Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

OH OH OH!!! Had lost track of time, and by the time I realized, twitter is already full of Life Log 6 screen caps!
cr: @mamecorozou

@coolreborn!!!!!!!! Your favourite is here!!!!!!!!!!!
01_zpse72c22a1.jpg02_zpsc173e550.jpg

Merong~03_zps27b639ac.jpg
Aww. "I'm so sorry to the extent that I even want to refund (them)." He must have felt really bad about performing in that condition :(04_zps11a7b8f8.jpg05_zps74b01b0e.jpg06_zpsdefb7a61.jpg

@rionae i remember the fanaccount for that day. Fans said he couldnt reach the high notes, and he kept sniffing throughout the whole performance. He really must not be able to concentrate. He must be thinking 'i cant sniff too much' or 'dont sneeze' or 'dang it, my nose is running!' or something.

If this Life Log video had come out earlier this year.... fans would go barging on Sim's doorstep. But i guess this is both a good and bad memory. He will surely remember this hardship for a long time. Knowing Joowon, he will take this situation and turn it into something positive for his future career. :)

Cant wait for this video~

I just chanced upon this when I was reading Joo Won Bar Baidu. Someone post a screencap of Jong Min showing to viewers a childhood photo of Joo Won with his Dad. This post was up yesterday but I am not sure if the episode was earlier or recent. I have seen this childhood photo of Joo Won before but at that time, it didn't strike me. However, now after reading how Jiyeon described Joo Won's father as handsome, I looked more closely.

There were several family photos in Joo Won's house. In that particular 1N2D ep, we saw a few of them including this one, I think. Funny Jong Min should actually take a photo of baby Joo Won and keep it in his phone :D *sigh* I miss their brotherhood. Back to the dad...the dad looked quite typical middle aged man in the family portrait so I wasn't paying much attention except that I noticed both his parents have nice, refined features. But looking at this photo, I can see why Jiyeon called him handsome. Father and son both have that intensity in their eyes and eyebrows.

7024c13d70cf3bc7afdb8839d300baa1cc112a3c
credit as tagged

mrdimples said: I just chanced upon this when I was reading Joo Won Bar Baidu. Someone post a screencap of Jong Min showing to viewers a childhood photo of Joo Won with his Dad. This post was up yesterday but I am not sure if the episode was earlier or recent. I have seen this childhood photo of Joo Won before but at that time, it didn't strike me. However, now after reading how Jiyeon described Joo Won's father as handsome, I looked more closely.

Oh, how much do I love him making fun of his own singing (around 4:20-something)?  So funny.  Good that he has a sense of humor about it.

And the Mountia and parade stuff was in Spain, right?  Which was way back in January, if I'm remembering right  When was he sick, does anyone remember?  I thought it was later, like in the spring (March?).  But maybe I'm remembering wrong.  So they're kind of randomly mixing timelines (or maybe my brain is...).

Oh, how much do I love him making fun of his own singing (around 4:20-something)?  So funny.  Good that he has a sense of humor about it.

And the Mountia and parade stuff was in Spain, right?  Which was way back in January, if I'm remembering right  When was he sick, does anyone remember?  I thought it was later, like in the spring (March?).  But maybe I'm remembering wrong.  So they're kind of randomly mixing timelines (or maybe my brain is...).

@ecs707a I tot so too that cutie was not well in March but I think the influenza he had was a recurring one that was bugging him the whole winter. And yes, the trip to Spain was in early Jan. In fact, cutie tweeted that pic of him playing with his mobilephone and munching on some pastry or bread on 1 Jan, and the next day tweeted the other pic of him sitting on his luggage being pushed around by Jae-Cheon.

ctfrsgp said:

ctfrsgp said:

@ecs707a I tot so too that cutie was not well in March but I think the influenza he had was a recurring one that was bugging him the whole winter. And yes, the trip to Spain was in early Jan. In fact, cutie tweeted that pic of him playing with his mobilephone and munching on some pastry or bread on 1 Jan, and the next day tweeted the other pic of him sitting on his luggage being pushed around by Jae-Cheon.

Yes I've noticed it too. They're jumping around the timeline so much that I don't even know what's before and after anymore x.x

Anyone remembers when he had this very bad cold? He mentioned that he did a 90 degree bow during the curtain call.

I found the pics that were taken on the days that some of the scenes in Life Log Ep 6 were filmed. I am still not able to post pics here on my Note chan, so I post the link to the fanclub website the pics are found.

The day cutie was sick and went on stage was 5 Mar. I had wondered back then why there was a cameraman following cutie and Jae-Cheon. He must be from the team making the Life Log programme - http://mjw930.com/xe/index.php?mid=PHOTO&page=3&document_srl=547

The day on which cutie wore that red Stanford Uni T-shirt was on 23 Apr - http://mjw930.com/xe/index.php?mid=PHOTO&page=2&document_srl=1714

While trying to search for the videos from the day he had the severe cold, I found these instead. Joo Won is not in it though, but it looks fun :x
cr: itgo let

Three Little Words - Kim Joon Hyeon and Park JiyeonI think this is the first time I heard a non-Joowon version.HAHAHAHA THAT ENDING!! LOLOLOLLL!! :)) :)) :))

(One of Oda Mae's song) - Jung Yeong Joo HAHA around 1:00 Carl did the backup dance xDDD :)) :))

This is Carl's performance.... but it's not a song from the musical right?
I think these are from some show called "Go Go Go Show" =/

Guess the Country

Occasionally I look at the statistics in our joowoncutie.wordpress.com blog. There is a category "Views By Country", can anyone guess which countries are in the top 3 and which owns the 1st place?

After you have made your guess, I will show you the snapshot of the stats. it's surprising to see the long list of countries of where Joo Won fans come from.

Guess the Country

Occasionally I look at the statistics in our joowoncutie.wordpress.com blog. There is a category "Views By Country", can anyone guess which countries are in the top 3 and which owns the 1st place?

After you have made your guess, I will show you the snapshot of the stats. it's surprising to see the long list of countries of where Joo Won fans come from.

Hmmmmmm... that's quite interesting to know! I figured we have looooots of Cuties scattered all around the world. Thus the "Love from Around the World" tagline of Joo Won Cutie International Fan Club is very fitting.

I'm guessing the ones in the top 3 are:

1) Singapore

2) Philippines

3) Malaysia

Did I get any right? Do I win Joo Won? Hahahahhahahahaha! I'd love to see the long list!!!! Ppali ppali! :))

So far I know that Indonesia, Vietnam, Australia, France, USA, Italy, Russia, UAE are included. I wonder what other countries have cuties residing in them! :)

mrdimples said: Guess the Country