Teen Top **틴탑** [Official Thread]

Guest yoon_ji99

Guest Sushii-P

Hi guys !

I would like to know if there is video where Teen Top reveal their ideal type ? Or an interview.

Because I saw that L.Joe = Hyuna, Chunji = Yuri (SNSD), Niel = Sung Yuri etc.

Do you know where I can find that ?

Thnaks ^^

Hi guys !

I would like to know if there is video where Teen Top reveal their ideal type ? Or an interview.

Because I saw that L.Joe = Hyuna, Chunji = Yuri (SNSD), Niel = Sung Yuri etc.

Do you know where I can find that ?

Thnaks ^^

I just happen to finish watching that like a couple of hours ago :P

It's been subbed by 6totsubs on youtube.

Just click on this Link~

Looks like we're gonna get an official fanclub name soon! :)

Netizens are now giving their suggestions and voting on the fancafe~

So far the leading ones are Andromeda, Top Planet, 슈틴스타(Shootteen Star) and Tinkerbell (<-It's in korean but I thought it'll be cute if it is teenkerbell in english lolll.)

There are other suggestions like Top Class (which I thought was pretty nice), Topping (:P), Angel, Top Secret, Top Universe, Teenager, Teenage Rebellion, etc...

Hahaha, which reminds me that Teen Titans was also suggested before lol.

Either Andromeda or Angel. The others are just ridiculous. I mean cmon, I know putting "teen" in everything may sound cool and appropriate now, but ugh it's going to be so awkward in a couple of years. Whatever happens there's no chance in hell I'm calling myself a Top Planet, and I will really stab someone for calling me Tinkerbell. 

Anyways Teen Top had their first goodbye stage on MCD with Back Of My Hand Brushes

2328l1315481223.jpg

2011090821131210021.jpg

It was a really beautiful performance! I'm going to miss seeing them like this, hope it's not a long break   :tears:  

group1p.jpg

I can't stand how cute they are.  L.Joe looks so good in yellow   ;) 

Guest JINuNa_soompi

Hello~^^

This is completely random, but I am currently studying abroad in Korea and I was lucky enough to go to Music Core this week! So I though I'd share my experience concerning Teen Top since my friends and I got to go in with the Teen Top fans to watch them pre-record!

I'll be totally honest right now, I wasn't really a Teen Top fan before that day... I mean I really liked all their songs especially No More Perfume on You! But they are all younger than me so I always felt awkward liking them (stupid reason I know lol). I'm not the very good at writing but I'll try my best! So here is what happened:

We first had to sit outside for about 3 hours. Definitely not comfortable. But we were lined up with the Teen Top fans and finally allowed into the studio single file and were placed right in front of the stage! We stood and waited while they set up the stage for Teen Top's performance. Once they were done we stood there for a little while longer and then suddenly Teen Top emerged from the side and everyone started freaking out! Which is totally understandable^^ As they came out they waved and smiled at the fans. I have to say that out of all the artists that day I feel like Teen Top interacted with their fans the most! I really admired that about them^^ They performed The Back of My Hand Brushes Against like 4 or 5 times! I think because sometimes they would mess up or the camera man needed a different angle. But after watching them perform that song that many times I am now in love with it!! ><

So I guess now I'll mention a little bit about each member:

CAP is freaking hot in person! Seriously the boy is fine! He definitely has charisma. He would just stand there with a kind of smirk and barely lift his hand to wave and the fangirls would go crazy! (yeah me too lol)

Chunji is so unbelievably cute! I swear every time he smiled I died! He would always make heart symbols at the fans^^ and his voice is so beautiful!! I think he might be my favorite member now ><

L.Joe is also hot! Something about rappers I guess lol. But he also had a cute side! He would wave and make hearts at the fans a lot^^

Niel is so skinny!! I just wanted to feed him! and I also think he was sick because he kept coughing a lot. I felt so bad for him :( He didn't interact with the fans as much as the others but he would smile and wave. I felt like he was kind of preoccupied with worrying about his voice. I'm sure it's a lot of pressure to sing perfectly when you're not feeling well. But can I just say how much I love Niel's voice! Seriously it's freaking amazing! The boy has talent!

Ricky is super good looking in person! I never really found him very attractive before >.> but he most definitely is! He was always smiling and just really happy^^

Changjo is by far the best at fanservice in the group. He would actually answer the fangirls when they yelled something and always smiled and made hearts and waved constantly! And the fans would do this thing where they would make a certain symbol with their hands like a thumbs up and then he would copy it so they knew that he saw them! It was just so ridiculously adorable!

So yeah, I guess this is my Teen Top fanaccount! Sorry it turned into an essay!

But I am definitely a Teen Top fan now! They totally won me over^^

Teen Top fighting~!^^

If you guys wanted to know anything else you can just pm me~ ^-^

Thanks for the fan account Sia. I really hope CAP is into noonas, because I find him gorgeous as well. I'm so jealous you got to see them all in person. Chunjis killer smile, Changjos aegyo, L.Joe and Rickys cuteness, and my poor bb Niels flawless voice, sad to hear he was sick. I really worry about his voice becoming strained, but hopefully this is temporary. 

Talk about ending promotions on a high note!!  :D I could really kiss TOP MEDIA for choosing Back of My Hand Brushes Against as a short follow up. I feel like it finally got them some due respect for their voices. I'm not delusional or anything cause as a group they do have improvements to make, but they are already showing that their voice are suitable to handle ballads.

So Teen Top officially changed the FC name from Andromeda to Angel   :D  I kinda figured this was coming since they already had a song with the same title and the lyrics match the emotions of undying love, so it makes sense. Yet a big part of me is really gonna miss Andromeda   :tears:  Angels Fighting! Hope with your help Teen Top can continue to work hard and reach super stardom. 

L.JOE Twitter Update

tumblr_lrfuq4S4e41qczao9o1_500.jpg

@TEEN_TOP: 사무엘잭슨아저씨를만났어요!!ㅋㅋ 전어딜까요~_엘조

I met Samuel Jackson ahjusshi!!ㅋㅋ where am i now~_L.Joe

tumblr_lrfutniB241qgrpguo2_250.jpg

@TEEN_TOP: 요기는 뉴욕 타임스퀘어!! 모두 추석 잘보내세요~^——^_엘조

Here is New York Times Square!! Everyone spend Chuseok well~^——^_L.Joe

trans cr: hannah

Wow!! L.Joe in the big city. Good lucky hunting NYAngels   ;)

• 1 month later...

I feel so bad for letting this thread die, but Teen Top is coming back soon!!! so I'll try to update more :)

For starters here's Teen Tops latest Performance Pictures with New Hairstyles!!!!

I'm loving the new look. I think they might try to go for either a manlier concept or dark one.  

28215423xooz7ugx.jpg28215631fhbx2ra8.jpg

282157426rrbrges.jpg28215922bf4xdz3a.jpg

^ linked to bigger versions

28768036.th.jpg90564794.th.jpg88661342.th.jpg

90370972.th.jpg24647301.th.jpg47998128.th.jpg

02niel940816.th.jpg66206344.th.jpg88306239.th.jpg

78278184.th.jpgimg6105v.th.jpgimg8854z.th.jpg

more in spoiler

img8949j.th.jpgimg8959h.th.jpgimg8964l.th.jpgimg8986a.th.jpg

img9093e.th.jpgimg9428e.th.jpg85726700.th.jpgimg97362niel940816.th.jpg

img97382niel940816.th.jpgimg97662niel940816.th.jpgimg97852niel940816.th.jpg

58083998.th.jpg93090203.th.jpg54598740.th.jpg

90819282.th.jpg99626307.th.jpg

72467606.th.jpg50503531.th.jpg65862119.th.jpg

67616478.th.jpg15122034.th.jpg67651310.th.jpg

29635402.th.jpg39582113.th.jpg58609767sz.th.jpg

^ Yea I'm getting really anxious and nervous about the comeback (but in a good way).  I feel like they're only getting better, so I have high expectation for the next album   :)

Teen Top went for the Seoul-Tokyo Music Festival and updated some pics to their Japanese fansite!  

tumblr_lufe5h4EOr1qcd0fio1_500.jpg 

His smile is so adorable :wub: 

tumblr_lufd49Ibgl1qcd0fio1_500.jpg

tumblr_lufcznpu4r1qcd0fio1_500.jpgtumblr_lufd0sEv4Q1qcd0fio1_500.jpgtumblr_lufcy5IHkt1qcd0fio1_500.jpg

New hair color!!! I like it   :D  but I still kinda miss his old hair.

Source: tokuchipyon