[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest fiona1111

@milesedi Which part of the episode was the song played? There were lots of Jackie Chan songs there, even the song in the start was a Jackie Chan song. 
@jjsweeter0211 Thank you for posting the gifs, I'm actually the one making the gifs from runtorunningman :)
If you guys like them and you have a tumblr, you may follow me here. Thanks! :)

Guest milesedi

@fiona1111 I thought they used the same song for the whole episode!! I'm so bad!! I love the first song for example. Isn't it the same one used at the end when they showed like the "behind scenes"???

Guest fiona1111

milesedi said: @fiona1111 I thought they used the same song for the whole episode!! I'm so bad!! I love the first song for example. Isn't it the same one used at the end when they showed like the "behind scenes"???

Guest milesedi

fiona1111 said: milesedi said: @fiona1111 I thought they used the same song for the whole episode!! I'm so bad!! I love the first song for example. Isn't it the same one used at the end when they showed like the "behind scenes"???

enrell said: forevergirl said: last week's ep is just ok for me, I guess because its a limit of time to shoot and the games aren't that much competitive 
Im looking forward on ep137 part 3 of macau and vietnam @forevergirl yeah..me too..it seems to be like a Jackie Chan tribute show... yap exactly right dear! and the red team won, SW gave the award to JC

I haven't been able to watch RM the last month or so, so I just had a little marathon and I noticed something.

I enjoy the "unknown" or "less popular" guest more and by that I mean variety rookies or people who don't appear on variety shows often. Most episodes with highly anticipated guests turn out to be a bit disappointing, maybe because of the extremely high expectations that couldn't be met. Like the Jackie Chan episode, he's obviously a world star and I expected an epic episode when it turned out to be more of a filler episode, it was fun but the games were not that compelling, I'd expected an "action special". In contrast, I had NO expectations when I watched the Chu Sunghoon/Lee Siyoung episode but it turned out to be a hilarious one, there were several times that I laughed out loud (and I mean really loud).

I think the less known guests are usually really surprising and the audience doesn't really know their personalities yet and is pleasantly surprised, especially when actors/actresses come on the show since they always have that glamorous and haughty image but turn out to be total dorks who are super competitive. Comedians or people who often appear on variety shows are just too accustomed to the variety world, so you expect them to do well, so there is no surprise anymore.

My favourite episodes are usually the ones without guests though. Because RM is great, not because of the guests but because of the amazing cast. 

Anyway, I'm looking forward to watching today's episode.

Guest jjsweeter0211

Next week's preview
 'Princess PyeongGang And OnDal the Fool' 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtUIKo7jZ-g&feature=youtu.be

via mante7

Guest fiona1111

Will there be torrents today? *worried* Most KBS/SBS/MBC show torrents have been banned, even in Korean torrent sites :(

Guest milesedi

OMG!!! From next week preview ---> MONDAY COUPLE JJANG!!!!
Why do I love them so much?? Hahahaha this is crazy!!!

mondaycouple.jpg

Guest jjsweeter0211

[3/10 rating] RM: nation 20.4% (1.3 UP,highest among sametime pros 2weeks in a row), K-POPstar 11.9, 1N2D 14.0,MAGIC CONCERT 5.8
via mante7