[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest jongeunkookhye

KIM JONG KOOK waiting for YOON EUN HYE in RM

521950_1345324682272683_2118521518_n.jpg
cr: facebook/YT

Why does he have to mention YEH's name? We are looking forward to see you oppa with YEH in RM.
Have you asked YEH about it already? or Are you planning to announce a very important event when YEH is your guest? can't wait for that to happen  :x

Guest delightful

I have to say that I didn't really enjoy this week's episode much. The two guests were pretty but boring. This is one thing I don't like about RM, they get all these young actresses and idols who doesn't have good variety show skills. The only time I laughed was when Lee Kwangsoo hit Kim Jongkook with the ball, that was shocking. Well at least next week's episode looks promising. Can't wait!!! 

Guest jongeunkookhye

forevergirl said: hahhha maybe because fans are excited to mentioned YEH, he is prepared to say it, 
I would love to see YEH as well, because he is always shy whenever a guest is woman...remember when MGY was guested? he is so shy!

Guest jjsweeter0211

BGwEwucCYAAW7e5.jpg:large
130401 RunningMan filming guests are Lee Bo Young & Lee Sang Yun ( My Daughter Seo Young)

via mante7
[TEAM] Yellow: Haha, SukJin, KwangSoo / Pink: JongKook, JaeSuk, Lee Bo Young/ Green: GARY, JiHyo, Lee Sang Yoon

via @rara82hy

I also think this ep less funny compared to previous one. Sumtimes i dont understand how they decide the selection for recurring guest. Both guests were so bored. It was so weird to see both of them dancing n singing cha3 (dunno the title) when they asked or the ball from sukjin. Rm doesnt need just pretty n cute actress/idols, but guest with variety skill, like u said. Guest who dont know how to react n respond, may cause the members feel awkward. Arggh, very dissapointing ep. Maybe my expectation is very high after streak of great eps. Anyway i'm looking forward to see ujae n seoyoung in action. They shud invite park hae jin too. Another fo reunion. delightful said:

I have to say that I didn't really enjoy this week's episode much. The two guests were pretty but boring. This is one thing I don't like about RM, they get all these young actresses and idols who doesn't have good variety show skills. The only time I laughed was when Lee Kwangsoo hit Kim Jongkook with the ball, that was shocking. Well at least next week's episode looks promising. Can't wait!!!