Teen Top **틴탑** [Official Thread]

Guest yoon_ji99

^CUTEST.THING.EVER!

omg i think this is the first video (or at least that i've seen) or them just hanging out, not performing or a fancam or anything like that. haha they're adorable~. lol chunji's first laugh was the best XD! it was sooo high pitched lol. but CAP, why does he seem sooooo much older than the rest LOL :lol:!

Rositaz: haha, you can just call me lele for so short (or kayla, it doesn't matter) :). lol what do i call you?

Guest lovinUsuju

UGH~~~there is something I REALLY want everyone to know about L.Joe that will probably give some of you guys a different view of him~ but i dont want my soompi account to get shut down lol XD ~~~

UGH~~~there is something I REALLY want everyone to know about L.Joe that will probably give some of you guys a different view of him~ but i dont want my soompi account to get shut down lol XD ~~~

omygosh. What is it? I wanna knoww!!! Please? With cherries on top? XD

Can you PM me or something?

OMG! I want to know as well! lol! is it a bad view on him? or just sumthing plain weird?

but Teen top they are such cuties, it would have been even more funny if they sang their song, clap with helium! LOL :lol:

Guest lovinUsuju

edit~ sorry i do not want to start any bad things about him~ >< sorry for causing trouble~ but just to clear things up, i do realllyyyyy love teen top! haha~ ^^

Guest megan_

What is this "thing" all of you are talking about? LOL!

I don't think there's something about L.Joe right now.

It just came to me that Chunji looks like a little version

of FT Island's Lee Jae Jin and 2PM's Nichkhun... Well, kind of...

:D

Guest fetishoney

@soleill123 I think it's their lips that has similarity. oh and hair. =)

ec82aceca784.jpg

Niel looks so cute! ^^ Even until now he's still cute. kekeke~

I lol-ed hard when I watched they inhaled helium.

dorky moments of them. haha

thanks for all of you that shared updates, and nice to meet you all, newcomers (eventhough I have only posted once in this thread. LOL). ^^

don't have any updates =(

will try to find some. *run*

edit~ sorry i do not want to start any bad things about him~ >< sorry for causing trouble~ but just to clear things up, i do realllyyyyy love teen top! haha~ ^^

So it was something bad? Oh well. I'll probably still like him anyways. LOL.

But mannnn, I was thinking about this 'thing' all day yesterday. >.<

Guest lovinUsuju

omg seriously! hahah~~~im so sorry lol~it was just something stupid that I couldn't out in the past even though it was like 2 years ago~ haha~ and thats good that you would probably still like him~^^

So it was something bad? Oh well. I'll probably still like him anyways. LOL.

But mannnn, I was thinking about this 'thing' all day yesterday. >.<

Guest Rositaz

haha i laughed with the BTS of the making video.. ricky is.. T^T too cute! <33

lele : call me Rosi ^-^

lovinUsuju ,omg what are u talking about??? l.joe what?XD anyway.. hope some day we will know more about him... :mellow:

[NEWS] Producer of 'Clap' speaks up about Lyrics, 100719

Super Changddaye, producer of new group Teen Top's title song, 'Clap', personally came out to explain the controversies surrounding the song's lyrics.

Last weekend, on the major portal sites, 'Teen Top's lyrics controversies' has been ranking high in the real-time search rankings. Netizens have been commenting that "The title and lyrics don't match" "Having such sad lyrics to an exciting dance song is ironic".

On this, Super Changddaye explained, "The theme of 'Clap' comes from a real event that happened several years ago." and that "This is not the normal clapping that comes from joy, but this song is a man's painful story of remember his lover, remember how she died miserably in front of him after an accident.

Also, he stated "the 'crazy man' is clapping as he wanders around in the terrible shock and the memories of and their beautiful love. I think I made this song as I went crazy remembering my lover."

In addition, he stated that through Teen Top's 'Clap' performance, the song's purpose of showing the emotions of having memories of love and sorrow is expressed well, generously praising them.

On the other hand, Teen Top debuted on the 10th with 'Clap', with a powerful choreography. With their live skills, they are getting much interest from netizens, who say their performances show 'militant accuracy' and 'CDlive'

trans: Grace ♥ Kpop@6teensontop

source: Andromeda (Teen Top Daum Fan Cafe)

edit

[CAFE] It's Teen Top Niel, 100720

Hello~

It's TEEN TOP Niel^^♬

Since the rainy season is over, it seems the sweltering heat has come ㅠ.ㅠ

Our Andromeda fans~ don't eat too much ice cream just because it's hot~ your stomach will hurt!!!

A!N!D!~ You know that we're doing radio today, right~.~ It already started~I hope many of you are listening~~!!!!

To the people who forgot, please hurry and and listen to Narsha's Raise the Volume~~~

After the radio ends, you have to tell us whose voice you think is the best~!!^^

Up until now it was emotional vocal Niel^^♬Thank you♪

By the way~ There were many fans who were looking for L.Joe hyung~

L.Joe hyung was filming his solo parts, so he couldn't participate in the helium gas fun!!^^;;;

trans: Grace ♥ Kpopp@6teensontop

source: Andromeda (Teen Top Daum Fan Cafe)

so, after i watched teen top playing with the helium bags (?) lol.

i had a dream.. and woke up knowing who was who LOLOLOL. weird. but at least i know who is who.. i think. haha.

hm but i must say probably. my favorite for now.. is ricky and l.joe.

lololo. so for a reason i keep thinking i'm just older than 3 of the members.. but i'm older than all of them except CAP XD

Guest lovinUsuju

lol why do so many of you like byung? hahaha~~ XD he only has like a little part~when like the main guy is such a good singer!!!~~im still learning the rest of there names~haha sad I only know byung(l.joe).. ><

Guest fetishoney

Fans had the police pay a visit to Teen Top’s  practice room

201007211511361002_1.jpg?w=452&h=239

The police made a visit to rookie idol group Teen Top’s practice  room.

It is known that Teen Top’s agency office and practice room, located  in KangNam, was visited by the police after someone reported to the  police on 20th July.

The reason for the police report was because of the noise caused by  the fans who had gathered in front of the practice room, which alarmed  the residents in the neighbourhood who called up the police. The fans,  in their teens, have gathered in front of the building after school,  which had made the situation even more chaotic.

The group’s agency T.O.P Media said, “We are very thankful to the  fans have showing such great interests even though the boys just  debuted. To avoid disrupting the residents in the neighbourhood, we hope  that fans will find the boys at broadcast centres instead.”

Meanwhile, the group debuted on 10th July with the song ‘Clap’ and  their impressive live performances have garnered much interests from  music fans when they debuted.

S:Newsen

credit: sookyeong

^

they shouldn't build their office near the neighborhood though. And well, I don't thinks fans are the one to blamed, I mean, who wouldn't be excited if you can visit your idol when they're practicing? Good things they don't skip their school just to meet Teen Top. :D

well anw, I hope there won't be any chaos like this in the future.