[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

done watching ep 169. oh God im so lateee...
this episode was hillarious especially when the drama scene...poor HaHa..but he prove he's a man...so funny..the first mission not attractive and i was like "why did they edit the stand up challenge? i want to see gary!!" totally fed-up when we dont ever can see how they did that game,even a glimpse will b alrite but they did not.. :((  :((  
BUT overall,RM never fail to make my day..this will be another fav ep for me..
RUNNING MAN fighting!!~~~ 
running+man+gambar2.jpgtumblr_m47n4oiluo1rrvgozo1_500.gif

pic cr: to owner
P/S~~ I WANT YONGHWA IN RM AGAIN...  ;;)

Return of the Bell Hide & Seek!! I used to think that the reason they stopped this segment was because it was either too tiring, or because of the psychological effects it might have had on the cast (the constant ringing might have caused paranoia I guess?). But selfishly, I would love to see more Bell Hide & Seek games!!! The members become more united and you can see them really giving their all! 
But I'm more than thankful for this episode! Saw the 'light' on the chasing team's faces and the fear in the other team. Hehehe the guests were surprisingly really fast too. Hope to see more exciting episodes!!!
*Sometimes I wish I get a concussion, and lose my memory, so that I can watch Running Man episodes again and laugh like crazy. I remember watching the TruGary episode and both superpower episodes and I laughed till my belly cracked!  :)

Guest luvinspirit91

OMG! EXO!!! my wish come true!~~~
they are my 2nd list for most wanted guest in RM.. other than that,i really hope JYJ also can be the guests since Jihyo is in the same company as them..but i think that will totally impossible.. :(i want to see Junsu being bullied by the RM members and Jeajoong being the troublemaker.. hehehe..
but anyway,at least news about EXO participating in it,make me satisfied.. alot!  :o)
tumblr_m7zc3mysFM1qcqgpbo5_250.gif tumblr_muk3j1AXJ11s4se20o2_400_zps0508e1
tumblr_muk9rtObH31sgm8w6o1_250_zps609194 tumblr_mk5mlpMlht1qg1bxbo7_250_zps03f5f2

Guest vienkimlong

via @rara82hy

Jo PD confirmed Ryu HyunJin didnt filmed RM yet and EXO will appear at last part not whole mission. Just like pre-mission part of PJS ep

Why is that listed as Episode 301 when most sites have it as Episode 169? I found it a bit flat, except for the chicken hunt and the chase at the end. 

saranghaechoiseunghyun said: src="http://25.media.tumblr.com/a4f95b3c13882a30dc75fd04253a94a0/tumblr_mvhomb5QQN1skbmafo1_500.jpg">

Running Man PD posted this picture of the “jail” for the episode of Rhyu Hyunjin & Exo. 

he says he has never seen a running man jail with so many chairs in 3 years.

hahahahahahha