Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

coolreborn said:

The Cutie Swarm

imhumc.jpg

fr Joo Won DC

Omo! That looks scary!!! :-O

OMG..... this is from 1N2D the special trip episode right? when Cutie and Sugeun got food mission, right? and the frog!!! LMAO!!!!

ok, back to the picture..... i knew Sugeun said that Joowon had a new experience and that it was his popularity with the college girls. but in the show, it didnt show how many girls gathered together. THIS PIC IS DAEBAK!!!! it's amazing~ look at those huge turn out of fans!!!! so proud of MY HUSBAND our Cutie~

This is fr an old ep from last year where cutie n SG were paired n went on a foodie trip where they had to eat 5 meals. I rem JM had to go to an island n he had to sell pot n cover n 1n2d souvenirs to be able to afford a bowl of noodles.

Ehhh sorry @mjwonnie the bAk kut teh don't delivery to hk maybe when you are back to sg I can treat u as that s my dad s business but nw the business bad because or the haze

Anyway I hope that I will be able to create a fanfic which I want for jw

But smhw I am really worry that I have No time to write as still got job

But will try to write whenever I can

Guest Caecilia_12

Happy birthday @nhatkhanh!!You like banana, eh?I can't bring you the banana owner, but here's dancing banana for you! :))BANANAS.gifBirthday_Banana_by_Lygon.jpg