[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest jjsweeter0211

20130122_runningman1.jpg

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; "Lee Si Young and Chu Sung Hoon film for an upcoming episode of ‘Running Man’

Lee Si Young and Chu Sung Hoon have been revealed to be some of the other guests you can expect to see on an upcoming episode of ‘Running Man‘!

This episode is highly anticipated for actress Lee Si Young is also an amateur boxer and Chu Sung Hoon is of course a professional MMA fighter, and it is expected they will give it their all in the race with their competitive spirits.

It is expected that their episode will later after the one with Hwang Jung MinPark Sung Woong, andHyuna, who were spotted filming for the same show the day before the mentioned two stars.

Source + image via Newsen via Nate

cr: allkpop

EP129 is hilarious! Kwang Hee is like so stupid but naive, he doesnt know what to do and so afraid of tiger hahahaha but when he showed his best in SKi Diving wow! I was amazed especially when he do the like walrus swim stroke he is so cool!
and gary was like hahahha his face slams hard on the water , I noticed it become 5 vs 5 right? coz I think Sulli is afraid to jump..
the Idol team are so sweet especially MH he ask if Sulli is ok not only him the whole team as well, 
MH and YH are so competitive they want to win against KJK, if only SUlli didnt agree to KJK's promised they will win! hahahah its ok I had fun enough!, 
I wished there will be an episode just like this again, but they will put all the strongest Idol heheheh

Perhaps I'm in minority, but I found KwangHee to be rude; hence his presence on RM is now unnecessary for me.

More importantly, though... *_* RM team is so jjang... the way they were.. so...
so totally chill before and during the chase X'D

P.S.: Monday couple T_T More! More! >w<

EP129 is hilarious! Kwang Hee is like so stupid but naive, he doesnt know what to do and so afraid of tiger hahahaha but when he showed his best in SKi Diving wow! I was amazed especially when he do the like walrus swim stroke he is so cool!

and gary was like hahahha his face slams hard on the water , I noticed it become 5 vs 5 right? coz I think Sulli is afraid to jump..

the Idol team are so sweet especially MH he ask if Sulli is ok not only him the whole team as well, 

MH and YH are so competitive they want to win against KJK, if only SUlli didnt agree to KJK's promised they will win! hahahah its ok I had fun enough!, 

I wished there will be an episode just like this again, but they will put all the strongest Idol heheheh

You just speak out my feeling of this ep! One more thing I'd like to say is that Kwanghee was so brave,he doesn't know how to swim but still played the game. I don't know how to swim either,if I was asked to play this game,I would definitely say no just like Sulli did

More idol vs rm please,but team idol's member need to be stronger & strategic

(That Ant's Hell is definitely a classic strategy, AZ887 was so funny!)

plliar said: Perhaps I'm in minority, but I found KwangHee to be rude; hence his presence on RM is now unnecessary for me.

More importantly, though... *_* RM team is so jjang... the way they were.. so...
so totally chill before and during the chase X'D

P.S.: Monday couple T_T More! More! >w<

livEvil said: @pillar at 1st glance, yes, Kwanghee is rude and simply obnoxious. But, you know, he is doing it for variety. Who would want to risk their image (he IS an idol afterall right?) and engage the possible wrath of netizens? Sometimes, we gotta take things with a pinch of salt, and insert some humor in ourselves. No one is unnecessary on RM, if you say that, I think many people will also say Big Nose Hyung and even Kwangsoo are not needed. That would be so sad right? Variety, variety. Someone has to take the shitz in variety. :)

So we will expect SUlli to be their guest again, I think they will make her team with KJK? 
and oh! the price is funny, they want a gold jsut like olympic summer game before but they got fooled its a gold nametag! hahahha
@dindin1, I think Kwang Hee knows how to swim, if not he wouldn't be want to jump on the pool... and the way he swim like a walrus its so awesome..

Guest heartbreak_warfare22

did anyone notice during the ski jumping game, Gary had bandages on his left arm? I think he gotten himself another tattoo. the tattoo on his right arm is really good, which he also covers with some sleeve. . I hope to see this new tattoo (if indeed it is a new tattoo).

So we will expect SUlli to be their guest again, I think they will make her team with KJK? 

and oh! the price is funny, they want a gold jsut like olympic summer game before but they got fooled its a gold nametag! hahahha

@dindin1, I think Kwang Hee knows how to swim, if not he wouldn't be want to jump on the pool... and the way he swim like a walrus its so awesome..

Well I hope that Sulli won't be on the same team with KJK,as I wanna see how Sulli threaten KJK with the "slave promise" during the show/game lol

If Kwanghee knows how to swim,why not just swim?

Guest junda276

heartbreak_warfare22 said: did anyone notice during the ski jumping game, Gary had bandages on his left arm? I think he gotten himself another tattoo. the tattoo on his right arm is really good, which he also covers with some sleeve. . I hope to see this new tattoo (if indeed it is a new tattoo).

Guest heartbreak_warfare22

junda276 said: heartbreak_warfare22 said: did anyone notice during the ski jumping game, Gary had bandages on his left arm? I think he gotten himself another tattoo. the tattoo on his right arm is really good, which he also covers with some sleeve. . I hope to see this new tattoo (if indeed it is a new tattoo).

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: white; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Running Man members become envoys in the 1930s

January 25, 2013 11:00 am eternalc2h

222.jpgThe cast of Running Man become envoys in the 1930s.

On the episode of SBS TV’s Running Man that will air on January 27, the cast of the cast get dressed in clothes from the 1930s and conduct a mission under the concept of Spatial Temporal Moving Fantasy Thriller.

The cast of Running Man receives a mission to gather at City Hall and head toward the station by subway. According to reports, people who saw them on the streets and in the subway trains were curious about their strange outfits.

Before the shooting began, the cast asked the crew, “Why did you ask us to get dressed in these strange outfits,” being embarrassed by the clothes people wore in the 1930s. However, they soon enjoyed being in the costume, speaking like people in the period.

Gathering at the Seoul Library, the former city hall, the cast try to find a hidden treasure box as seven envoys sent from different organizations.

After completing mission, they reincarnate by passing through The Door of Incarnation, and an unexpected secret gets revealed.

Regarding the secret, the production team of the show says it’s going to be the most interesting part of the episode.

2-23.jpg

Guest 00forever00

eps_129 Idols Olympic was funny, but the idol contestants aint funny enough to watch. Instead of having weak kwang hee to match weak member of RM GwangSoo, they could of cast a better one. The chasing game wasnt as strong as other chasing games. 
I would like to see the dream team chaser like Minho/Yonghwa/Nickhun/Simond D/JongHuyn (CNBlue)/Lee Joon and one girl. 
Eps 127 War of Zodiac was hillarious coz Jihyo's team members was funny. Liike how Gary funny rap with the boys and imitated Busan accent when they talk.
Hopefully PD will cast hiphop team like Crown J/Simond D/ Gaeko/Brian/ and even Alex Chu...etc to team up with Gary. THey will be so funny to watch

jjsweeter0211 said:

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; "Lee Si Young and Chu Sung Hoon film for an upcoming episode of ‘Running Man’

Lee Si Young and Chu Sung Hoon have been revealed to be some of the other guests you can expect to see on an upcoming episode of ‘Running Man‘!

This episode is highly anticipated for actress Lee Si Young is also an amateur boxer and Chu Sung Hoon is of course a professional MMA fighter, and it is expected they will give it their all in the race with their competitive spirits.

It is expected that their episode will later after the one with Hwang Jung MinPark Sung Woong, andHyuna, who were spotted filming for the same show the day before the mentioned two stars.

Source + image via Newsen via Nate

cr: allkpop

Guest jjsweeter0211

Running Man’ Goes Back to the 1930s in Next Episode

2013-01-25 15:50  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Stewart Ho

SBS’ Running Man is taking things old school. 

In the next episode of the variety show, the cast will bring things back to the 1930s. For the episode, the members were instructed to show up at Seoul’s City Hall wearing clothes from the 1930s. 

27605511.jpg

Though the cast members showed confusion initially at their instruction, they quickly adapted as they even began speaking to one another in the mannerisms and slang of the 1930s.

69042959.jpg

Eventually, the members would find themselves in the old location of Seoul’s City Hall- Seoul Library- as they engaged in a competitive race to find treasures that were hidden around the location. 

Following the race, the entire cast members will enter a ‘fantasy door’ as they come to be ‘reborn’ into the past. 

The episode airs on January 27 on SBS.

Photo Credit: SBS