[Drama 2011] The Musical 더 뮤지컬

siidudul

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shades_blue

I'm still thinking it is going to be a dream sequence. :P Maybe Yoo Jin dreaming that's what's happening. LOL.

LOL!! Nice.

I'm sure a phone will ring, she'll wake up and head butt him, or someone will interrupt. 

As much as I would love it if he actually kissed her, it would be better if she were awake and willing, so he doesn't have to be such a creeper about it. :P

Guest Earthprincess

As much as I would love it if he actually kissed her, it would be better if she were awake and willing, so he doesn't have to be such a creeper about it. :P

My thoughts exactly. I like Yoo Jin and Eun Bi's friendship. But I also like the comfortable ease Hong Jae and Eun Bi have in this 'romance'. There's a sensual tension about it I can't wrap my finger on, but you would feel that if they end up together, theirs is gonna be something that will be both fun, funny and still fundamental (guy loves girl, respects girl, serves girl. girl loves guy, listens to guy, can submit to guy - and yes that's from a feminist POV).

Hello Musical lovers :)

Just finished watching episode 7, and OMG cant wait for the next episode :)

_AM-A_TheMusicalE07XviD-CEOAM-Addiction300_0001.jpg

what is this ? love it, love it, love it :)

want to share my MV for the week hope you guys like it, Thanks in advance :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/GHSforever1?feature=mhee

cover-musicalpart4-550x550.jpg

The Musical fighting :)

Guest kayana20

I cannot believe I have to wait another week to see if they kiss or not. It doesn't matter if it happens yet all because after what happens in this episode KH successfully will draw them closer together. I hope we finally see the attraction build up in the next 9 episodes and something happen. Poor Yoojin she doesn't see you like that just love RK and stop worrying about EB. I love the fact that JY does not let that affect his relationship with EB. He just shows her yes he loves her and does the silliest things with her to show it. I wonder what JY has in store after seeing what KH did? I hope it's something good and let me stop spoiling lol. Now it's time to read blogs for insight I love reading others viewpoint. Lastly RK needs to say how she feels and give Yoojin a shock. She is too gorgeous to let someone be that cold to her.I don't know how she can allow that.Now back to the Musical I go.

Guest eunhye05

Hey guys Sue/Cheerkoo has already provided a quick recap/narrative based from her memory of EP7. Hope this helps as you all watch the RAW Episode and await the subtitles, Recap here. Just scroll down -->  GHS Thread   

Thanks Sue for being such a dear and doing this for us time and time again. :D

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Hello Everyone!

Sorry that I have not come often...

I have been just posting at GHS soompi....

But thanks so much for keeping up THEMU.

I still have not seen the entire epi7 and came to see if you can help me with it...

keke

You are always welcome to take anything I post about THEMU on soompi to THEMU soompi.

I often forget---my brain....(I'm shaking my head....)

Thanks a lot.

Guest Earthprincess

I read on Dramabeans that uri Yoo Jin had been cast in Full House 2. And I almost screamed "NOOOOO!!!!!" Well, I am banking on them unconfirming again anyways. I'm bad.

And I would like to thank the Dramabeans goddesses for bringing this funny video of Park Ki Woong.

See, this is the reason why I want Eun Bi for Hong Jae, because I want Yoo Jin for... no not Ra Kyung, let me finish my sentence... I want Yoo Jin for... myself.

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

I finally saw the ending of Epi 7 as well as the preview for the next week's drama. Dramacrazy finally worked for me at the end...very slowly but enough for me to see....

So, as I figured,  GuMiHo project has been let go. Of course, it seems that Bae and Han and Yoo wanted to postpone the project, But, that is not what Gu Jak wanted to do at all. His people and he need that musical show  right now. It was so funny and endearing to see GU Jak and Hong Jae's friendhip as they commiserate together at the steps of the building. Gu Jak is just so funny and so real in his character. But then Hong Jay seems to have an idea when GU Jak says that all he needs is the production money as he has everything else...the staff, the script, the song. (That sounded just like what GHS said in her interview about Peach Tree---she needed the production fee since she had everything else. keke)

The preview: Gu Jak cries on the floor and tells the staff that GuMiHo project has been cancelled. Go is asking Yoo if he will regret his decision. He says no. Go tell him that he has thown away/stolen people's dreams in order to earn money. Yoo asks if dream is more important than money and Go's expression says that she is frustrated by his response.....

Hong is hugging Go who is tearful. He tells her "Let us start fast" (hmmmm, what is he talking about?) Then we see Go lying on the bed (I am not sure if she is sleeping or if she is allowing what is about to occur) and Hong is leaning down to kiss her. (I wondered for a second if Go  and Hong are starting the love lesson that Hong was talking to her about??---keke--or maybe something else??)  Anyway, we have to wait until next week----(so sad!!!)

Guest shades_blue

I finally saw the ending of Epi 7 as well as the preview for the next week's drama. Dramacrazy finally worked for me at the end...very slowly but enough for me to see....

So, as I figured,  GuMiHo project has been let go. Of course, it seems that Bae and Han and Yoo wanted to postpone the project, But, that is not what Gu Jak wanted to do at all. His people and he need that musical show  right now. It was so funny and endearing to see GU Jak and Hong Jae's friendhip as they commiserate together at the steps of the building. Gu Jak is just so funny and so real in his character. But then Hong Jay seems to have an idea when GU Jak says that all he needs is the production money as he has everything else...the staff, the script, the song. (That sounded just like what GHS said in her interview about Peach Tree---she needed the production fee since she had everything else. keke)

The preview: Gu Jak cries on the floor and tells the staff that GuMiHo project has been cancelled. Go is asking Yoo if he will regret his decision. He says no. Go tell him that he has thown away/stolen people's dreams in order to earn money. Yoo asks if dream is more important than money and Go's expression says that she is frustrated by his response.....

Hong is hugging Go who is tearful. He tells her "Let us start fast" (hmmmm, what is he talking about?) Then we see Go lying on the bed (I am not sure if she is sleeping or if she is allowing what is about to occur) and Hong is leaning down to kiss her. (I wondered for a second if Go  and Hong are starting the love lesson that Hong was talking to her about??---keke--or maybe something else??)  Anyway, we have to wait until next week----(so sad!!!)

Thanks for posting in here cheerkoo! I always check for your posts in the GHS forum. It's incredibly awesome of you to post translations so quickly! Also, if Hong Jae is giving love lessons, where do I sign up?

Earthprincess that clip is hilarious! PKW is all kinds of awesome. 

If anyone is interested, I was sick and bored yesterday and made a Musical MV (my first mv of anything, ever) for fun. I heard the song randomly and it just seemed appropriate for HJ and EB.  Here's the link : 

The kiss will happen but it won't land on EB's lips...hahaha! probably EB will wake up & will be able to roll herself to her side. So Hong will probably kiss the pillow or the bed. hahahaha.. i'm excited though & hope it will happen. Knowing Hong he will not hesitate....like the train kiss, the head kiss, the hug, when he also grab EB's hand to feel his heart & just lately, putting his arm around her in the zoo. Hong will not stop for his feelings for EB is so strong! WOW!crazy.gif w00t.gif  I could hardly breath! hahaha :wub: :wub:  SOOOO excited for the next episode..

Daniel and Hyesun BTS MOMENTS!!! they're just sooooo cute together! they better KISS :wub: on the next episode!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~ :D :D

6eis5x.jpg

2n0kp40.jpg

3589s37.jpg

Daniel is funny treating Hyesun like a little kid! it's cute!! :D :D

I cross my finger, look forward to there will be HJ/YJ and EB kiss...w00t.gif.... Yup, this drama quality is SUPERB. Not typical korean drama that I usually watch, which sometimes, I can easily know the story line and endings right after a few episodes. But this drama, well, it might be cliche at the beginning. But as the story goes, I like it more and more. I hope this drama will gain success in korea and overseas...wub.gif

Archived