[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest jjsweeter0211

BTMYjh-CYAEvj7m.jpg:large
라라 @rara82hy1h

[PIC] 0902 RM filming - JiHyo (cr http://m.blog.naver.com/kimkc17/100195337826  )

BTMY-IYCcAAYjch.jpg:large

라라 @rara82hy1h

[PIC] 0902 RM filming - SeungRi (cr http://m.blog.naver.com/kimkc17/100195337826  )

BTMYzheCEAEjKyP.jpg:large

라라 @rara82hy1h

[PIC] 0902 RM filming- Red Team (cr http://m.blog.naver.com/kimkc17/100195337826  )

BTMZHl2CAAAwzWe.jpg:large

라라 @rara82hy1h

[PIC] 0902 RM filming - SeungRi & SukJin (cr http://m.blog.naver.com/kimkc17/100195337826  )

BTMajbhCcAAhODR.png:large

라라 @rara82hy1h

[iNFO] 0903 RM last filming place is 옻골마을 OkGol town at DaeGu. Members make food and 80 people will taste it.

the Shinwa episode pretty much showed that RM team have a great rapport with each other but when it comes to working as a team, they suck. I don't think it's their fault because the show is built around individual and small group competition. There's really only a handful of episodes where the RM team worked together and I think so far they've only won 2. So I think the Pd should think about doing more episodes where the whole cast are working together.

@lindt_cho i apologize for the name screw up. yeah, i am not a fan of Shinhwa. i respect them. one of the few boybands i respect but i am definitely NOT BIAS towards them. i am a diehard RM fan. next to 1n2d S1 and IC, i'd say RM is the best variety show ever. 
i respect how they stood up against SM because they chose to remain a whole unit. i respect how they broke trends. i respect how they continue to break trends. i respect how they are taking control of their own creative process. BUT no, i am not bias. i just accept the fact that these are 6 SMART and STRONG men who became a family and work together. 15 years is just too much for RM to beat. the first game clearly showed their flawless teamwork. it was just off the charts, man. they were like Chichago Bulls circa Jordan. they just knew where to go and what to do to make sure their teammates find them when needed. and we've all seen how they are in variety shows. even Andy who was supposed to be "weak" was key in many of their victories. nope, there's not a weak member there. 
that being said, it was a well-deserved win for Shinhwa. i don't know why it's effin' hard for RM fans to accept that. why is it so hard to admit someone outplayed RM? maybe it's because i'm an athlete too but i hate it when people can't accept defeat. 

@phi eric and junjin didn't know who was immortal between them at first. they were against 5 RM members. Junjin and eric negotiated that yoo jae sook and lee kwang soo be left with them for a 2 on 2 in exchange of the clue they got. Eric gave them the right clue "gold" but didn't tell them it's a "gold umbrella". 
Junjin said that if RM doesn't accept their deal, even if they manage to tear off their tags, RM won't know what to do because they don't have the clues. Besides, one of them is immortal and RM doesn't know how to kill the immortal. 

RM had no choice. They accepted the deal and KJK SJH JSJ went off to find a "gold" item. In the meantime, LKS tore off Eric's tag but he was immortal. When LKS realized Eric was immortal, Eric and Junjin were already going after YJS. Eric got YJS' shoes and ran away. YJS tore off Junjin's tag and LKS went after Eric but he lost Eric. eric managed to get the glove which is the only one that could tear off the immortal's tag. he bluffed the other members that if he touches them with the glove, they'd be out. he went after LKS first, to get his tag in LKS' pocket. then went after YJS while he was pinned to the ground by both YJS and SJH. 
Shinhwa was smart, strong, strategic and, most of all, TOGETHER. they were just too much for RM who are used to playing against each other. but i believe that if Shinhwa comes to the show again, RM will make sure to have their revenge. YJS already posted the challenge. he said, "you have to come again because you just beat us in all the games."
Junjin smiled but when he saw the prize he said to the PDs "You have to invite us again."
i will look forward to that. i hope RM fans drop this sore loser attitude and just enjoy the competition, banter, thrash talk, laughter and not take this too seriously. that's where the fun is. 

Guest zoddguts

This was a great ep. Wish RM would go back to doing these more heavy competition games. Both teams were trying really hard to win, was surprise by how competitive they were in the first game, they were pretty much playing American Football without protective pads, which isn't safe. Sad that people over at Kshownow comment section are being bitter at this ep because of one team winning the games. Yet at the end of this ep you see both teams smiling and having a good time because they have known each other for years. Really hope Shinhwa comes back especially with Kim Dong-wa. 

I'm surprised at seeing on how KJK had little to almost nothing to do with the final name tag chase at the end; almost reminiscent of how he didn't really do much when the RM cast went up against the Law of the Jungle Crew.
I kind of wish that they would do a Vintage Themed Episode, where the running Man would have to go back to their original traits from early episodes, namely on how KJK would be the adult bossing around HaHa, the fame/action star seeker, and Gary who constantly chased after Ji-Hyo.

Guest jjsweeter0211

BTOta1KCIAAklOM.png:large

라라 @rara82hy33m

[PIC] 0903 RM filming - JiHyo (via DC SJH)

BTOqQE-CIAARzj1.jpg:large

YooHyuk Fans❤유혁•유재석 @YooHyuk_47m

130903 런닝맨 Filming Driver Yoo~ pic.twitter.com/nk6l10syWg Cr @dpqxl05

BTOrT-GCcAApwaA.jpg:large

라라 @rara82hy43m

[PIC] 0903 RM filming - Green Team 3 (via DC SJH)

BTOmgkpCYAA7S0L.jpg:large

라라 @rara82hy1h

[PIC] 0903 RM filming (via DC SJH)

라라 @rara82hy1h

[TEAM] <Green> Yoo AhIn, JiHyo, KwangSoo, GARY, HAHA // <Orange> Kim HaeSook, JaeSuk, JongKook, SukJin

Guest jjsweeter0211

BTOlSuTCQAAUCxE.jpg:large
라라 @rara82hy1h

[PIC] 0903 RM filming - Green Team 2 (via DC SJH)

BTOkUT3CAAAg7zn.jpg:large

라라 @rara82hy1h

[PIC] 0903 RM filming (via DC YJS)

BTOkK-WCcAAQwRW.jpg:large

라라 @rara82hy1h

[PIC] 0903 RM filming - Orange Team (via DC YJS)

BTOkFm4CcAA8PCM.jpg:large

라라 @rara82hy1h

[PIC] 0903 RM filming - Green Team (via DC YJS)

BTO_OAnCIAAP4Cm.jpg:large

라라 @rara82hy5m

[PIC] 0903 RM filming - they are cooking ㅎㅎ (via DC SJH)

@klent
, thanks so much for taking your time writing that long post (love reading it :) ) and explain everything. It seems straight forward of how Junjin & Eric manage to make their round with 5 members of RM through their strategies :D Did Eric & Junjin insist which 2 members of RM to go 2 on 2 with?  It would not work out if YJS went off to look for the "gold" clue instead :)

Not sure if Kangsoo really chased after Eric (who is immortal for team Shinhwa) when he got YJS's shoe but it's kinda no point for him to if they don't know how/what kill the immortal :D

At the final golden glove fight with LGS, JH & YJS, it's kinda weird only JH made it back while JS & KJ were not... was it explained?  I'm so sorry to ask many thing, I only watch the raw episode, haven't got a chance to watch the subbed yet....

Really thank you for an objective opion on this episode, being a RM diehard fan that you're  :)

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Yoo Ah In and Kim Hae Sook Spotted Filming for “Running Man”
jnkm September 3, 2013
Yoo Ah In and Kim Hae Sook Spotted Filming for “Running Man”

The latest celebrity spotting during a “Running Man” filming is none other than Yoo Ah In and his “Tin Can” (or “Tough As Iron“) co-star Kim Hae Sook!

On September 3, eNEWS reports that Yoo Ah In and Kim Hae Sook were filming for ‘Running Man’ in Daegu. Netizens have also been posting up photos of the two actors wearing green uniforms and partaking in the various missions for the show.

Yoo Ah In and Kim Hae Sook have recently worked together for the film “Tin Can,” which is set to release on October 2. Veteran actress and “The Nation’s Mother” Kim Hae Sook highly praised Yoo Ah In during a press conference, saying, “Won Bin who? I only have Yoo Ah In in my head.”

The two actors’ on ‘Running Man’ will be both of their first variety show appearance. Neither Yoo Ah In nor Kim Hae Sook are easy to see on variety shows, so a lot of anticipation is also building.

Jo Hyo Jin PD of “Running Man” confirmed the two actors’ guest appearance and commented, “They are working so hard that it’s hard to believe that it is their first time on a variety show. We are having a lot of fun while filming and you will be able to see new sides of the two actors.”

http://www.soompi.com/2013/09/03/yoo-ah-in-and-kim-hae-sook-spotted-filming-for-running-man/

Another great episode again! Its really fun and entertaining to watch such a great competitive games versus games , I really laughed hard on water games and the lunch games! KJK is such so cute hahahah and Andy is tricky one! So they learn how to play against dirty trick the !

I would love to see thia kind of episode again

Guest Littlezaznangel

ep 161 was better than i expected. From the preview of last week it looked kind of dull but it was funny and kept me entertain throughout the show. Usually when one team dont have sufficient clues they always manage to figure it out. But it seems like this time they really didnt know anything
btw next week gdragon , daesung, and seungri are not part of the guest list right? so im assuming that episode will be in 2 weeks right? cant wait :)

Ep. 161 brought back a lot of X-Man memories... i'm sure same with the staff who has worked with Shinhwa for years on that show! They know what Shinhwa's made of and that's why the games were all energy-depleting. Seriously, the 1st game alone can pretty much drain any other people's energy and to be followed by the water game and then name tag ripping. It's like within the level of their Running Olympics episodes.

The way i saw it, it was a reunion of old variety friends. You can just sense the friendship between the 2 teams. For those still sour-graping on RM losing, they need a quick fix of X-Man 101! LOL

It's a shame that RM lost consecutively in the games, but I'm sure the members are not ashamed to lose to Shinhwa! (In fact, Jihyo actually beat Hyesung, poor guy! T.T) THEY MUST RETURN for another showdown soon, and preferably with 'blackhole' Dongwan this time... kekeke. It sure was nostalgic!

oh I forgot to mention this while watching the water game, team vs team, it remind me of Xman, I wonder what if YEH was there on Shinhwa team? and definitely KJk couldn't react as sparta! hhahahha he will act soft because YEH was there? Imagining this thought makes me wanted YEH should be guest here!

@Phi no problem man. i am a die hard RM fan that's why i love discussing the show. so my long post probably entertained me more than it did you. 
Junjin initially asked for Yoo Jae Suk and Song Ji Hyo for a 2 on 2 but RM didn't agree. Junjin then replaced Song Ji Hyo with Lee Kwang soo. I think RM allowed YJS to do the 2 on 2 because YJS is the "one who does not die". so, Shinhwa can rip his tag and he won't die PLUS there might be some way YJS can match with the Shinhwa's "one who does not die". 

Kwang Soo ran after Eric but not for long because Eric ran fast and Kwang Soo didn't know what to do anway. Kwang Soo already had Eric's nametag with him but Eric is still alive. he didn't know what to do anymore. 

It wasn't explained why SJH was the only one who made it back but most likely because SJH, JSJ and KJK went separate ways to look for a gold item. that would allow them to cover more ground. I think SJH went back to YJS to get more airtime. she knew she didn't have a lot in the episode. being with YJS would secure some airtime for her. 
i can see you are a Shinhwa fan. as i've said, Shinhwa deserves the win. hands down. i have never seen a more solid teamwork than Shinhwas'. it was like when they were created, they were created at the same time. so they perfectly complement each other. they are in sync all the time, from games to jokes to eating to fooling around.
but we will get you when you come back. LOL  i'm sure it's going to be another fun episode. so i hope it won't take long. i want a rematch. 

Running Man E161 Softsubs
English Subtitle by DramaFever
Edited Version by rphere

*for HDTV 720p ver.

*you can try with another version.
*edited by some punctuation and pronouns call hyung, oppa, noona and much more.
*link error please PM me
*cr to dramafever via adskingofbeer