[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest quexido

Maybe it's the editing but the cat and mouse game in the latest episode didn't feel too thrilling.. It felt like the mission wasn't too difficult (probably coz the cast has become so skilled in search missions?) and I hardly see the chasing team in action. I much prefer episodes like the one jung sung woo guested in, where the search/ chase game is more challenging and hence entertaining...

Guest shyla_guccis

Just finished watching the latest episode. 
Well, it was the return of the MISSION TEAM vs. CHASING TEAM. It's been a long time when we last saw it. I kind of missed it because of the excitement that the members and viewers felt. And of course, who would've be startled and almost makes the heart came out due to deafening sound of the BELL.
One thing I noticed was that some of the games were cut-off especially the game when Gary won. Too bad for him.  :(
Overall, I just loved it and all of their other episodes. What a stress reliever just by watching this show.  

shyla_guccis said: Just finished watching the latest episode. 
Well, it was the return of the MISSION TEAM vs. CHASING TEAM. It's been a long time when we last saw it. I kind of missed it because of the excitement that the members and viewers felt. And of course, who would've be startled and almost makes the heart came out due to deafening sound of the BELL.
One thing I noticed was that some of the games were cut-off especially the game when Gary won. Too bad for him.  :(
Overall, I just loved it and all of their other episodes. What a stress reliever just by watching this show.  

Guest browsing

Does anyone know how the ratings were for this week's episode?
EDIT: Nvm, found it on akp: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/real-men-barefoot-friends-and-1-night-2-days-keep-climbing-as-running-man-suffers

Sunday, October 27, 2013
Variety

5:00 PM

1. MBC Real Man 18.8 

2. MBC Dad! Where Are We Going? 17.1

3. SBS Running Man 12.1 

4. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 11.6 

5. SBS Barefooted Friends 7.9

6. KBS Mamma Mia 6.5 
source: enewsworld

Guest luvinspirit91

i think God of Variety really helps Kwangsoo..just look at the opening..about the butterfly thing,just on time it is landing on kwangsoo's nose..  =)) i've repeated that part for hundreds times!and the ahjumma hitting kwangsoo! OMG.. that was totally hilarious!! u really are born to be variety star Kwangsoo, although your first debut as an actor~   :))

i wish they also showed that standing up challenge. i mean we all know jong kook's that strong so no surprise really but that they only showed the other challenge in a small box practically editing out all but a few seconds makes my blood boil (hahaha i'm gary-biased). also, those vj's, i know it's hard work carrying a heavy camera and running after the RM cast but i wish they'd attempt to help out and hide too. yeah i'm talking about that part where gary and haha hid from gwangsoo.