[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

I only watch RM with the guests that i like (i'm being bias) hehe. With that being said, i think it's cool that they have different guest each week consisting of actors, singer (idols) and entertainers. Just because a guest that is young or an idol doesn't necessary mean that they're strong, fast or athletic. That's just an assumption of how they should be, at least the guests comes on and try their best. For how they're perceived on television is different when they have to compete on a game show, which at times shows their real personality. :)

Watched the latest episode and I hv to say that I was really glad that they decided to do an episode on my current fav drama(That Winter The wind blows). Loved how funny yoo jae suk was and Gwang soo's antics kept me laughing! Looking forward to next week's episode. I think it will be an exciting one.

Running Man E139 Softsubs
English Subtitle by DramaFever edited by rphere

*for HDTV 720p ver.

*you can try with another version.
*edited by some punctuation and pronouns call hyung, oppa, noona and much more.
*cr to dramafever via adskingofbeer

Guest jjsweeter0211

SNSD’s Jessica and Eun Ji Won Spotted Running in Everland

2013-04-02 18:16  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

Participants of SBS’ Running Man never remain as secret for long, and this time, Girl’s Generation Jessica and Eun Ji Won were spotted running with the pack.

56376301.jpg

On April 2, snapshots of Eun Ji Won and Jessica were revealed through online communities, showing the senior and junior singers wearing the Running Man trademark of name tags on their backs. 

The crew was filming at Everland theme park in Yong In.

69112527.jpg

Just a day before, also spotted filming for the show in Shinsa was Lee Bo Young and Lee Sang Yoon, who appeared as a married couple on KBS’ My Daughter Seo Young

Their appearance in the middle of Garousugil has been raising anticipation since the actors are famous for not appearing on variety shows often. 

Photo Credit: SM Entertainment, Online Communities, Kim Byung Kwan

Guest delightful

Eun Jiwon!?!??!?!!!! I'm so excited! Love him to pieces! I hope Kim Jongkook takes good care of him and keeps him in line since Eun Jiwon tends to be a little lazy. LOL!

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Lee Bo Young and Lee Sang Yoon to Guest on “Running Man”
crystalcove April 2, 2013
Lee Bo Young and Lee Sang Yoon to Guest on “Running Man”

Lee Bo Young and Lee Sang Yoon, who starred as a couple in the recently completed KBS drama, “My Daughter, Seoyoung,” will be appearing on the popular SBS variety show, “Running Man,” as special guests.

The two actors were seen shooting for the variety show on April 1 around the streets of Seoul with the other “Running Man” members. Fans took photos and uploaded them to online communities, showing the members and guests teamed up together in bright neon jackets. Lee Bo Young previously revealed that she would like to guest on “Running Man,” so it seems she has fulfilled her wish. Lee Sang Yoon and Lee Bo Young are not frequent quests on variety shows, which makes their appearance exciting for fans of the actors and the show alike. 

Lee-Bo-Young-and-Lee-Sang-Yoon-running-m

http://www.soompi.com/2013/04/02/lee-bo-young-and-lee-sang-yoon-to-appear-on-running-man/

Guest jongeunkookhye

Kim Jong Kook and Gary cameo Appearance in Kwangsoo's movie

Gary's head/face hit the window when KJK guessed "Purple". poor Gary oppa, it must've hurt coz' he didnt lean back again on KJK oppa's shoulder and rested his head on the kawngsoo's seat. =))

cr: KJKglobal &YT

@joongeunkookhye, this u watched ep139? KJK was so cute of his shyness again!
I cracked up when they are wearing different colors of coat, just like JIS wore in TWTWB! hahahahha its really long because their height is not that tall hahahha so funny!

Guest monkie2804

I like the latest ep. The guests in this one and the one before were both not very funny, but I like them because they all tried their best. At least they were not all shy and afraid to talk or play. There were also quite a lot of funny moments. I just wish the PDs can choose Ji Suk Jin to be the secret sibling/lover/whatever character they'll do next time to give him some spotlight. I feel sorry for him.

Guest jjsweeter0211

* Yoo Jae Suk & Song Ji Hyo nominated as ‘Male & Female Entertainer’award for Paeksang Arts Awards 2013
39777945.jpg

via mante7

Guest jongeunkookhye

forevergirl said: @joongeunkookhye, this u watched ep139? KJK was so cute of his shyness again!
I cracked up when they are wearing different colors of coat, just like JIS wore in TWTWB! hahahahha its really long because their height is not that tall hahahha so funny!

Guest texter

the last episode wasnt so great. Jihyo missing at the last scene when she hasnt been torn off. i like Gary though how he protected Yeon Hee even though he has nothing to do with it, the next episode should be great, no guest usually more intense.

I wouldnt expect much for ep. 142, based on her previous appearance, Jessica wasnt that competitive, she's actually the laziest among all of SNSD, i think Sica will surely try to sabotage the game by threatening the PD lol. actually i kinda expect Seohyun will make her appearance again, her last appearance shows shes so competitive, or Sooyoung would be great she and Tiffanny havent been invited as a guest, and as we know, Sooyoung got some wit with her.