[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest dieallkpop

class="tit_detail" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding: 17px 0px 13px; border-style: none none solid; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-color: rgb(73, 79, 95); outline: 0px; font-family: Arial, verdana, dotum, AppleGothic, 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, gulim, Arial, helvetica; vertical-align: top; line-height: 36px; width: 710px; font-size: 28px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-weight: normal; margin-bottom: 0px !important;"Suzy & Ryu Hyun Jin on ‘Running Man’

Major league baseball player Ryu Hyun-Jin and Miss A’s Suzy participated in SBS’s Sunday special edition of ‘Running Man’ !!!

Ryu Hyun-Jin will be the one giving the ‘Running Man’ members their first mission, with Suzy assisting him. It is also known that the two will be joining the members in participating in the fun and hilarious activities that ‘Running Man’ is known for.

Ryu Hyun-Jin, who has come all the way from L.A California, will surely turn a lot of attention to ‘Running Man’. The addition of Suzy might make this episode the most popular one yet!

During the show, it has been reported that Ryu Hyun-Jin shows off his improved English skills after moving to L.A from Korea to play in the Major Leagues.

The cute and bubbly personality of Suzy combined with Ryu’s calm but friendly deamenor will surely create an interesting and funny atmosphere for the audience.

This episode of ‘Running Man’ will be released tommorow, November 17th. Stay updated so you can catch two of Korea’s most well known stars on ‘Running Man’!!!

Source : http://www.kofan.com/?p=26746

Guest jjsweeter0211

BZUwRYgCIAAduAK.jpg:large
라라 ‏@rara82hy27m

[PIC] 1118 RM filming RT@_Song4U: 런닝맨 멤버들하구 같이 있는 승기찡

BZUvgzmCIAAhLWC.jpg:large

♠ 나츠 ♥ ‏@YooMondayCouple33m

131118 RM filming RT @0yjyjyj0: ♥런닝맨♥이승기의 뒷태~~ㅋㅋ 언제방송하나... 이번주는 안되까?ㅋ BZUqeSUCUAE4Be0.jpg:large

라라 ‏@rara82hy1h

[PIC] 1118 RM filming- JaeSuk, JiHyo (via DC YJS)

BZU6pHGCYAANTtB.jpg:large

라라 ‏@rara82hy2m

[PIC] 1118 RM filming - KwangSoo, SeungGi, JaeSuk, Han HyeJin (cr. 여.성.시.대)

Guest jjsweeter0211

BZVDHZKCAAAvRyZ.jpg:large
헤헤ㅋㅋ ‏@0yjyjyj015m

♥런닝맨촬영중 어부바2♥ 귀여워ㅋㅋㅋ 광수형아에게 업힘ㅋ

BZVBZxxCEAEo3Ny.jpg:large

YooHyuk Fans❤유혁•유재석 ‏@YooHyuk_23m

131118 런닝맨 Filming Seunggi, Kwangsoo, Jaesuk & Han Hye Jin. Via @_RMFamily_

BZU9eOGCQAAM0ZI.jpg:large

♠ 나츠 ♥ ‏@YooMondayCouple38m

131118 RM filming #MONDAYCOUPLE ^^ RT @lullabykms 월요커플♡0♡ 흑흑런닝맨 촬영중ㅜㅜ 개리오빠 진짜머시써ㅜ0ㅜ

Guest jjsweeter0211

Another guest ^^
BZVPBodCcAE4vK0.png:large

SBS Running Man ‏@RunningManCast1m

131118 RM filming with Jongkook and SISTAR Bora (via DCYJS)

YOOJAESUK 유재석 ♡ ‏@FallForYoo20m

[Filming] 131118 런닝맨 Running Man Jongkook & Bora~ Cr saintyonne IG

BZVN8zACQAAuF_M.jpg:large

BZVOFEeCcAAuyIX.jpg:large

Seem like the concept of today's episode is Couple Race ~

Monday Couple Fans ‏@RmMondayCouple16m

(131118) RM filming team: Pink:Gary & JiHyo Red:JaeSuk & HyeJin Green:KwangSoo & SeungGi Yellow:SukJin & HaHa Purple:JongKook & Bora

BZVPR1tCUAACfdO.png:large

SBS Running Man ‏@RunningManCast1m

131118 RM filming with Jaesuk and Han Hye Jin (via DCYJS)

BZU9yDmCIAA3GAQ.jpg:large

헤헤ㅋㅋ ‏@0yjyjyj01h

애긔애긔한 승기오빠, 런닝맨 촬영중에 우리승기 귀여워라우쮸쮸해주는고야? 광수?ㅋ

Running Man E172 Softsubs
English Subtitle by DramaFever
Edited Version by rphere

*for HDTV 720p ver.

*you can try with another version.
*edited by some punctuation and pronouns call hyung, oppa, noona and much more.
*link error please PM me
*cr to dramafever via adskingofbeer

Guest Littlezaznangel

as soon as jae suk saw the blue mark on the name tag he instantly knew there was a water gun. This ep was better than i thought...im glad that the name tag game is slowly making its way back

Lol jaesuk got so mad because It was his thing. I actually thought ryu jin was going to fail. I also thought that his crush on Suzy was really cute.

I was actually quite impressed with the nametag game between EXO and the running man members. If they didn't replay or stage the game, I think it shows that after years of playing the game, the running man members have become very experienced. EXO definitely has the numbers advantage but lack the experience in playing the game. Nonetheless, EXO was a great spot too. As usual, Kwang Soo is always doing really funny things during the name tag game (LOL) but I think EXO members really brought out the comedy while the running man veterans were more focused on winning (since the latter is so outnumbered). EXO team displayed so many types of funny traits throughout the game that I felt it was a pity to split their segment into two episodes. The PD really should invite EXO for a full episode. I think they will add a lot of laughter and competition to the show!

I can't wait for the next episode of running man. I love sports and superpower. From the preview, it seems like they have invited a lot more professional baseball players to participate in the their baseball superpower game! I think it will be really funny. I can't wait to see it!

Guest luvinspirit91

i think this episode is just average..just my thought..attention is more to the guests than the games..and sorry for saying this but i feel very pity with the betrayer club..i don't know..especially sukjin..huhu...but they rocking this ep..long live betrayer club!! :D somehow i miss the rm members working as one team..all of them..without the guests..  :-S

i hope the next ep will be more exciting..can't wait..bonus with the 'superpower thing'.. :)