4. SBS Running Man 11.9
5. MBC Real Man 10.6
6. MBC Dad! Where Are We Going? 6.6 

9:00 PM

KBS Gag Concert 15.4
*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

Guest snowdjinn

EP225

What a terrible episode ! Heavy Scripted ! i disliked the spy team from the start ! Agggh...  its a total annoying Woobin Ego Show
Too little of guest Hyun Woo and too little of RM members in this episode. How is it possible to ruin an episode like this ?
 T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E. Its a miracle that 1 member was able to overcome the big disadvantages and the heavy script and put up a fight. Special Thanx to that hardworking member.

snowdjinn said:

EP225

What a terrible episode ! Heavy Scripted ! i disliked the spy team from the start ! Agggh...  its a total annoying Woobin Ego Show
Too little of guest Hyun Woo and too little of Rm members in that episode. How is it possible to ruin an episode like this ?
 T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E. Its a miracle that 1 member was able to overcome the big disadvantages and the heavy script and actually become a threat.
Special Thanx to that 1 member.

Guest snowdjinn

@windofwar

HaHa ! i just write my opinion. no problem. If You love Wonbin then i am happy for You.
i just say my opinion about RM225. Wish You the Best. <3

No disrespect to anyone.

I kinda of find tat ep 225 was bit bias towards spy cos they kinda of guess how to out the rest.

Granted tat they had to figure out the colour codes n correct pen. The rest spent quite some time trying to figure out tat there were spy.

still kudos to PD team for the games.

be it highly scripted or note...the best part is that it made us smile and release the stress of lives even for like 1 hour..yes! it's a spy game but other RM members has no really clue on how to eliminate other members given that all the clue are with the spies...just saying..whatever it is i still love RM

Taziah

said:

be it highly scripted or note...the best part is that it made us smile and release the stress of lives even for like 1 hour..yes! it's a spy game but other RM members has no really clue on how to eliminate other members given that all the clue are with the spies...just saying..whatever it is i still love RM

for what it's worth... Koreans seemed to have been fine with it as they were above the 10% mark. not enough to put them to number one but it sure looks better than most of the ratings for the years. whenever Koreans like it, i like it because it's the Korean ratings that advertisers look at and decide whether they want to advertise on the show or not. it's the money of advertisers that pay for the production of Running Man. 
now... carry on with your healthy sharing of opinions. 

it would've been better if they hide who the spy is till like almost the end of the show and like how they made the member guess who the spy is the viewer is like involve in guessing who could the spy be... i think that would make more interesting show... but it's great that they bring back the spy game it's been a while...  

Guest RoNNieTP

Here is the spy jobs in this episode... 1. Trying to win all hints in the middle game (to have 2 pens for using) 2. Find the real pen (maybe scripted or really lucky for them) 3. Solve the secret between name tag and button (hardest) 4. Find name tag like crazy (using a lot of time and open a chance for non-spy team to grasp a situation) 5. Solve the location (easiest) Here is the non-spy team job 1. Find 4 (or less) to know that there are spies and how to out them (hardest) 2. Find (steal) the real pen 3. Find spy name tag 4. If there are more than 1 person left, solve the location (or out others) Yes, the spy team may have some advantages by knowing the situation beforehand but they won't get easy victory if they didn't get lucky on the pen and solve the secret quickly (could be scripted). For me, this is a good episode since the mini-games are fun and the main game is exciting but I also understand people who don't like this episode for their script and (maybe) guest bias. (Sorry for the format since I type on iPAD, I'll edit later)

I love the 2 mini games in the latest episode, esp the 2nd one between the RM members - JongKook, Gary and JiHyo were so "cute".  JaeSuk was incredibly 'funny/ugly' with tape on his face.... =))  However, I was a bit disappointed with the rest of the show as I reckon the spies had lots of advantages. Poor KwangSoo was dumped at the end after all his hard work   :))

I see that Haru's Mom (from "The Return of Superman") is going to appear as a guest for our next upcoming episode.
It's a shame that the show is on KBS, let alone airing on Sundays as well. I would have loved to have seen a crossover with the current dads from the show appearing on "Running Man", let alone with their children.lol
Can you imagine the scenario where Song Il-Gook and Haru's Dad has one of the male Running Man members pinned down while having one of their kids be the one to rip off the name tag.haha

herolee10 said: I see that Haru's Mom (from "The Return of Superman") is going to appear as a guest for our next upcoming episode.
It's a shame that the show is on KBS, let alone airing on Sundays as well. I would have loved to have seen a crossover with the current dads from the show appearing on "Running Man", let alone with their children.lol
Can you imagine the scenario where Song Il-Gook and Haru's Dad has one of the male Running Man members pinned down while having one of their kids be the one to rip off the name tag.haha

Congratulations to our Giraffe!
Lee Kwang Soo Confirmed as Lead of Movie ‘The Mutant’

Lee Kwang Soo has been cast as the lead of the film The Mutant.
Rising as a ‘scene stealer’ with his sincere, deep and gripping acting in the film Good Friends and SBS’ It’s Okay, It’s Love, he will be returning to the big screen through the movie The Mutant.
The Mutant will be directed by Kwon Oh Kwang, who wrote the screenplay for the movie Safe, which received the Best Short Film award at the Cannes Film Festival.
SOURCE