Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Thank you @coolreborn‌ eonni for that awesome fan account!! ^^ But you're still hiding those wonderful shots from April 20 and 23! Hahahah!

Oh and thanks too for posting Joo Won's Life Log vids!! ^^ He is sooooo adorable! ^^ although I wouldn't call his voice in part 1 and first half of part 2 as bedroom voice. He was sick at that time of filming right?

Anyway, he was super cute! It would not surprise me how most of those shown were natural movements/poses or aegyo of Cutie and not some poses or actions directed by the team.

I can't wait to understand fully what he was saying. :) Joo Won Cutie International Fans subbing team hwaiting!!! ^^

Another blogger praises Good Doctor and Joo won :)

joo won is a up and coming actor. i got to know him from the kdrama "Good Doctor", which is currently being consider to be remake in USA. you guys can google about the news.

i love medical dramas, maybe due to the nature of my job. Good doctor is a really well made drama and touches you in so many different levels. main character is a savant and had a terrible childhood, losing his protective brother and being abandoned. the story begins with him starting internship at his mentor's hospital and the struggles that he goes thru to be finally accepted by the paediatric team.

i seldom will brag about dramas but this, along with 49 days, made a big impression on me.

enough said, joo won played the lead in Good Doctor and he is a talented actor. off camera, he is as cute as a puppy. on screen, he is able to portray his character well. kinda of hard to reconcile that cute goofy guy with the character he plays.

other notable works, Bridal Mask which takes place during the 2nd world war. shall not say much as i have yet to watch it, but this drama shot him into stardom. he had 2 previous dramas which had very high ratings but he was the lead in Bridal Mask. it was said that Good Doctor was his most challenging work as he had to act as a savant. it is already challenging to act a character of normal IQ, how much more if the character is savant etc.

Read more

http://ranperram.blogspot.com/2014/05/joo-won.html?m=1

Joo Won.  Thank you for taking on the “Live Log” program for fans when you are already living your life with all these crazy and hectic schedules without much sleep.

After hearing what you said, please don’t feel burdensome anymore.  I like you for who you are.  I like your simple and pure character.  It is your “true self” I love to see.  I definitely watch your “Life Log”.  Don’t underestimate yourself, you are one of the most talented and humble young actors I have seen in these recent years.

Looking forward to seeing more of you and knowing more of you in the next 23 episodes.

Joo Won…….Fighting  q^O^p

@0807july it was last night filming in Jeju. so handsome wearing tux! :x

another pic of cutie filming movie 아망천당 / Xiao You Qiao Mu at a restaurant last night. :x

2447514D537F4107338618

cr: http://cafe.daum.net/jejumam/3FeO/325436?q=%D6%BF&re=1

Suits are MADE for Joowon's gorgeous body. His body proportion is one of the best i've seen aming korean actors. His upper and lower body length compliments each other. His long legs, broad shoulders and well toned muscles are perfect in suits. Which is why Bridal Mask is a great drama to watch because he wears so many suits while fighting at the same time. :x :x :x

farbarri said: Suits are MADE for Joowon's gorgeous body. His body proportion is one of the best i've seen aming korean actors. His upper and lower body length compliments each other. His long legs, broad shoulders and well toned muscles are perfect in suits. Which is why Bridal Mask is a great drama to watch because he wears so many suits while fighting at the same time. :x :x :x

farbarri said: Suits are MADE for Joowon's gorgeous body. His body proportion is one of the best i've seen aming korean actors. His upper and lower body length compliments each other. His long legs, broad shoulders and well toned muscles are perfect in suits. Which is why Bridal Mask is a great drama to watch because he wears so many suits while fighting at the same time. :x :x :x

This is kind of off-topic but the cartoons are so hilarious and one particular post fueled my imagination

Here's the blog post  http://www.mykoreanhusband.com/2-year-old/

This blogger is an Australian woman who married a Korean man. I think Hallyu has succeeded in so many ways including making Korean men a lot more attractive than they have ever been. So people are really curious what is it like to date or marry a Korean man. I don't know about you but sometimes I wonder what is it like to have Joo Won as husband. I am not talking about fantasizing but really more curious than anything else.

Nichola, the blogger shared that her husband Hugh(or Gwon) does not wear pants at home! When she asked him why he hates pants, his retort was all korean guys are like that and not wearing pants are comfortable. Of course I cannot verify this fact but it certainly caught my attention. Hmmmmm....I wonder if Cutie hates pants too! =)) =)) =))

Guest mydeed

@mrdimples. LOL! Really LOL!!!! I'm expecting a long entry from the blog owner. Errr but that cartoon reminds me of the mischevious Crayon Sinchan :-p I really don't like it when my hubby wears 'kain sarong (or Malaysian called it 'kain pelikat'). He's not wearing it when we're abroad but he will put it on back home. Its 'breathable' he said. Hah.

@stearly i really love this gif~
u6wq.gif

Jaecheon looks soooooo cute!!! :x :x :x
and i love how Joowon non-chalantly does this group fighting spirit with them while holding his phone, like he's really not bothered with this show of love and support from his staffs, but still agree to do this anyway. kekekeke! :)) :)) :)) he secretly love this, i'm sure of it. i really love how supportive Jaecheon and the others are to Joowon. he loves them as much, based on his thank you speech at the KBS drama awards last year. he teared up while he mentioned their names.

In France, Mother's Day is the last sunday of may, so

Pretty mothers, in this forum and everywhere

bouquet010_zps74c91df4.gif

Happy Mother’s Day !

Have a nice time with your family !