Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Joowon: After dissecting and sewing up a human body, it's fascinating. It was a little scary at first. Because the dummy is expensive.
LMAO! i didnt expect him to say he's nervous because the dummy is expensive. aww, he's just so adorable~ i love watching him being so focused when the person is teaching him how to do it. he did a great job!

Oh.... Cutie looks so cute in this interview... anyway, waiting for the English sub of this. Anyone care to translate it... we can sub the video :D

-edit-

Hey....you lucky glass...

isvn.png

What a lucky fan... she very much squished Cutie.... LOL.

n6ld.png
... should I say... "Way to go girl!!!!"

Happy 1600th page!!!!! ^_~

Cutie says hwaiting!

0bd162d9f2d3572cb3fc2db08b13632762d0c344

@mrdimples @farbarri that is why we are so lucky to be his fans. He's truly passionate with his craft and is such a well rounded individual. I know he's not without flaws but in our eyes he's nothing but perfect. And besides, what he lacks, he makes up for it with effort, sincerity and heart. Who wouldn't fall for this namja?

Happy 1600 page my cutie lovers family....!!!!  <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P :x :x :x >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<
we love him even more each day aren't we? our cutie joo won is the best..!! Proud of him..! Great..! Awesome..!  :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd
Thank you all for every wonderful posting here (video, picture, BTS, fan art etc) Thank u so much dear.. >:D< >:D< >:D<
Love u all.. 화팅 for our cutie and 화팅 for all of u too..! \(^.^)/
Good Night.. Have a nice sleep and nice dream.. ^^ 잘자요.. 뿅..!art_1350017383.jpg

cr pic : 뉴시스

Ahhh thank big leader for the hd I was trying to convert it to hd but the uploading take time so I upload the poor version But lucky got you Now can see cutie in hd lol He look really Yummy in there I am so hungry ahhh Cutie can I have one tiny winy bite of u Can I can I

Good day everyone! I've been gone for about a day and the thread has reached 1601 already!!! Congratulations everyone! @coolreborn thank you for  cutie's guerilla date in HD.. Gosh the fans are so starstruck with his presence.. I could not imagine how i would react when i am in their shoes when simply watching the video even without sub makes me so glued anticipating his reactions- his smiles- his laughter...ahhh so cuuuuteee