[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest jjsweeter0211

forevergirl said: @jjsweeter0211 thanks for sharing the links, are u watching it right now? Im confused with the time, I thinks its supposed to air right now? all I can see is the Kpop Star show

Guest alysanne

@chickenwing: Dailymotion is loading super slow for me, so I can't be sure. But if it's a new and unfamiliar song, it's likely Seung Gi's new song, which he is promoting. :)

Guest jjsweeter0211

[Ratings: Sat, 11.17.12 & Sun, 11.18.12] ‘K-Pop Star 2’ Begins, Lee Seung Gi Plays Dirty on ‘Running Man’

2012-11-19 09:45  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

The second season of SBS’ K-Pop Star 2 began on November 18, shocking viewers as singers with already impressive backgrounds were cut. 

The judges, BoA, Park Jin Young, and Yang Hyun Suk, admitted that they expected more from season 2 and there were only a handful of contestants that made it to the next round. Included were a brother and sister duet that blew the judges away in laughter with their self-composed song, Don’t Cross Your Legs

Meanwhile, on SBS’ Running Man, Lee Seung Gi finally came onto variety after a long hiatus. Showing his variety side, Lee Seung Gi proved to throw away all his manners and played surprisingly dirty, giving viewers a good laugh. 

97113499.jpg

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Dramas

1. KBS My Daughter Seo Young 27.9 percent

2. MBC May Queen 19.1 percent

3. SBS Five Fingers 12.6 percent

Variety

1. MBC Infinity Challenge 16.3 percent

2. SBS Star King 13.4 percent

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Dramas

1. KBS My Daughter Seo Young 31.1 percent

2. MBC May Queen 19.3 percent

3. SBS Five Fingers 12.3 percent

Variety

1. SBS Running Man 20.7 percent

2. KBS Gag Concert 20.4 percent

3. KBS 1 Night, 2 Days 16.7 percent

4. SBS K-Pop Star 2 14.0 percent

5. KBS Qualifications of Men 8.5 percent

Cable

jTBC Shinhwa Broadcast 0.653

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

Photo Credit: SBS

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was literally laughing tears during the flying chair session.  Guk jinsshi was hilarious.  when they read the given phrase wrong, and BOOM!!!!! they flew high and into the water.  very nice episode and it was hilariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiousssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss......... RM fighting!!!!!!
Looking forward to next episode eagerly!!!!!!!!

Guest jjsweeter0211

121119 Running Man filming guests are confirmed . They are KARA's Goo Hara , Kim Wan Sun, Park Nam Jung and Kang Su Ji ,So Bang Cha and Fire Engine ( one of the first boyband of Korea)
The theme for this episode will be Time Machine

2ne1 Dara rumoured as a guest is false. I hope 2ne1 will guest on Running Man when they have a comeback ^^

There is rumor that JoongKi is also a guest . Will update when there is confirmation ^^

231000_303390623104833_19266385_n.jpg319028_303377673106128_1528725764_n.jpg

(via rara82hy)