Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

The Highlights (10min video)

Joo Won a.k.a. Park Shi On
7bf2.jpg
I have only one word......DAEBAK!!!

seriously tears were falling down my face by the time I finished the video. I don't care what the critics say, Joo Won is simply awesome. One of my favorite parts was 8:13. And the ending at 8:45 so so Beautiful, I love how they froze everyone and the white butterfly flies around and the laughter of a child at the end.

note: the white butterfly has made its appearance many times, first teaser at the traffic junction when PSO met CYS, when litte PSO was burying his rabbit and probably some others. Wonder what it signifies?

mrdimples said: The Highlights (10min video)

Joo Won a.k.a. Park Shi On

I have only one word......DAEBAK!!!

seriously tears were falling down my face by the time I finished the video. I don't care what the critics say, Joo Won is simply awesome. One of my favorite parts was 8:13. And the ending at 8:45 so so Beautiful, I love how they froze everyone and the white butterfly flies around and the laughter of a child at the end.

note: the white butterfly has made its appearance many times, first teaser at the traffic junction when PSO met CYS, when litte PSO was burying his rabbit and probably some others. Wonder what it signifies?

Guest sandralopez

finally soompi is fine, he looks so handsome in all these photos, <3, only 4 days more for "good doctor".