Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

rionae said: mrdimples said: Guess the Country

Occasionally I look at the statistics in our joowoncutie.wordpress.com blog. There is a category "Views By Country", can anyone guess which countries are in the top 3 and which owns the 1st place?

After you have made your guess, I will show you the snapshot of the stats. it's surprising to see the long list of countries of where Joo Won fans come from.

mrdimples said: rionae said: mrdimples said: Guess the Country

Occasionally I look at the statistics in our joowoncutie.wordpress.com blog. There is a category "Views By Country", can anyone guess which countries are in the top 3 and which owns the 1st place?

After you have made your guess, I will show you the snapshot of the stats. it's surprising to see the long list of countries of where Joo Won fans come from.

rionae said: mrdimples said: rionae said: mrdimples said: Guess the Country

moonandhearts said:

[size=5]

Guess the Country

[/size]

why is everyone guessing America???  :-/ :-/
mine is:1) Japan2) Thailand3) China
Hard to tell between Japan and Thailand. Japan has rich fans, but Thailand may have more fans. not sure, close call between these two countries.

@ecs707a i laughed too, when he made fun of himself. ;)) ;)) and i love it how the 'current' Joowon tried to sing as instructed before the sick Joowon tries it out. call me crazy, but he's just so adorable~ i know i'm not supposed to laugh when he cant reach his notes, but he's so adorably good-natured and funny about it that i cant help it.
he's so sincere in his performance that he still felt sorry for the audience who came on that day. when the 'current' Joowon sighed after his performance ended at 10:38, i can truly feel his sorry and sincerity for what happened. some can say that they are sorry, but we cant really feel it. but because of this Life Log video, we can tell he is indeed upset. @rionae if i'm not mistaken, he said that usually Sam actors bowed slightly to maintain their cool and composure, but that day he bowed 90 degrees. :D i think a fan mentioned this too.
oh well.... these things happen. i'm looking forward to see how Joowon's musical performance improve/varies in the years to come. i'm sure this wont be the only musical Joowon takes up alongside drama and/or movie filming. :x :x :x :x
OMG.... wait.... @ctfrsgp the Stanford shirt was on 23rd April??? we were there!!! me, @maymay @meg15 @mei8805 @moonandhearts @coolreborn @sweetdreams_87 watched that day's night performance! it was definitely Joowon's BEST performance i've ever seen, vocally and physically. maybe he puts in extra effort that day, after watching how he performed when he was ill. :)

@farbarri‌ you lucky gal and your travelmates too. You gals got to see Cutie performed when he was in his best condition. And I still not able to watch even one show or catch a glimpse of the cute man in person. Just let me go to my little bunnie corner and sulk for the rest of tonight :(( :((

mrdimples said: Guess the Country

mrdimples said: mrdimples said: Guess the Country

farbarri said: mrdimples said: mrdimples said: Guess the Country

mrdimples said: mrdimples said: Guess the Country

mrdimples said: Ahhhh......I actually kept Jaecheon for you.............you can have him all to yourself...........just wait till next week

btw, although views does not equate to fans, it's the best indication. Unless there's a pre-schooler stalker in the blog *ahem* from USA who keeps refreshing the page.

ecs707a said: Views per capita (just because I was curious)
1) United States (0.000042)
2) Singapore (0.002292)
3) Malaysia (0.000323)
4) Indonesia (0.000031)
5) Philippines (0.000071)
6) Thailand (0.000076)
7) Vietnam (0.000044)

Ranked
1) Singapore
2) Malaysia
3) Thailand
4) Philippines
5) Vietnam
6) United States
7) Indonesia

So on a per capita basis (at least of the top 7), Singapore wins by quite a bit!  Good job, @mrdimples. :D

rionae said: ecs707a said: Views per capita (just because I was curious)
1) United States (0.000042)
2) Singapore (0.002292)
3) Malaysia (0.000323)
4) Indonesia (0.000031)
5) Philippines (0.000071)
6) Thailand (0.000076)
7) Vietnam (0.000044)

Ranked
1) Singapore
2) Malaysia
3) Thailand
4) Philippines
5) Vietnam
6) United States
7) Indonesia

So on a per capita basis (at least of the top 7), Singapore wins by quite a bit!  Good job, @mrdimples. :D

Being a fan of Neil Patrick Harris, I used to watch "How I Met Your Mother" (though I am still stuck at season 4). Anyways, the point is he is acting in the musical "Hedwig and the Angry Inch" which is currently a revival of the original Broadway show (started out in 1998).
So there was this video of his which I watched where he talks about the thrill of performing on the stage and the many things he had to do behind the scenes for building up the character. Below is the video from 6.25 - 10.04 mark. It is so similar to how Cutie felt when he was performing for Ghost after a hiatus of 4 years from the musical stage and how much he enjoys the thrills of doing a different character with each project he takes up be it a movie, drama or musical.

*Suddenly I am envisioning Cutie doing a Barney Stinson, gonna be so LEGEN---wait for it-----DARY*
Anyways, I just felt good hearing this conversation, as I really could feel how much Joo Won as an actor from the time he started out in musicals could feel the thrill / adrenaline to perform on stage and how much it matters to him to give his best shot no matter the condition.

To all Muslim Cuties all over the world, HAPPY RAMADHAN AL-MUBARAK! We spent Ramadhan last year with Park Shi On. This year we may be lonely, but we have each other. And we have Joowon Life Log every week. ;)) ;)) ;))

Last day of Joowon as Sam tomorrow~ i have a special Ghost ending goodies for you. Please keep a lookout for it. :x :x :x :x