Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

1st Fan's Account of Meeting Joo Won during 7G filming rest stop

1N2D12-16-2012b13_zpsacd2944c.png

pic credit: coolreborn

I am  유동 who works at rest stops

Joo Won was here. I think it’s the 7G (film production) vehicle. Anyway, he came, ate, put on make up and left. TT he was very cute and very tall.

He ate very quickly as if he was afraid someone will recognize him. He kept looking as he ate, so adorable. After he finished his meal and came out, I gave him 2 packs of rice crackers and told him that Bridal Mask was very good~ the cody kept the rice crackers. He wore a red down jacket, coffee colored sweat pants and snow boots, extremely cute.

(a fan asked which rest stop was this?)

Answer: XX rest stop in YY direction. Because I am using my handphone to type so I didn’t write clearly. Joo Won had no seat and had to do his make up in the reception area, keke. His face is very small and he is very tall, very handsome. Although he was wearing the down jacket, can see that his figure is very good. Those ahjummas who worked together with me got all crazy over him. But I could see he was very tired.

(this fan continued her account after she returned home)

Earlier, I could not write the details as I was using my phone and working. Now that I am off work, I will fill in the details keke. Actually, I am Chansung’s fan. Because Joo Won couldn’t find an appropriate place so he did his make up in the reception area keke. He was just at the counter on the side. From the window, stealing a look at him, he was really handsome ~~

Today’s filming was the segment on the public bus.

After he had his make up done and ate his meal, he took the rice crackers, went inside his own car(white color car) and then he went up the public bus that was parked in the car park. He looked very tired, his face was expressionless and in a daze. Maybe it was due to 1N2D filming? He looked very friendly and cute keke. Him wearing snow boots was also extremely cute. He also shared his rice crackers with the others.

Joo Won is very cute in 1N2D, I am very happy he came. See him in person, he is very handsome, very tall and his eyes so innocent. I hope 7G will be smooth sailing, to be able to meet Joo Won I feel very honoured.

chinese translation by minidadalove on Joo Won Bar Baidu

english translation by mrdimples@soompi

source: 유동 @ 줜갤 

2nd Fan's Account of Meeting Joo Won during 7G filming rest stop

1n2d12-17-20121a45_zpsb942443a.png

pic credit: coolreborn

I saw Joo Won.  keke he wore 2 to 3 outer layers, he was extremely cute. But he looked very cold, when I went near him, I could hear him saying repeatedly: “very cold, very cold”.

TT TT TT if he could come by and film again that will be great.

Originally I was supposed to work till Dec….but I was afraid that Joo Won will come again so I am going work till March. Because of circumstances, I could not go to a single fan meet. Today, seeing him in person, my thoughts are:

His face is very small, to think that such a small face could fit in eyes, nose and a mouth kekeke. And it seems like he had a pimple. When he was doing his make up, he said “Ah~~why do I always grow this and that~? His tone of voice was so adorable kekeke. I really wanted to take photos but the manager said I couldn’t TT TT

I have to work now, bye~~

chinese translation by minidadalove on Joo Won Bar Baidu

english translation by mrdimples@soompi

source: 길로줜 @ 줜갤

He ate very quickly as if he was afraid someone will recognize him. He kept looking as he ate, so adorable.
-> poor Cutie, the price of being famous.

Although he was wearing the down jacket, can see that his figure is very good.
-> One of the moaties, no doubt.
:D Welcome to the club my dear fellow fan.

But I could see he was very tired.
He looked very tired, his face was expressionless and in a daze. Maybe it was due to 1N2D filming?
-> Another price of being famous and have lots of work offers. I hope he will have a proper rest. Does this happen before or after the Mountia Fanmeet? Coz he pretty look tired in there and he tweeted something about it right.

He also shared his rice crackers with the others.
-> Typical Cutie, real nice man.

I don't actually know how to feel right now. Coz I am pretty much on Joo Won's shoes this past few days. Going to work, all tired, sleepy and sometimes just staring at the screen with the meaningless numbers and words that is called Work. The only time that I perk up is when I see something Joo Won related and go in this thread and see you guys. Joo won pretty much need rest. His past few pictures and videos can't hide this though he still looks infinitely awesome, cute, beautiful, hot and sexy. And if he got an acne in his nose... sometimes that can be caused by lack of sleep coz mine growing pretty big in my back if I'm totally out of sleep. But with his coming new drama, the probability that he will have a nice sleep is becoming an impossibility. And he will have fanmeet on Christmas if I'm not mistaken and of course, the Nico movies and filming 7G, it's only less than a month before the showing date and also 1N2D. I just hope he will always win in the Sleeping Quarter games so he can have a comfortable warm bed, no
t out there in the cold.

Joo Won pretty much a nice guy specially when they woke him up pretty early at 1N2D. He looks, stare, then get up. Me? I go like this...

funny-zombie-angry-cat_zpsb455588f.jpg

In his new drama... I will give my whole support. Go Joo Won. Fighting!!!!

I saw Joo Won.  keke he wore 2 to 3 outer layers, he was extremely cute. But he looked very cold, when I went near him, I could hear him saying repeatedly: “very cold, very cold”.
-> Aaawww... Really, our poor Cutie. Maybe we really should bring our hot body in Korea for him eh? I got fats to spare.
:))

Originally I was supposed to work till Dec….but I was afraid that Joo Won will come again so I am going work till March.
-> I am so going to work until the drama will end, if that was me.

Men with Bad Intentions have been dropping unconscious in the streets.

Some says they hear a strange song before convulsing and losing their senses.

Women will perk up and smile, closing their eyes and seeming to listen to a melody that only they hear.

Agent Han Gil Ro have been tasked to unravel what is happening. It leads him to his favorite hangouts.

Karaoke houses.

With this lead, will our sultry voiced agent be able to unravel the cause of this mysterious events.

Will he ever know the truth? Or sing his way to the reality?

quantumofsonglist_zpsda0804e1.jpg

The songs will either kill you or make you.

(original poster will be posted later)