Teen Top **틴탑** [Official Thread]

Guest yoon_ji99

:D Teen Tops comeback stages!! I'm still in the process of warming up to the song, but I can still appropriate how hard they've worked on the comeback and it really shows in their live performances.

TEEN TOP Chunji Crazy at Hi Festival (HwaJung Gym, Korea University)  

They also attended the Idol Sport Championship :)

TEEN TOP Niel Dance Show at Idol Star Championships  

Niel (falls) ღ hurdles race @ Idol Star Championships

Teen Top ღ Idol Star Championships  

Niel re-enacts his fall from hurdles event

Niel ღ high jump @ Idol Star Championships

Guest musicloves

the boys are getting hotter and hotter *_* omg. cant wait for their m countdown performance today. this boys grow up super fast ><

and they're so young.

L..Joe is gorgeous   :wub:  Teen Top bbs have been working hard promoting themselves since the comeback and I think it's starting to pay off!!! They reached #2 on the melon real-time charts at one point, which is extremely hard to do at any time so I'm really proud of them and excited for their potential to win in the near future. I think they're all going to cry when it happens,  especially changjo  ^^. Hope all Angels will take the time and vote for them on MNET!!!  Make their wish come true! 

Teen Top - Beef Song 

tumblr_lyagzcZXQM1qcd0fio1_500.jpg

[TRANS] The reason why Andy hyung is treating us to a meal?! ke The reason will be revealed on today’s ‘Idol Athletics Championships’!!! (Niel)

(via @TEEN_TOP) (translation done by: admin 6 @ fyteentop)

tumblr_lyb2ouWokU1qcd0fio1_500.jpg

Angels did all of you see!? I won the 1st place for everyone~ Now there’s only one other kind of 1st place left hahahahaha

trans cr: oursupaluv

Guest shinhdeplol

Police Called to Deal With Crowd at Teen Top Fan Signing Event

9132b6e5309f205848090ac.jpg

Teen Top’s popularity is responsible for paralyzing a shopping center in Gwangju. On February 1, Teen Top met with their fans at a fan meeting in a local music store in Chungjang-ro, Gwangju. The area was immobilized due to the immense size of the crowds which gathered for the event.

Prior to the signing, eager fans lined up outside the store hoping to get a glimpse of Teen Top. After the event, Teen Top had to remain inside thestore for close to an hour due to the crowd that accumulated.

The congestion caused by the crowd of fans also aroused complaints from neighbors. Authorities were dispatched after a number of other establishments in the area filed complaints. Once the police arrived, they were able to bring order to the ensuing mob of fans, and the members of Teen Top were finally able to leave.

An employee of the music store commented, “We hosted many fan signing events in the past, but we have never seen a crowd as large as this. I was quite shocked at the popularity of Teen Top.”

Teen Top hopes to one day conquer the music world; lately their popularity has been on the rise as they continue to promote their latest hit track, “Going Crazy.”

Shared by: xxxKrissKrossxxx @ SOOMPI

w00t.gif  THEY WON!!! Omg I can't handle all this good news at once   tears.gif

I'm so proud of them for not giving up and being persistent with this comeback promotion. They've literally been EVERYWHERE promoting the past few weeks and of course it's paid off with TWO wins!!!  LOL I can't believe no one cried during their first win? I was so sure that AT LEAST Changjo would cry. Nevertheless I'm happy for them and even though I don't necessarily "love" Crazy...I'll just consider it as past due wins for NMPOY which should have won. 

Teen Top popularity is rising!! I think they've always been popular, but now ever since they've been promoting on variety more I think they've gained more recognition amongst the general public which is always a good thing. 

2012 Has been really good to me so far   :D  Teen Top Fighting! Congratulations

Guest shinhdeplol

TEEN TOP Chunji graduation photo revealed, ‘So cool’

0TYTL.jpg

Idol group TEEN TOP member Chunji‘s high school graduation photo has been revealed.

On February 8th a Chunji’s graduation picture was posted on TEEN TOP’s official Me2Day account with a message that read, “Marking graduation! Revealing Chunji’s graduation photo! Thank you for the congratulations~ Will work hard in college too~ Congratulating everyone who graduated this year and hwaiting for the new school life!”

In the picture, Chunji looks quite handsome with light brown hair and perfectly impressive facial features. The fact that Chunji’s wearing casual clothing whereas many entertainers tend to be in school uniforms in graduation pictures draws attention.

Netizens commented, “So Cool!”, “Congratulations on your graduation”, “Hope to see more from you in the future”, “Daebak pic!”, “How can you look so cool in a graduation pictures?” and “I think I’m going crazy because you’re so cool!”

Source: TV Report via Nate

Translated by: CERIDWEN @ KPOPfever