[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

I just watch Asia race part 1 with sub...
Jaesuk must really afraid of height....He just stop joking or smiling when he know the next mission at Macao tower. 
I just love monday couple... We know that they not a couple, but they just have fun with it... they just go with the flow... sometime romantic.... sometime break-up... Log in... log out,,, flirt... jealousy... Complete couple package...

Guest jjsweeter0211

Cha Tae Hyun Says He Sometimes Watches ‘Running Man’ Over ‘1 Night, 2 Days’

2013-02-23 14:09  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Hani Park

Actor Cha Tae Hyun appeared as a guest on the February 23 broadcast of KBS′ Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook along with his best friend and actor Hong Kyung Min. 

MC Yoo Hee Yeol asked the guest stars which show they watch between 1 Night, 2 Days and its competitor Running Man which share the same time slot.

98224850.JPG

Hong Kyung Min answered, “Well, with my personal taste aside, I’ll say I watch KBS′ 1 Night, 2 Days since I’m on a KBS show right now.”

But Cha Tae Hyun, when asked whether he watches his own show 1 Night, 2 Days or it’s competition Running Man, he said, “Actually, I watch Running Man sometimes over my own show. It all depends on the guest stars of Running Man,” bringing laughter to the audience. 

Photo Credit: KBS 

Jjsweeter, did they film tis ep with jackie chan indoor? Usually u would post some filming pics but i dont see any this time. jjsweeter0211 said:

Jackie Chan and Super Junior’s Choi Siwon to Appear on ‘Running Man’ Together

2013-02-20 10:53  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

In Korea to promote his new movie Chinese Zodiac, Jackie Chan will be running with the pack on SBS’Running Man with Super Junior’s Choi Siwon right beside him.

29393782.jpg

On February 19, Jackie Chan and Choi Siwon participated in the filming of Running Man with Yoo Jae Suk and the rest of the crew. Jackie Chan has previously appeared on Running Man via video, giving the cast a mission for the Hong Kong special. It’s said that Jackie Chan was very carefree and shocked the cast by speaking adequate Korean. 

Jackie Chan landed in Korea on February 18 and for one night and two days, he will be participating in the recording ofRunning Man, MBC’s Kneedrop Guru, and MBC’s The Great Birth, while promoting his new movie in Korea. 

Choi Siwon tweeted a picture with the Chinese star on February 19, writing, “It was such a great time with Jackie Chan. Always our hero!”

Photo Credit: Siwon’s Twitter

Guest jjsweeter0211

@duggukekka :Yes,  I think they only film indoor since there were no pictures at all ~

Episode Previews
tumblr_miq34tMiVY1rz4qdxo1_500.jpg

To be air on 3 March
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znHUgFGR1vU&feature=youtu.be

To be air on 10 March
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwKcTBbTgZ4&feature=youtu.be

cr to original source

calling the united states the most corrupt country in the world after making millions from us, is not bad mouthing us. how sad or stupid JC.

man!!!! the asia tour is soo much fun to watch, love how competive Lee Dong Wook and Han Hye Jin are.

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: white; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "SBS’s ‘I Love Sunday—Running Man’ rocks Vietnam

February 24, 2013 10:00 pm cloud2c2h

Cast members of Running Man received a lot of, burning attention from Vietnam.
The episode of the SBS show that aired on February 24 continued in Vietnam following the last week’s installment filmed in Macao.Arriving at the airport, the cast draw lots of attention from local fans and outlets. Numerous fans in and around the airport reported to have formed a huge crowd even before the Korean stars arrived. Some fans were seen to shout the name of the cast while holding a placard showing the names.On the way to a theater, a spot for a mission of the show, the Korean cast were still welcomed by hospitality from the street. Being cocky, Haha quipped to Han Hye Jin, “Do you want to be part of us?”  Guest Han replied, “Definitely.” Among the cast, Lee Gwang Soo drew the most hottest responses. Kim Jong Guk quipped, “You seem to be Jang Dong Gun in Vietnam.”For the mission of the week, the cast searched about Hanoi for four swords. 

kwangsoo, the asian prince

jonggook said he's like jang dong gun in vietnam hahahaha 'cause everybody goes "LEE GWANGSOO,LEE GWANGSOO" everytime they see him

i can't stop laughing watching it yesterday

next episode must be fun, too running man race with jackie chan

***gary is indeed the one of the strongest member~~~ esp when it comes to individual race*** it's funny that he always win over jongook with a power(through a mission) :))