[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Ep 21 and 22 with engsubs will be posted soon by Isubs-squad

If you know Vietnamese, you can find ep 22 here: http://www.360kpop.com/f/threads/126226

or Chisub:

ep 23: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/MSmncBrOGKk/

Yup, this ep is hilarious. They camouflage to clowns with their funny faces

ep 22: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/CfNWMOCS6Mw/

Santa Claus and child, Si Won with his expression hhaahaha

ok thanks! wish i knew vietnamese or chinese..but sadly i only english lol

I'm superrrrrrr excited tho!!!

Do people regularly put up screen caps or should I do them? Sometimes I like capturing the funny expressions and moments ^_^ hehe

Guest Amber Jayne

Hi, RM fans!

I have been lurking for some time, but now I finally want to say hi to you all!

I just got obsessed with RM maybe 2 weeks ago, and I absolutely love it! The cast is one of the best on Korean variety right now. I look forward to the new episodes every week!

I think my favorite episode was thirteen...Yooruce Willis vs. Sparta Kooks. HILARIOUS.

Oh, and I am a big Kwang-soo fan! I think his awkwardness is funny and adorable. I don't know if he's popular with others who like the show, but personally I think he's great.

Guest zesandeh

Hello RM fans C:!

I too have been lurking for some time, checking out screencaps and reading everyone's thoughts C:

I usually don't watch many variety shows but when I heard about RM it seemed so interesting and fun!

Now I wish I was a korean celeb just so I could go on the show :D although tiring for some guests, it'd be amazing to play games and hide, doing missions in famous places that are often massive and full of hiding spots :P (except maybe that art museum haha) especially at midnight when it's empty and you're locked in :3

I get extremely nervous just watching, just hearing the bells ringing when the chasing team approaches! I can't even imagine how it'd feel to actually be there, I'd probably faint from excitement and fear! RM definitely deserved that award, the cast is always so amusing and entertaining to watch and I'm so thankful to those kind subbers, without them I'd probably still watch it but never understand it and it can be frustrating sometimes d:

Such a fantastic show, I can't wait to see the new eps! Especially SecretGarden-themed one, 2 of my fave shows together <3

@Amber Jayne: I strongly agree :D ep 13 was so exciting, I can't imagine RM without the hide n seek segment! The yooruce willis vs sparta kook bits are always so funny, I doubt RM would be the same without them!

@Kiklo: Yes, you should post screencaps, I look forward to them ^^! I love it when they pause on the hiding team's faces, to show their fearful/shocked expressions as soon as they hear bells xD I also watched firstly because of Joongki and Jaesuk, but eventually realised how awesome and hilarious the others were! HaHa's movie scenes are funny as, makes me wonder how he hasn't gotten in trouble from the others for not focusing on the game haha!

Also, how does jongkook ALWAYS appear out of nowhere! it's like, wasn't he just....how'd he get there so fast?!

@bobsavero: I love Monday Couple! They look good together imo, I think they kinda 'officially' started around ep10 at the art museum place~

Hello RM fans C:!

I too have been lurking for some time, checking out screencaps and reading everyone's thoughts C:

I usually don't watch many variety shows but when I heard about RM it seemed so interesting and fun!

Now I wish I was a korean celeb just so I could go on the show :D although tiring for some guests, it'd be amazing to play games and hide, doing missions in famous places that are often massive and full of hiding spots :P (except maybe that art museum haha) especially at midnight when it's empty and you're locked in :3

I get extremely nervous just watching, just hearing the bells ringing when the chasing team approaches! I can't even imagine how it'd feel to actually be there, I'd probably faint from excitement and fear! RM definitely deserved that award, the cast is always so amusing and entertaining to watch and I'm so thankful to those kind subbers, without them I'd probably still watch it but never understand it and it can be frustrating sometimes d:

Such a fantastic show, I can't wait to see the new eps! Especially SecretGarden-themed one, 2 of my fave shows together <3

@Amber Jayne: I strongly agree :D ep 13 was so exciting, I can't imagine RM without the hide n seek segment! The yooruce willis vs sparta kook bits are always so funny, I doubt RM would be the same without them!

@Kiklo: Yes, you should post screencaps, I look forward to them ^^! I love it when they pause on the hiding team's faces, to show their fearful/shocked expressions as soon as they hear bells xD I also watched firstly because of Joongki and Jaesuk, but eventually realised how awesome and hilarious the others were! HaHa's movie scenes are funny as, makes me wonder how he hasn't gotten in trouble from the others for not focusing on the game haha!

Also, how does jongkook ALWAYS appear out of nowhere! it's like, wasn't he just....how'd he get there so fast?!

@bobsavero: I love Monday Couple! They look good together imo, I think they kinda 'officially' started around ep10 at the art museum place~

ohh tengkyu,,,i want to watch ep 10 again. ahahhahahahah

Guest infinite*

I am so sad! I was waiting to watch episode 21 but something happened to isubs? :( Sigh! I hope it gets fixed soon! I'm really excited to watch Jong Kook & JiHyo partner up! HAHA. Also to see Joongki since he wasn't there last episode!

PS: You know how Big Bang is coming back next month? I really hope Daesung comes as a guest! IT'LL BE SO NICE TO SEE DUMB & DUMBER BROTHERS TOGETHER AGAIN & SMALL EYED BROTHERS TOO <3 <3

^ haha yeahh I was waiting allllll day...and now theres some sort of issue. I don't know what, just being patient for now. lol. iSUBS fighting!

I think today is one of my best episodes

though is the punishment at the end making their cartoon faces?

THE SECRET GARY was pure brilliant! HAHA kinda funny i just finished watching epi 16 a while ago XDD

boyoung, i thought at first it was funny how she didn't even realize that gary was not there

then at the end i thought they would win then tada~ boyoung found out. she was like talking about how she likes monday couple

then i realize that she's like one of us, totally watching every episode of it haha.

It's also been a long time since I see the game so exciting haha

boyoung and jihyo were just too cute

holding hands like they were siblings and boyoung depending on jihyo hehehe

jihyo sacrificing for boyoung ah

haha and does anybody notice how all th eboys get caught up first haha

and I'm kinda sad cuz no one is like paying attention to lizzy anymore

when yoojaesuk and sparta kook had an agreement about something and they had their bodies back to back and yoojaesuk ran off two times, he fooled jongkook two times, i totally was laughing out loud the whole time haha

and when jihyo wore that hippopotamus suit was just plain brilliant kkk

and JH is always begging it was just too cute XDD

oh and joongki, tried to hide huh? he was really surprised when he saw joongkook in front of him

how did he think he could hide like that when his body is clearly shown? LOL

and joongki was so cute, he looked like a cute little boy when he saw all his favorite mangas HAHAH

oh and joongkook's weakness! the stairs, he couldn't simply go down

i would like to see him roll over the stairs tho haha just kidding XDD

the big bell around his shoes was pure smart too

XDD oh I'm excited for next week XDD

i just finished watching this and it was HILARIOUS!!!

i cracked up when gary was like i could totally be inconspicuous

although i dont know who park bo young is she was adorable and seriously SO full of energy!!

just wondering does anyone know who's next week guest? my download didn't have the preview T_T

does anybody have funny GIFs they would like to share? ;]

these are the only two i have...

JoongKi!!! "HYUNG I GOT IT!!!" ADORABLE!!!!!! (omg he and yoo ah in are my on top of my bias list right now)

yaytoy.gif

and of confused Nichkhun

confusedkhun.gif

Guest jjsweeter0211

Running Man screencaps ^^

201101091747773171_1.jpg

20110109175808_4d2978a01af36_1.jpg

c47859ce5e152f54abb2b503eecbbe31.jpg

09_120734.jpg

Today's episode is daebak :D .

How I wish Park Bo Young could be permanent cast too. She is good at games and full of energy.

Bo Young look very comfortable with the casts ^^ She and Joongki look so adorable together ^^

She and JiHyo are too cute keke. She is a fan of Monday couple =)). She called Gary ajushi =))

So many songs from Secret Garden lolzz.

I laughed so hard when Jk got scared when Boyoung mentioned Cha tae Hyun haha.

Guest Chermaine

Hahaha, the episode with bo young sounds fun and nice. I can't wait :D

But I was just wondering..whether is there anything between joongki and ji hyo recently? Like any cute interactions between them or anything? :lol:

I love to see them together! Hahahah :rolleyes: