Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest Mishiellie

mrdimples said: Mishiellie said: @mrdimples count me into the hand fetish group 
@mhelbenito I love veiny hands too.. soo namja!!  and the bubble butt.oo the bubble butt... hahaha after my duck butt Junsu... Wonnie is the next one I fell terribly for ahahah Junsu also has namja veiny hands and arms too

arch00 said:

OMAGGGGAAADDDD @mrdimples master yoda thanqu for the anatomy classOMAGGGGAAADDD everyone who made that post

It was @septmoon16 who helped me do the mash pics of various parts of Joo Won's body in that post. She also helped me with most of the pics in all the other parts in the series, not to mention @coolreborn who provided some of the screencaps. It was a labor of love. I couldn't write to save my life when I was in school, I write only emails and reports at work, but I just had to pour out my love for Cutie in that way. This "anatomy class" was what readers were anticipating but I think it didn't come out as moaty as they wanted =))

Speaking of @coolreborn.. Where's my and my comrades' teacher?? :(( :((

Guest mhelbenito

mrdimples

said:

Mishiellie

said: @mrdimples count me into the hand fetish group 

@mhelbenito I love veiny hands too.. soo namja!!  and the bubble butt.oo the bubble butt... hahaha after my duck butt Junsu... Wonnie is the next one I fell terribly for ahahah Junsu also has namja veiny hands and arms too

crazyoverkdrama said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

arch00 said:<br />

OMAGGGGAAADDDD

@mrdimples

master yoda thanqu for the anatomy classOMAGGGGAAADDD everyone who made that post <br />

It was

@septmoon16

who helped me do the mash pics of various parts of Joo Won's body in that post. She also helped me with most of the pics in all the other parts in the series, not to mention

@coolreborn

who provided some of the screencaps. It was a labor of love. I couldn't write to save my life when I was in school, I write only emails and reports at work, but I just had to pour out my love for Cutie in that way. This "anatomy class" was what readers were anticipating but I think it didn't come out as moaty as they wanted

=))

Guest mhelbenito

P.S
@mrdimples PS. I guess Joowoonie is working out whenever he has the time. I just think it's not as obsessed as the other actors/idol. He might be working out to stay fit and toned. I forgot what episode in  1n2d, where he took a bath, and there's a spycam on his locker, He has 4 packs (not the typical six pack tummy) was evident, and people who don't do crunches won't achieve semi-sculpted tummy. 
A12257330-34.jpg

jwshowerscene8_zps0049e04c.jpg

tumblr_mb6tl3P8Er1r885rxo2_400.gif
And prolly his bubble butt, he must've done leg and rear exercise before. Spring Awakening required him to show his cuties patooties... :)) :))

ty56pu28.jpg

His vascular arms may indicate that he's been doing biceps/triceps exercises. If you have noticed on his Pattaya, Thailand trip with 7G, his arms were a little beefy compared before.

mrdimples said: crazyoverkdrama said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

arch00 said:<br />

OMAGGGGAAADDDD

@mrdimples

master yoda thanqu for the anatomy classOMAGGGGAAADDD everyone who made that post <br />

It was

@septmoon16

who helped me do the mash pics of various parts of Joo Won's body in that post. She also helped me with most of the pics in all the other parts in the series, not to mention

@coolreborn

who provided some of the screencaps. It was a labor of love. I couldn't write to save my life when I was in school, I write only emails and reports at work, but I just had to pour out my love for Cutie in that way. This "anatomy class" was what readers were anticipating but I think it didn't come out as moaty as they wanted

=))

mhelbenito said: P.S
@mrdimples PS. I guess Joowoonie is working out whenever he has the time. I just think it's not as obsessed as the other actors/idol. He might be working out to stay fit and toned. I forgot what episode in  1n2d, where he took a bath, and there's a spycam on his locker, He has 4 packs (not the typical six pack tummy) was evident, and people who don't do crunches won't achieve semi-sculpted tummy. 
And prolly his bubble but, he must've done leg and rear exercise before. Spring Awakening required him to show his cuties patooties... :)) :))
His vascular arms may indicate that he's been doing biceps/triceps exercises. If you have noticed on his Pattaya, Thailand trip with 7G, his arms were a little beefy compared before.

On 1n2d, how come i don't see the soompiers here going to that thread often? I mean, BM's and 7LCS are kinda active because we go there every now and then. But that thread is sort of slow... Hmm, maybe i should visit that place... Hehehe!! I hope no one will kick me out of there. They look so conservative, based on their posts...

Guest mhelbenito

I can't access KBS online without a membership. My membership has expired I guess. My old password is being denied.... :'((((((Anyone knows where I can watch online for free?? 
Plus I have another question. How do I put spoiler tags? And how do i put signatures here? :)

Guest arch00

mhelbenito

said:

I can't access KBS online without a membership. My membership has expired I guess. My old password is being denied.... :'((((((Anyone knows where I can watch online for free?? 

Plus I have another question. How do I put spoiler tags? And how do i put signatures here?

:)