[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest jjsweeter0211

130121 RunningMan filming guests are Hwang Jung Minyduog.jpg 
Park Sung Woong5zdfvd.jpg
& HyunA (4minute)

via mante7

[TEAM] 

GREEN : JaeSuk JiHyo KwangSoo, Hwang JungMin, Park SungWoong (The New World's casts) 

RED : JongKook HAHA GARY SukJin, HyunA (4minute)

via @rara82hy

Wow, my dream just came thru. When i watched 1n2d recently where hwang jng min did a cameo in of of the ep, i was hoping that he would make a guest on running man. I just love this oppa, and so glad that he really appear on rm. jjsweeter0211 said: 130121 RunningMan filming guests are Hwang Jung Min 
Park Sung Woong
& HyunA (4minute)

via mante7

[TEAM] 

GREEN : JaeSuk JiHyo KwangSoo, Hwang JungMin, Park SungWoong (The New World's casts) 

RED : JongKook HAHA GARY SukJin, HyunA (4minute)

via @rara82hy

Guest jjsweeter0211

tumblr_mgzti0lnIW1r53r8ko1_250.giftumblr_mgzti0lnIW1r53r8ko2_250.giftumblr_mgzti0lnIW1r53r8ko3_250.giftumblr_mgzti0lnIW1r53r8ko4_250.giftumblr_mgzti0lnIW1r53r8ko7_r1_250.giftumblr_mgzti0lnIW1r53r8ko8_r1_250.gifDongwan’s newest job description = ‘beautiful skater’

tumblr_mgzpn8mrDM1r53r8ko1_500.giftumblr_mgzpn8mrDM1r53r8ko5_r2_500.giftumblr_mgzpn8mrDM1r53r8ko2_r1_500.giftumblr_mgzpn8mrDM1r53r8ko6_r1_500.gifMaknae fd, the official torch lighter for the running olympics~

cr to owner

I really love idol Olympic special...Every idol really charming... YongHwa must really happy get rid JongGook name tag from previous episode. He even frame it. 
What I love... - MinHo upset that Suili get more welcoming cheer... And JaeSuk said that KwangHee even worst, he get scolded instead. - LeeJoon, JongHyun & KwangHee black hole trio idol team...- JongGook vs MinHo (It is just me? I think MinHo become more cute!)- SukJin win against KwangHee... !!!- JiHyo as goalkeeper!- MinHo and JongHyun take care of Suili. (especially MinHo... maybe cuz they already have drama together so they so close)- Gary have to take care of JiHyo during broom hockey game- RM member AZ887 plan that lead to JongGook and KwangHee face off. - Commander and Ace combo during  Rotation chase.- Rotation chase really fun to watch... I'm glad that Running man member win this time...
JongHyun must really love running man... He just happy to watch even don't win. 

The AZ887 plan (Jonghyun's version of AZ0885) was awesome. Was this a random code, or anyone knows its significant? I've come to appreciate Jonghyun! He's so cute behaving like he's watching a TV!

And also, KwangSoo has improved! He's really athletically clumsy. :))

I really enjoyed episode 129.  It was hilarious.  Instead of being more serious like the other Olympic episode, they were having fun and creating so much laughter.  My favorite part from this episode was the AZ887 plan. lol  Anyway, I can't wait for the next episode.  It looks awesome.

Chu Sung Hoon on Running Man!  That is going to be an awesome episode. ^^

Guest jjsweeter0211

More  pics from RM 's filming on 21th of January

k11iaq.jpgwdclms.jpg
cr to original source

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: white; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Actor vs. Singer on Running Man: 4minute’s Hyun Ah will appear

January 22, 2013 4:00 pm dkrogers

2013012214194085156_1.jpg

Actors Hwang Jung Min and Park Sung Woong and 4minute’s Hyun Ah will appear on the variety show Running Man.

On January 22, the production crew for SBS Running Man said, “Hwang, Park, and Hyun Ah shot the show on January 21 around Hongdae in Seoul.”

According to the crew, the stars have competed against each other in the past to win the race in several places. On January 22, they shot additional scenes near Inha University in Incheon.

The production crew explained, “We can’t tell you about the exact concept of the show but all the actors formed a team together and the singers formed a team as well. There will also be a twist.”

Pictures of the stars shooting the show were uploaded on the internet and made the audience eagerly anticipate the show.

The show will air on February 3.

The AZ887 plan (Jonghyun's version of AZ0885) was awesome. Was this a random code, or anyone knows its significant? I've come to appreciate Jonghyun! He's so cute behaving like he's watching a TV!

I wanna ask the same question too....from the version I watched,Kwangchu said he heard the code from his dad....So there may be some meaning underlying?

Jonghyun was in tv audience mode when playing in rm....according to Jaesuk,lol

I wanna ask the same question too....from the version I watched,Kwangchu said he heard the code from his dad....So there may be some meaning underlying?

Jonghyun was in tv audience mode when playing in rm....according to Jaesuk,lol