Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

3553553486_2461686a_zps8df73e7e.png

cr JW DC

Pretty long flute you got there Cutie! ^^

2nd piece of your jigsaw................no one wants to guess???

guess2_zpsf50c680b.jpg

Hmmmm... I wonder what could this be? Is it a giant ad/tarpaulin somewhere with Cutie's name and image to show support for Nodame or as congratulatory message for Ghost? No?

Hmmm... other than raisins and banana what does eonni @coolreborn fantasize??? OOOHHH OOOOHHH is that a crate design for a whole crate of bananas, oranges and raisins???

No?? Aww. But those are the things that eonni coolreborn fantasize!

Hmmmm... is it a giant pillow or blanket with that print? Can I wrap myself with it when you give it to Cutie? Pretty please? ^_~ can I @mrdimples‌ ??

I just got this from korea wikipedia

Director: PD Han Sang Woo ( Man from Equator 2012)

Screen writer: Shin Chae Won ( TVN Drama Love Agency: Cyrano )

I hope group eight know what they are doing even though without famous director and SW, I hope this drama will be well received like their other drama goong and bof. It makes me remember previously it also has some controversy regarding casting in bof and goong, also their director and SW previously are unknown. I hope they choose director and all casts right this time.

I'm back~
Off to hunt for more photos!ea324934970a304e27b8013ad3c8a786c8175c00BsdTwAfWE_zps04d9a1c6.jpg
cr: as tagged
Looks like this is from the opening scene!But other than this photo, it seems there aren't any more new ones....Haven't seen any videos too. Maybe no one is uploading videos out of consideration for the broadcast?

Lovely photos~ with Ghost's casts I think.
1970213178_b4202152_BsFZck7CcAAbvJY_zpsd
cr: 미련곰퉁이@DC
IMG_90881126090880_zpse83666ad.jpgIMG_90888866728755_zps37579a05.jpgIMG_90872262639028_zps9605b007.jpgcr: sweetsmilemoon

Aaaaand.
I don't know who is the author, but there's a blog with photos of a fully autographed Ghost book here: http://cafe.naver.com/taekyunwangphoto/666
I'll just post Joowon's~BsAc9odCAAAoEcF_zps6a7e18b2.jpg