Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest shenziy

It is reported that good doctor will be remade by CBS in America........WOW.....DABAK!

Are there anymore K-drama that was remade into English-drama? Coz, really, I am sooo proud of Good Doctor!!! th_206.gif

I believe there's another cable drama called "Nine" is going to be remade by an American broadcasting company, but I'm not very sure about the authenticity of the news since I didn't follow any updates further on

☆ Daniel Dae Kim To Produce Adaptation Of Korean Medical Drama ‘Good Doctor’ For CBS ☆

by Nellie Andreeva

August 27, 2014 1:32pm

Hawaii Five-0 star Daniel Dae Kim is taking a homeland spin on the red-hot medical drama genre. The South Korean-born star has partnered with the network, CBS, and studio, CBS TV Studios, behind Hawaii Five-0 for an adaptation of the South Korean drama series Good Doctor. Written by another member of the CBS TV Studios family with Asian roots, Malaysian-born Adele Lim, the untitled drama centers on how a brilliant doctor with Aspergers uses his special gift for solving complex cases at a Boston teaching hospital. The project stems from the first-look deal Kim inked with CBS TV Studios last fall for his then-newly launched company 3AD. Lim, who recently served as co-showrunner on CW’s Star-Crossed and has worked on Private Practice and Reign, will work on the project as part of her overall deal at CBS TV Studios. She and Kim executive produce, with 3AD producing in partnership with EnterMedia Contents, a US-based company for adapting formats in the US and South Korea founded by Sebastian Lee and David Kim. 3AD is led by Lindsay Goffman as Head of Development and Keo Lee as Development Executive. Good Doctor premiered last year on South Korea’s KBS. Here are two trailers for the series.

The Good Doctor adaptation joins a slew of high-profile medical dramas in the works at the broadcast networks. CBS has two with put pilot commitment, an untitled project from theParenthood duo of Jason Katimsand Sarah Watson at CBS; andCode Black, based on Ryan McGarry’s feature documentary, from Michael Seitzman and Marti Noxon. Fox has The Cure, from Malcolm Gladwell and Glenn Gordon Caron, also with a put pilot commitment, ABC has a drama from Amy Holden Jones with a significant penalty, and NBC has Critical, described as ER House, from Eva Longoria, John Glenn and Katie Lovejoy.

Kim, repped by APA  Anonymous Content, Klevan/Longarzo, is in production on the fifth season of Hawaii Five-0.  Lim and EnterMedia Contents are repped by WME. 3AD is with APA.

================

Original article at http://deadline.com/2014/08/daniel-dae-kim-good-doctor-south-korean-drama-adaptation-cbs-825694/

Whoaaa... Daebak!!! So proud of GOOD DOCTOR!! So proud of Joo Won...But then again... Would there be any other actor who could portray Park ShiOn perfectly like our Cutie? Personally, I doubt so... Ahh... missing GD... I miss my Palli Palli doctor...

Guest crisvg

Hi Guys! I just like to say that after such a stressful day I've had, seeing Joo Won's pics and hearing news about him somehow just lessen the stress. Thanks for the pics and news guys. Even if I don't comment much, I'm quite an avid visitor of this forum and a big Joo Won fan.