Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn wrote: »

@alysanne @ctfrsgp : I forgot to mention that the first time I watch 1N2D was when I saw Seung-gi in there... I just watched My Girlfriend is a Gumiho and then have this desire to tune in a Korean station which I don't normally do and viola... its 1N2D showing and saw Seung-gi there and tried to watch the show for a few minutes and after that I was laughing like a hyena, lol. Yes Lee Seunggi is my fave in season 1. @alysanne I think Ju Won already did that, in the first episode where they have to board a boat separately and only Ju Won did that and he went to an island and have to earn his lunch. That was fun, seeing him washing the dishes. A super hot man that washes the dishes, hmmmmm.

@coolreborn @alysanne not forgetting JW has oso gone for his solo para-gliding. He was like a little kid who has discovered a new toy although he wa scared at first. I like his nervous laughter then... So cute...

@ctfrsgp : Yes, that one, I was a bit worried then if he will really fly on that weather. Did you see his hands? His nervous but don't really want to show but he fails. LOL. Glad it did not push through the first time. But the second attempt was really cool, his so happy doing it he wants to go again. Even if I'm afraid of heights, I may also like to try that. I tried zip lining and its fun. So I can understand Joo Won's excitement.

@coolreborn do u think JW will be the one to do the banjee jumping in 1N2D this sun's ep?

Guest alysanne

@mojobobo: If your gutter is only a few inches deep then my impression of @coolreborn's and @mrdimples' gutter isn't a gutter anymore, but a MOAT.  Like several feet deep.  It can drown you.   =))

@ctfrspg, I don't think it's possible to paste photos via phone dear!
@coolreborn, I hardly go to the gutter please! You and @mrdimples are the ones who keep the gutter going. Oh no wait, there was someone else who went furhter down the line than the both of you right??? LOL the one about taking front and back...

mojobobo said:

@ctfrspg aigooo I'm not very in the gutter!! I'm only like..a feet in it? @coolreborn is probably totally in the gutter, along with @mrdimples lolllllll

@mojobobo : Sorry girl, the gutter is a feet and an inch deep. :)) LOL. Wallowing in the Joo Won -infested gutter is really fun... Joo Won everywhere. LOL. Wait till @mrdimples is here.

@coolreborn yah... Do lure her here

mojobobo said: @ctfrspg, I don't think it's possible to paste photos via phone dear!
@coolreborn, I hardly go to the gutter please! You and @mrdimples are the ones who keep the gutter going. Oh no wait, there was someone else who went furhter down the line than the both of you right??? LOL the one about taking front and back...

ctfrsgp said:

@coolreborn do u think JW will be the one to do the banjee jumping in 1N2D this sun's ep?

@ctfrsgp : I only see Cha Taehyun who will do it based on eps one. If Joo Won will do it, he might bite his finger again.

@coolreborn if he does do it, will he go shouting "wwwwuuuuiiiiiii" or "Gaksitaaaaaallll" as he flies down tat platform? Tatz a moment i wld look forward too :))

ctfrsgp said:

*ok my mind is totally in the gutter, I have to reboot.*

@coolreborn i much prefer him in Ojakgyo Brothers. Do u rem the scene where Jaeun gatecrash the washroom one morning to find Taehee & Taepil in there? JW had to hold a face towel in front of him. I laugh everytime i see tst scene Oso the scene where he played basketball wearing a black singlet. I

@ctfrsgp : Sorry swettie, I haven't watched OB yet, I'm saving it after Gaksital. If I watch it now, I might have a total Joo Won overload and I still need my sanity for my work. LOL. He is all over my work PC, my home PC and my mind...

@coolreborn when my internet is up & running again, i wil try posting the pics of those 2 scenes to show u. Argghh.. It so frustrating and a torture to type on mphone using 1 finger ~X(

Btw, u know wat.. I jus bought the DVD of ojakgyo brothers :D itz quite costly though