Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

ecs707a said: tokkimoon said: ecs707a said:
I missed out on all the Baker King nostalgia, huh?  Baker King was my first Joo Won drama.  I didn't watch it until like a year or so later, so lucky me, I got to go straight to the then-currently airing OB after falling totally in love with Ma Jun.  So Baker King...I probably love more than I should, haha.  I will say that there's a moment in episode 12 when I knew I was a goner.  I'll give a (virtual) cookie to anyone who can guess what the moment was...

mrdimples said: ecs707a said: @tokkimoon is the winner!  Okay, maybe I lied about the cookie.  But here's Ma Jun instead.

This is one of my favorite scenes in Baker King, and one of the ones that made me 100% on Ma Jun's side (sorry (not sorry) Tak Gu, lol).  He's just so lonely.  That look he gives her!  And he barely touches her hand, like he's afraid to even let himself do it.  The absolute vulnerability (and intensity) in his eyes.  No one ever talks about this scene, and it makes me sad.  So there, my ode to Joo Won's portrayal of Ma Jun.

coolreborn said:
simplydramafied1082 said: New article on the Ghost cast -
Apparently they are auctioning off some of their possessions / costumes used during the musical at the "Auctioning" held during the 3rd Seoul Musical Festival. Wonder what is Cutie auctioning off? ;)
http://www.newsculture.tv/sub_read.html?uid=37621&section=sc158

why my twin, do I have this image of you starching that shirt to preserve the "tents"? You know it is one shirt you should never ever ever iron.

Awww. My twin, that pointy tent is worth preserving... Actually if not the shirt, then I will have the work pants. Do you think they washed it after using? How to preserve smell? >.<

tokkimoon said: ecs707a said: tokkimoon said: ecs707a said:
I missed out on all the Baker King nostalgia, huh?  Baker King was my first Joo Won drama.  I didn't watch it until like a year or so later, so lucky me, I got to go straight to the then-currently airing OB after falling totally in love with Ma Jun.  So Baker King...I probably love more than I should, haha.  I will say that there's a moment in episode 12 when I knew I was a goner.  I'll give a (virtual) cookie to anyone who can guess what the moment was...

Hey @coolreborn, how come our hours spent on analyzing Cutie's body never produced anything coherent like this?

Yes, we do have the key words like

Prominent

Long

Deep

Curves

Physical

Aggressive

Desires

and ......yet...........it's totally different.

My twin, you forgot:

Moves

Physical

Goal

I dunno, whenever I think of words, it usually turn out as:

Hard

Pointy

Bulge

Boulder

Left

Right

Center

Swing

Hot

Raisins

Balls

Green

Banana

I wonder, is there something wrong with my vocabulary?

ecs707a said: mrdimples said: ecs707a said: @tokkimoon is the winner!  Okay, maybe I lied about the cookie.  But here's Ma Jun instead.

This is one of my favorite scenes in Baker King, and one of the ones that made me 100% on Ma Jun's side (sorry (not sorry) Tak Gu, lol).  He's just so lonely.  That look he gives her!  And he barely touches her hand, like he's afraid to even let himself do it.  The absolute vulnerability (and intensity) in his eyes.  No one ever talks about this scene, and it makes me sad.  So there, my ode to Joo Won's portrayal of Ma Jun.

JOO WON CUTIE INTERNATIONAL FANS SUBBING TEAM PROUDLY PRESENTS
JOO WON LILO (10)

Please watch video at  http://wp.me/P3RiIO-EF

Please follow the rules and instructions so that everyone can continue to enjoy Joo Won's cuteness every week.
Edit- there's a problem with link. Just wait while we fix it

Hahaha... Cutie sure must love kimchi very much... and I can imagine that fried rice will be a staple for his kids in future... must continue with the Moon family tradition of mixing veg esp bell peppers into rice :D:))

Looks like Good Doctor won an award again. :D

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&sid1=001&oid=014&aid=0003219246

google translate

Korea Broadcasting Association, 41th Korea Broadcasting Awards examination results ..9 03, 2009

Articles entered 8/5/2014 4:36 PM

0A - a +

Gimsangjung, Jeon, Kim, Byeong - Man (Photo: Star yen DB)

Honor their hero was eclipsed 41st of Korea Broadcasting Awards. Korea Broadcasting Association (president, and ocular) side 05 am for the best picture from the last 8 days 30 private sector and the jury is composed of 25 segments of 22 experts from various fields announced the selection of the final winner through examination two weeks. before the Best Picture category △ documentary TV KBS 'uigwe festival of 8 days' △ Cultural Arts Division poles TV MBC 'pansori light myeongchang Survival Match (廣大戰) Ⅱ' △ jungdanpyeon drama Division KBS 'was named the' Good Doctor Drama '△ variety entertainment sector EBS' gather betcha 'found retighten land' , as well as entertainment TV segment △ SBS 'Survival Audition K Pop Star Season 3' △ entertainment sector R TBS ' baechilsu of gimseah 9595 show '△ R sector Living MBC' It was like this. Lee Jae Yong as a rainbow "posted the names of 29 such shifts of '△ social public sector R PBC' yangmigyeong we also formed on △ Personal Achievement hwangseongil ('like dokgotak', 'meoteol guru' domestic animation production) △ the announcer hansanggwon ( Ask anything like KBS) △ TV Progress Award gimsangjung (SBS would like to know it) △ R were chosen ship Progress Award Mi - Hyang (Sketch of the CBS Evening Mi - Hyang-fold) These morning after (△ anchor of the CBS hageunchan hageunchan General News) △ raised a total of 21 names (from SBS by you) on the comedian actor Jeon Kim, Byeong - Man △ (law ​​of the jungle SBS) △ Cultural Arts gimhyeonjun impression, bakeunseok (EBS Space Planning and Advisory sympathetic), etc. The best honor the Korea Broadcasting Awards The presentation will be held at the day of the broadcast on September 3 coming 41th Korea Broadcasting Awards (KBS Hall, MBC TV live) target site. while the creative enthusiasm of broadcasters across the 41th Korea Broadcasting Awards this year is coming year award from 1973 to inspire and promote excellent program production. / Financial News Star yen p656@starnnews.com jeongjuri press news and press releases press@starnnews.com

coolreborn said: Looks like Good Doctor won an award again. :D http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&sid1=001&oid=014&aid=0003219246 google translate Korea Broadcasting Association, 41th Korea Broadcasting Awards examination results ..9 03, 2009 Articles entered 8/5/2014 4:36 PM 0A -41st of Korea Broadcasting Awards.  Best Picture category △ documentary TV KBS 'uigwe festival of 8 days' △ Cultural Arts Division poles TV MBC 'pansori light myeongchang Survival Match (廣大戰) Ⅱ' △ jungdanpyeon drama Division KBS 'was named the' Good Doctor Drama 

GD got the award for the "Best Short Drama" / "Best Mini Series" at the 41st Korea Broadcasting Awards.

The drama which got the best drama award is KBS1 TV's "Jeong Do Jeon".

Tatz such a fantastic anniversary gift for Team GD =D> <:-P

Congratulation Good Doctor team! From past winner, I think Good Doctor won best picture (short TV drama) and Jeong do-jeon won best picture (feature length drama).

This is list Winners from 40th Korea Broadcasting Awards

http://beatuscorner.com/winners-from-40th-korea-broadcasting-awards-drama/

From what i can gather from snooping around in the wee hours of the morning is that JooWon went to see the Musical Chicago (which currently stars Ivy & Choi JungWon) today which is currently being shown at D Cube Arts Centre!!!! :D

Good to see he's enjoying his "free" time as Moon JunWon. So JooWon-like to support his fellow friends and colleagues!! ♥♥