[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest jbebelle

This week episode with Bigbang was really DAEBAK!!  i really enjoyed every minute of it. How I wish it was longer!! GDragon and HaHa was really funny!! can't wait for next week!!

I just have 1 wish for our dear PD, let Super Junior be in Running Man!! biggrin.gif

Guest mugita

Running Man is filming in JeJu Island today with BoA as the guest!

There are rumors that there are 2 other guests for today's filming which are Lee Hyori and Jung Jae Hyung w00t.gif... but no confirmation yet.

EDIT

According to sjh gall, there\s an info from Jo PD that there are 2 guests for today's filming: BoA and Jung Jae Hyung smile.gif

(It would be epic if Hyori was there too but looked like it didn't happen).

viewimageyl.jpg

viewimageum.jpg

More photos from this week's filming (Tuesday)

viewimageht.jpg

viewimagefb.jpg

And Gwangsoo with his super BIG name tag!! LOL tongue.gif

viewimagerj.jpg

Credit: ysj, sjh gall, mydaily

Guest GodOfSpeed

OMG BOA? OMG OMG this is great news!!!!

Btw just watched this week's episode and honestly speaking it's not really good, next week's episode looks so much better though!

Guest timpa

OMG BOA? OMG OMG this is great news!!!!

Btw just watched this week's episode and honestly speaking it's not really good, next week's episode looks so much better though!

It all felt really rushed to me. It was the shortest Running Man episode in awhile (because of the expanded Kpop Star)

and woah... I'm so shocked (and excited) to see BoA appear... Variety shows have never been her thing and she's avoided them. I remember once seeing her on a Japanese variety show where I think I remember them doing something goofy with a piano (maybe it was like the floor piano from the movie Big?) or am I crazy? I don't remember her making appearances on Korean variety though. Even thought every other SME artist seemed. The Grace, DBSK, Suju, Shinhwa, HOT all were making appearances while boa was active.

SNSD, F(x), Shinee have since joined the list.

I just saw this on the boa fan site.

According to fan accounts, BoA runs extremely fast and her stamina is astonishing. The filming atmosphere was also very positive, and BoA also made those on the set laugh a lot. There is also a rumour that BoA will be appearing on 6 variety shows for her comeback this year.(cr 韩网+@yatou_0922)

She's gotta have stamina to do all those dance moves and sing lol. This sounds like it will be fun. and 6 variety shows? Sweet. Guessing she'll be on another YJS show... Either Happy Together or Come to Play, probably on Strong Heart as well.

I loved seeing Hide & Seek back, missed hearing the bell sounds lol. Thoroughly enjoyed BB epsiode each member had their share of screen time & I loved every minute of it. can't wait to see the next episode it's time for Revenge ^^

Guest showoff

I've started watching RM from the beginning, I'm currently on Ep. 10.  This is by far the best show I've ever seen.

Guest MountainMadman

I've started watching RM from the beginning, I'm currently on Ep. 10.  This is by far the best show I've ever seen.

Welcome to the club! :D

Guest Jaley__

I really love Running Man! I do hope they bring back the original game of hide and seek between 2 teams! Especially Jongkook VS Jaesuk! I'm glad they bring it back for Big Bang episode! I had a great time watching that and i'm so looking forward to the second part! 

Guest timpa

I really love Running Man! I do hope they bring back the original game of hide and seek between 2 teams! Especially Jongkook VS Jaesuk! I'm glad they bring it back for Big Bang episode! I had a great time watching that and i'm so looking forward to the second part! 

Maybe they could bring it back for an epic extended Running Man 2nd anniversary Special. They're just 4 months away from 2 full years of Running Man.

Although it all probably depends on how healthy KJK is. I think one of the main reasons for the change (besides trying to try new things and not get stale) was that KJK's back was in bad condition. It still seems like when he runs he doesn't run as fast as he used to and he moves kind of 'gingerly'.

Hi~! ^^ Today's Running Man day! Can't wait to catch today's episode with BB and their revenge on the RM team! :ph34r:

Oh RM is too awesome. It keeps inviting rare guests, people who have never/rarely been on variety shows and next week it's going to be BoA! Now I'm really excited to see her in RM after reading the comments about how she performed during filming! :D

Guest stolenmoment

I was wondering if anyone can tell me where I can download eng sub file (soft subs) for running man episodes? I can only seem to find downloads for english hard sub files.

Thanks!

Guest snoweun157

Download MF links (MonG)

Plz credit if you take out. Reupload by snoweun@360kpop

http://www.mediafire.com/?y6yyc481xs7udsn

http://www.mediafire.com/?xrn7jxvhr0ttbn4

http://www.mediafire.com/?6nzqq4oltg2nrzl

http://www.mediafire.com/?jlngyobn7stvbpb

Guest bokachu

Hi~! ^^ Today's Running Man day! Can't wait to catch today's episode with BB and their revenge on the RM team! :ph34r:

Oh RM is too awesome. It keeps inviting rare guests, people who have never/rarely been on variety shows and next week it's going to be BoA! Now I'm really excited to see her in RM after reading the comments about how she performed during filming! :D

What kind of comments? can you give me more details?

Can't freaking wait

Guest famiamia

Woahhhhh! I loveeee today's episode! So satisfying watching the game. hahahaha.

Seriously it's so funny watching Big Bang chanting their ring to summon Jong Kook. LOL. Even Jong Kook felt ridiculously funny and can't stop laughing. In fact when they tied the game, Taeyang was so awesome to fool Gary just like that. I also thought that Taeyang went up to the stairs since his VJ was going that way. Instead he was hiding beside the vending machine and tore Gary's tag. Hahahaha. Seriously daebak! Gary felt so frustrated losing to him. Hahaha. I really enjoyed watching this week's episode.

Can't wait to see Ha Ji Won. She looks so pretty and neat in the next episode. Looks like they are going to have some Olympic sport games in the center of town! Looking forward to it :w00t: