Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest rynhanna

Who is the man that was imposed with Joo Won? Kang Dong Wan? Why the picture in that kind of situation? Bromance? I do not understand.

Guest rynhanna

Radio class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px;"Park Ki Woong expresses his regret about not winning the ‘best couple award’ with Joo Wonby pkdance - 4 hours ago20300 Views21 Comments

this Story

• 2Share on Tumblr

parkgiwoong.jpg

During the December 31st broadcast of MBC FM4U‘s ‘Blue Night, I am Jung Yeob‘, actor Park Ki Woong expressed his regret about not winning the ‘Best Couple Award’ alongside ‘Bridal Mask‘ co-star Joo Won at the ‘2012 KBS Drama Awards‘.

Park Ki Woong stated on being nominated, “It’s not [something that actors have access to easily], so I was very nervous.”

When asked, “Do you regret not winning the best couple award that you and Joo Won were nominated for as a male-male couple,” Park Ki Woong honestly replied, “I am regretful to the point that I want to switch places with Jo Yeon Sung. Joo Won was the best partner I worked with so far, and we trusted each other and acted accordingly.”

Park Ki Woong also picked up the ‘Best Supporting Actor Award’ at the KBS awards ceremony.Source: Allkpop

rynhanna said: Radio class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px;"Park Ki Woong expresses his regret about not winning the ‘best couple award’ with Joo Won

Cutie sitting between Park Ki Woong and Uhm force is the best thing ever :-D His two most adored hyungs.

About the awards - I'm still bitter about it, but I guess it's the senior thing in Korea. Just wait and see. Cutie's going to score Top excellence award before he goes to army :-)

aisling said: Cutie sitting between Park Ki Woong and Uhm force is the best thing ever :-D His two most adored hyungs.

About the awards - I'm still bitter about it, but I guess it's the senior thing in Korea. Just wait and see. Cutie's going to score Top excellence award before he goes to army :-)