA1CEZuIApVv3ARnA

part 4

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k5ezHGr9fXf9HK3ARLP

and this is unsubbed but full length

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xv3nu8_joo-won-win-win_shortfilms

Edited by mrdimples
  • Like 4

(psst...that's not true.  It's just may not be online anywhere...)

You've seen the first 34 minutes then, and the last..what?  13 minutes?  You're not missing too much.  About 20 minutes.

Have you checked our Softy's blog Cadence? try https://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2012/11/13/win-win-joowon/

she 'subbed' the entire show :D 

wait...how about these

this seems to be the 1st half

http://kshowonline.com/kshow/1006-[engsub]-win-win-ep.137

and then these from 2nd half

part 3

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k1MA1CEZuIApVv3ARnA

part 4

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k5ezHGr9fXf9HK3ARLP

and this is unsubbed but full length

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xv3nu8_joo-won-win-win_shortfilms

I think your part 3 is actually part 2, so part 3 is still missing.  @gilaswan, PM me if you still can't find the other part and you really want it.  I will go to great lengths for people to be able watch this episode, apparently.  :D

• Like 5

@ecs707a every bit missed is every bit lost.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! So romantic ah? kekekeke...

But y'know, this Win Win episode just seems too precious. Don'tcha think? I think Kim Seung Woo seemed to really have a true soft spot for Joo Won. Felt like he was talking to a son; and Lee Su-Geun was equally amiable with him. And Joo Won ah~, Joo Won... so sincere...

• Like 7

But y'know, this Win Win episode just seems too precious. Don'tcha think? I think Kim Seung Woo seemed to really have a true soft spot for Joo Won. Felt like he was talking to a son; and Lee Su-Geun was equally amiable with him. And Joo Won ah~, Joo Won... so sincere...

Well, shoot me a PM if you want that other part.  I've got a link waiting for you.  Or I guess anyone else who can't find that part.

And yeah, without that third guy, who insisted on being kind of snarky and occasionally a little rude, it would have been a total lovefest.  Two 1N2D castmates and a former co-star, all of whom were really fond of him.  And a cameo by Bird PD, haha.  (That's probably funnier if you've seen more of 1N2D though.)

So yes!  Precious.  Favorite, longest, and best TV interview to date, according to me.  Pending translation of Healing Camp, of course. :)

• Like 8

Well, shoot me a PM if you want that other part.  I've got a link waiting for you.  Or I guess anyone else who can't find that part.

And yeah, without that third guy, who insisted on being kind of snarky and occasionally a little rude, it would have been a total lovefest.  Two 1N2D castmates and a former co-star, all of whom were really fond of him.  And a cameo by Bird PD, haha.  (That's probably funnier if you've seen more of 1N2D though.)

So yes!  Precious.  Favorite, longest, and best TV interview to date, according to me.  Pending translation of Healing Camp, of course. :)

The third fella actually seemed to like him too. Based on body language, I feel that he really wanted in on the brotherly bond the others were sharing with Joo Won. I just think it was part of the show's "requirement" to do some dirt digging or get a rile out of the guest, which just couldn't happen cos Joo Won's so adorbs and more so when Park KiWoong came on.

• Like 6

i-Weekly Interview - Breaking Through The Mould Of An Introvert

12042911_10153052221376822_9134092371191

How do you grow a talent

He counts amongst the hottest Korean male stars this year. In a world of abundant Oppas occupying the Hallyusphere, YongPali (The Gang Doctor) has broken through the 20% ratings threshold, putting it as the highest rated kDrama in 2015 to date. With a passion for work and a relentless schedule all these years, he has blazed a trail with most of his productions. Yet we hardly hear of him in the media. Often playing the genius though once taking on the role of a simpleton, who exactly is Joo Won? He would tell you, "I'm not one who is reckless or wild."

To continue reading, go here >>>https://joowoncutie.wordpress.com/?p=4080

Translator: gilaswan

• Like 11

At 2:02 the actor was asked "How was your acting chemistry with actor Joo Won?" and he replied that the scene he remembered the most was during the hospital scene when Taehyun was unconscious after getting shot. In that scene, they were discussing Taehyun's condition. But he heard snoring sound. Joowon was in a very deep sleep.

Showbiz Korea-ACTOR YOO JOON-HONG (배우유준홍)

I think everyone heard the snoring sound. LOL! While other casts were in certain scenes, Joowon was in a lot of scenes per episode. Even until the end, he appeared a lot. So everyone respected him and just let him sleep. The other actors acted knowing that Joowon was really sleeping. The sound was edited out, of course. Wish there was a BTS of it.

• Like 12

Aiyoh... even with that tube in his mouth he could sleep... must've been dead tired. But I did think those hospital scenes would have been the best time to actually get some real rest! Let's hope they had many NGs then and he managed to get a very good and long nap!

• Like 5

Cr as tagged

Do I hear the guy voice? He was wow~ing? Joo Won sure has certain amount of male fans XD

Cr as tagged

JW asked if the fans have SNS or not and asked for  help to spread the good reviews about movie

Cr as tagged

The bf? allowed JW to hug the girl XD 

Edited by Ma OO
  • Like 4