Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Joo Won and Ivy Share Opposite Views on Eternal Love

CJ E&M enewsWorld

2014-06-03 13:40

Bookmark

Having acted opposite each other in musical Ghost, Joo Won and Ivy revealed their contrasting views on love.

June 2’s broadcast of SBS Power FM’s Great Radio invited Joo Won and Ivy as the special guests.

When DJ Kang Kiha asked, “The musical Ghost is about eternal love but do you think that eternal love exists? What do you think?” and Joo Won answered, “I think it’s realistically difficult. Everyone dreams of eternal love but it’s hard in real life. But I think everyone still yearns for it.”

Ivy, on the other hand, answered, “I think eternal love exists. I think humans cannot live without love. Love exists not just between a man and a woman and it continues and exists until the day we die.”

About saying ‘I love you,’ Joo Won revealed, “I like to say it and to hear it. I think it’s better to say how you feel honestly,” while Ivy said, “I think it’s cheesy to say ‘I love you’ so I keep it in my head. I think I would’ve been a macho if was born as a man.”

Photo credit: Newsen

Thank you for the translations.. what a treat.!

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: left; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Joo Won and Ivy Share Opposite Views on Eternal Love

Having acted opposite each other in musical Ghost, Joo Won and Ivy revealed their contrasting views on love.

June 2’s broadcast of SBS Power FM’s Great Radio invited Joo Won and Ivy as the special guests.

When DJ Kang Kiha asked, “The musical Ghost is about eternal love but do you think that eternal love exists? What do you think?” and Joo Won answered, “I think it’s realistically difficult. Everyone dreams of eternal love but it’s hard in real life. But I think everyone still yearns for it.”

67446002.jpg

Ivy, on the other hand, answered, “I think eternal love exists. I think humans cannot live without love. Love exists not just between a man and a woman and it continues and exists until the day we die.”

About saying ‘I love you,’ Joo Won revealed, “I like to say it and to hear it. I think it’s better to say how you feel honestly,” while Ivy said, “I think it’s cheesy to say ‘I love you’ so I keep it in my head. I think I would’ve been a macho if was born as a man.”

Source: MWave

I do not know what is happening to Nodame Cantabile or what is Joo Won's project for the 2nd half of 2014 but at the moment, I am pleased that Sim has secured this weekly Life Log series and the couple of radio shows for Joo Won(maybe it's GHOST production?). It has been more than 8 months since Joo Won graced the small screen, I miss him in dramas. Just think of it, last year we had him in 7LCS in the 1st half and Good Doctor in the 2nd. Not to forget weekly dose of maknae goodness on 1N2D till Oct 2013. So, I am badly in need of a Cutie fix and will take what is given.

A group picture from yesterday's radio talk show:
JW_zps14fd5c3f.jpg

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20140603/63985027/1

From some of the reports mentioned, Joo Won being a fan of Epitone Project sent out a love call (in terms of hoping for a future collaboration) to the singer. Since he feels it is very much similar to the way he enjoys the lyrics and rhythm. FYI, the RJ is an indie singer Jang Ki Ha with his own group (check OST "I Heard a Rumour" for movie "Nameless Gangster" - rendition by Jang Ki Ha and the Faces). I hope Cutie could get a chance to work with various singers and increase his portfolio :)

Joo Won Enjoys His Free Time by Drinking Coffee and Going to Han River

CJ E&M enewsWorld

Joo Won revealed the ‘healthy’ hobbies he enjoys during break.

During June 2’s broadcast of SBS Power FM’s Great Radio, Ivy praised Joo Won saying, “I felt good and envious to see you enjoying the stage.”

Joo Won said, “That’s how I want to be and I think the audience can enjoy the stage more that way. I try to enjoy doing what I have to do, but it’s not always easy.”

DJ Jang Kiha then asked, “Do you play hard too?” and Joo Won answered, “I don’t really play hard. I usually just drink coffee or lie down by the Han river. I meet up with the same friends I always meet. I recently took a friend who is good at playing guitar to the Han river and played guitar. We were there from 1 in the afternoon until 2 in the morning. Many people had gathered.”

67459002.jpg

When Jang Kiha commented, “That’s healthy and awesome at the same time,” Joo Won caught attention by saying, “I really enjoyed it. I enjoyed the sun and listened to the music as I watched the passersby. I let go of my awareness of other people and just enjoyed being there with the others.”

Photo credit: Newsen

I recently took a friend who is good at playing guitar to the Han river and played guitar. We were there from 1 in the afternoon until 2 in the morning. Many people had gathered.”

When Jang Kiha commented, “That’s healthy and awesome at the same time,” Joo Won caught attention by saying, “I really enjoyed it. I enjoyed the sun and listened to the music as I watched the passersby. I let go of my awareness of other people and just enjoyed being there with the others.”

My twin, I think your moat needs to move to Han River asap!!!!

Really Joo Won ah.........you watched passerbys? LOL! Gosh, so lucky these people.they get to watch him for 1 whole hour. I think if I were there, I would have gotten "Moon-stroke" or is it Moonstruck? Then jump into the Han River to take a cold shower if required.

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Showbiz Korea - JAPANESE COMIC NODAME CANTABILE TO BE REMADE IN KOREA

cr: ARIRANG KPOP

Joo Won went to visit his university/graduate school
1_zpsd691d499.jpg2_zpsc11e9bcd.jpgsource: http://blog.naver.com/kkyy9484/220018934067

I wonder if its for filming the Life Log :x This show is really bringing us to many significant/memorable places :x :x :x