[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

really, really liked and enjoyed episode 120. the flying chair was hilarious but kinda unsafe in my opinion. the other mini game where they have to fit in the rackets was also funny. go blue team!

who would've have thought seung gi is an avid running man fan? i have almost forgotten his chatty character and his strategies that are so ideal in thought and form but not in execution. :D

shin hye did well too and tried her best, although, it was obvious she was frustrated in the flying chair game.

the end game, much action and the usual with lks and kjk.

<:-P

Guest alysanne

@sweet_beezz @chickenwing: Yup, the song is "Return / Turning Back" by Seung Gi.  He was promoting this particular song, that's why he was a guest on RM.  You can watch/listen to the song here>>

Music Video on YouTube)

Guest jjsweeter0211

Wanna share this funny article :))

20121123_yoojaesuk.jpg

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; "Netizen finds Yoo Jae Suk’s doppelganger in a Japanese film

A netizen has discovered Yoo Jae Suk‘s doppelganger in a Japanese film.

The user recently uploaded the photo above (left) onto an online community board with the title, “Yoo Jae Suk in a Japanese movie.”

The shared photo shows a screen shot of a Japanese man who strongly resembles the ‘nation’s MC’. Although the man in the film did not wear glasses and had on a chonmage hairstyle, his eyes and lips especially looked similar to Yoo Jae Suk.

Netizens commented, “Why are there so many people who resemble Yoo Jae Suk?“, “He really does look like Yoo Jae Suk“, “This is hilarious“, and more.

cr: allkpop

can someone please update the episode list with the guest and airing date?or anyone can tell me where i can get the info,mayb from other website..tq..

Guest shortazngirl11

nizzie

said: can someone please update the episode list with the guest and airing date?or anyone can tell me where i can get the info,mayb from other website..tq..

Guest dramaqueen282

hi everyone! just want to share some info~ please share it to other fans! someone is doing LIVE recap for running man this afternoon episode http://www.vingle.net/posts/78457

Guest jjsweeter0211

[News] ‘RM’ Lee Seung Gi & Park Shin Hye as secret agents, “Missions are tough”

lee_seung_gi_and_park_shin_hye_in_runnin

Lee Seung Gi and Park Shin Hye will show some skills as secret agents on the November 25th episode of SBS’s ‘Running Man‘.

Lee Seung Gi and Park Shin Hye drew much attention with their appearances on the show last week and now, they transform into two perfect secret agents.

As soon as the filming started in the morning, a mysterious delivery was made to the guests and the members of ‘Running Man’. In the delivered boxes were the outfits and material needed for the agents.

Everyone changed into black suits, fitting into the secret agent roles. Then the they all observed the material provided to figure out the situation in order to carry out their missions.

Yoo Jae Suk advised Lee Seung Gi, “The missions will be tough so you should get ready for them.” Lee Seung Gi later on ended up saying, “I understand why Jae Suk hyung said that.”

Lee Seung Gi and Park Shin Hye got into the battle of the brains with the ‘Running Man’ members in the chase to take the name tags off.

Image: ‘Running Man’
Source: TV Report via Nate

Guest dramaqueen282

Oh today's guest is Lee seung gi hehehehehe

Wow seung gi oppa ♥♥♥

I really expext how do he remarkable activities in today's episode !!

Also I found the link that someone do liverecap for running man. here is the link http://www.vingle.net/posts/78457

then I will go to see seung gi oppa byebye