[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest mrschocolate

thanks for the link!! Was planning to watch it on tudou but recently they block ppl outside china from viewing =(

I used to watch it on tudou, too. But since it's now blocking oversea viewers, I now watch it on youku instead. Videos' quality is pretty on youku.  ;]

Guest nicha1980

Movie Mr.Idol's schedule shows RM broadcasting on 30oct...this means the casts will be the guests and filming this upcoming monday? let's wait and see...^^

12665104.jpg

Guest b2stbaaby

Movie Mr.Idol's schedule shows RM broadcasting on 30oct...this means the casts will be the guests and filming this upcoming monday? let's wait and see...^^

*quoted image*

OMG I HOPE SO! 

YEJIN, SOORO ANDDD JAY PARK?!?!?!?!??!!!!?!?! PLEASE BE TRUE!

do you have running man ep 65 raw, waiting waiting

Yep, me too.

Does anyone know if it was broadcast today? Because it doesn't usually take this long for torrent links to be available...

Guest Badboyz

Yep, me too.

Does anyone know if it was broadcast today? Because it doesn't usually take this long for torrent links to be available...

Todays episode got canceled.

The show is curently under fire for canceling so suddenly without giving the viewers any kind of early notification.

Todays episode got canceled.

The show is curently under fire for canceling so suddenly without giving the viewers any kind of early notification.

Oh. Really? And they didn't give any reason as to why they were canceling? Anyways, that's so sad. I was really looking forward today's ep. With Song Joongki no less. It would've been nice seeing him with RM's cast again. Oh well.

Thanks for the info. Really appreciate it.

Guest jjsweeter0211

T.T I'm wondering what's going on. The show is doing so well. There is no reason for them to cancel it without notice. I was really looking forward to this week's episode :tears:

Hoping that everything will be okay.

It's my favourite show and I want it to air for very very long time please!

relax guys, its not "cancelled" as in stop aired, its just for today because there's some base ball game goes extended so the RM slot time got used for it. And as Badboyz mentioned, the RM viewers apparently left many angry notes because SBS didn't put any notice beforehand

thanks for the info nicha, curious who's gonna appear from Mr. Idol :w00t:

'

Running Man' did NOT air without a warning

‘Running Man’ did not air due to a professional baseball game.

SBS‘s ‘Running Man’ was to air on October 16th at 5:20pm. However, the game between two professional baseball teams, Lotte and KS. was so tight that it ended up in an extension and ‘Running Man’ was postponed.

The baseball game was extended into the bottom of the 10th inning, and due to the lack of time, ‘Running Man’ was replaced by ‘Victory’.

On this episode of ‘Running Man’, actors Kim Joo Hyuk and Kim Sun Ah were to show off their fast-paced race with the ‘Running Man’ members. On top of that, previous ‘Running Man’ member Song Joong Ki was to make a surprise appearance after 5 months away from the show, increasing viewer expectation.

With one of the most loved shows on TV postponed, netizens are complaining loud and clear:

“I waited!!!”

“Send the baseball games to cable!”

“You even aired the commercial for it throughout the day and just like that?”

“I live for ‘Running Man’ these days. What am I supposed to do?”

“Who cares about Victory?”

Image: SBS ‘Running Man

Source: TV Daily via Nate

cr : Cow Fart @ kpopfever.com

Guest jjsweeter0211

“I waited!!!”

“Send the baseball games to cable!”

“You even aired the commercial for it throughout the day and just like that?”

“I live for ‘Running Man’ these days. What am I supposed to do?”

“Who cares about Victory?”

Kekeke the comments are so funny :P:lol:

Glad that there is a reason. Baseball again . Korea and their love for soccer and baseball >.<

At least if they leave the notice then it wont create a bad reputation for the show.

Counting down another week from now.

Maybe it's time to rewatch some of my favourite RM episodes :D

@bd88: Thanks for the information! Yet another week of waiting for Song Jihyo's Come-back, for a Song-Song Couple and best friends reunion and the amazing actors Kim sun-ah and Kim Joo-hyuk *double sigh* And I was so anticipating it.

Thanks for the news @bd88

I thought the show was aired normally so I was looking for the torrent file earlier and wondering why there wasn't any.

T___T

Too bad it was canceled just like that. I actually woke up today waiting to see Joong Ki back on RM again :(

Next Sunday please come faster ><

Guest famiamia

Seriously SBS?

Damnnnn... I hate it when they do that. Tsk.

Was anticipating this episode since last week... now we have to wait another week to watch Joongki and Jihyo.

Aigooo... depressing. :wacko:

Guest nicha1980

Awww no RM today...that's bad..i was looking forward to watch Kim Sun Ah in the show...;(  They should cancel Victory instead...lol

Dont worry guys, SBS wont be canceled RM anytime soon because it's SBS No.1 Variety show now and No.4 most revenue of All SBS's program ( No.1-3 are dramas) ...

by the way, KJK answered 50 Questions from fans and there're few questions about RM...Hope you dont mind im posting this...thanks...^^

Q29. Which Running Man member is the most different from your imagination?

A:  Well, our relation is too close now. I don’t have other feelings and don’t even think about it..They are almost the same as I imagine..

Q31. What do you care about when filming Running Man?

A: Anyway, the most important is how to make audience feel interesting...and the public order and the safety of the people who follow the filming , etc.

Q32 . You have a great analyzing ability on Running Man, were you surprised by your analyzing skill?

A:ㅋㅋ Everytime I surprised myself a lot, if there is a real criminal investigation maybe I can do well.

Q33. Running Man filming needs strong physical strength, seems tired, do u have uncomfortable time?

A: Sometimes my back uncomfortable, but cant express so a bit tired. Sometimes maybe a little injured and can’t let audience know... such as this.

Q34. Everytime you make sacrifice to play a part of villain, can stop now?

A: When I watch the film and teleplay, the most interesting time is hating the villains. Although sometimes I was misunderstood by others, but it's ok because of the team. Program is just a program.

credit KJKGlobal

So I guess he succeeds by making people hate him in RM because i can see many hates him though...lol

When I saw there was an afternoon baseball game on SBS that was causing afternoon programs to be canceled or aired earlier in the day I kept saying to myself "hope it doesn't go into extra innings and pre-empt Running MAN'... DOH!

Oh well it'll be back next week and having a week off gives the cast and crew a little bit of a break in their schedule since they can skip filming a week if they want to now.

Guest ruthie08

i was kinda pissed off when i saw the baseball was airing. coz my brother and i usually watch RM thru live streaming. we were so looking forward for the episode that we even had our snacks available already. ahahaha then here we goes for another week of waiting! at least i'll be shown on my weekend off to work!