[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

thejackal said: klent said: interesting though that the Shin Min Ah episode which the international fans seem to not like pulled off the higher rating in Korea (10+%) than the Superheroes episode which the international fans like (7+%). 
there really is a difference between the korean fans and international fans. also want to show this clip:

i love how the VJs are visible in this clip. you can see how hard they really work and what it says about the Running Man members. through the years, members have had a fixed VJ. the VJs have rarely rotated because:- they have established a working relationship with the member and know the member well enough to get the best shots- their athleticism matches with that of the member
in this clip we can observe:- Gary's VJ is the fastest runner but still couldn't catch up with Gary's running- Song Ji Hyo's VJ didn't have any problem staying side by side her as she is not a fast runner - Yoo Jae Suk's VJ got a lot of shots when YJS was still standing as he knew when to take a shot from YJS' point of view and when to focus the camera on YJS BUT when YJS was running, in that single shot that was shown, he was far behind, goes to show YJS is a fast runner- Kim Jong Kook was fast in the beginning but eventually, his VJ was shown running side by side him, showing he slowed down
i hope to see an episode where the VJs actively participate in the games. maybe, a VJ vs RM... 

thejackal said: klent said: interesting though that the Shin Min Ah episode which the international fans seem to not like pulled off the higher rating in Korea (10+%) than the Superheroes episode which the international fans like (7+%). 
there really is a difference between the korean fans and international fans. also want to show this clip:

i love how the VJs are visible in this clip. you can see how hard they really work and what it says about the Running Man members. through the years, members have had a fixed VJ. the VJs have rarely rotated because:- they have established a working relationship with the member and know the member well enough to get the best shots- their athleticism matches with that of the member
in this clip we can observe:- Gary's VJ is the fastest runner but still couldn't catch up with Gary's running- Song Ji Hyo's VJ didn't have any problem staying side by side her as she is not a fast runner - Yoo Jae Suk's VJ got a lot of shots when YJS was still standing as he knew when to take a shot from YJS' point of view and when to focus the camera on YJS BUT when YJS was running, in that single shot that was shown, he was far behind, goes to show YJS is a fast runner- Kim Jong Kook was fast in the beginning but eventually, his VJ was shown running side by side him, showing he slowed down
i hope to see an episode where the VJs actively participate in the games. maybe, a VJ vs RM... 

Guest prominent

thejackal said:

For me episode 115 was better than episode 216.

Episode 216 was a total disappointment for me, i think running man never will be first again in ratings.

Running Man have three options:

1) Change concept or format & change all the pds ( new people with fresh ideas)

2) Change Members (jae suk & kwang soo stay, the rest out)

3) Cancellation ( if the chinese version it's good in china, maybe sbs cancel the korean version and put more money in the chinese version)

The next week the ratings will be so bad again & worst than this week, maybe 7,5% or less. Pd's Mud games again????? seriously??????? no more ideas pds????????

Episode 216 feels like watching the other superhero-themed episodes back then (The Avengers). Not that bad but seems like nothing is new in this episode.

The interesting part:

- Plank walking courage test. Way to make the members embarrassing themselves, PDs. Well played.
- The bus relay run. To see each member's VJ running together with thems quite interesting to see.

i actually agree with klent, this super power episode could have been so much better if they kept the members together playing games cause that's when their personality shines the best - as a group having fun. i just dislike this whole travel to another place and do games separately. it's so tiring.

Shin Min Ah and now Han Ye Seul! Waiting on Yoon Eun Hye. lol.
class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Han Ye Seul Returns to Variety After 7 Years with ′Running Man′

After seven years, Han Ye Seul is returning to variety programs. 

On October 15, Han Ye Seul′s agency, KeyEast, told Newsen, "Han Ye Seul will be filming SBS′ Running Man on October 21."

Han Ye Seul Returns to Variety After 7 Years with ′Running Man′

She will be filming Running Man with the cast of Birth of a Beauty, including Joo Sang Wook, Jung Kyu Woon, Han Sang Jin, Wang Ji Hye, and more. 

This will be Han Ye Seul′s first variety program in seven years since her appearance on SBS′Yashimmanman and MBC′s Kneedrop guru in December of 2007. 

Birth of a Beauty will be directed by Lee Chang Min, who led Giant, Midas, Bride of the Sun, My Love, Madam Butterfly, and more, and written by Yoon Young Mi of Modern Housewives, Tale of Two Sisters, Bride of the Sun, One Well-Raised Daughter and more. 

It will begin in November following Endless Love

Photo Credit: KeyEast

Guest prominent

hope the runningman china episode gets subbed so I can fairly judge it. I don't want to make any assumptions to it without being able to understand what they say first.

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Variety

5:00 PM

1. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 14.3 
2. SBS Running Man 12.1
3. MBC Dad! Where Are We Going? 11.6
4. MBC Real Man 11.2
5. SBS Roommates 8.2
KBS Superman is Back Cancelled

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research