[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

of course they been lead to.... it impossible to find stuff in very big place.
last episode pretty boring...and Park Bo Young disappear just like that... plus I just don't know what the motive of the game... Monday couple race at the beginning what the point? 

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="post-title entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 0px; font: normal normal bold 20px/normal Arial, tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 1px; line-height: 22px; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; "Leessang and Kwangsoo participate in Haha & Byul's wedding photoshoot

A7GtBrcCYAARWqB.jpg

Haha and Byul' wedding is approaching and more wedding photos have been revealed

It was revealed earlier that national MC's Yoo Jae Suk and Kim Jong Kook were spotted in the photoshoot,  Gary and Gil from the famous duo group Leessang as well as Lee Kwangsoo also participated in the photoshoot, showing their friendship

Gary and Gil are seen dressing in black suits and posing seriously, showing off their charisma while Kwangsoo poses in a funny position.
Check out for more photos below

A7GtVagCIAA3ZxP.jpg
A7GthU1CYAEiOXX.jpg
A7GtqRtCIAIf1_e.jpg

source:geniusoh

Guest jjsweeter0211

The pics I posted above relating to Leessang participated in Haha and Byul's wedding photoshoot. They are turn out to be photoshopped by Gary lol I thought those photos are real and there are even articles about it .Gary is so funny as always. Forever a troll lol :))
tumblr_md233l0Bdj1ruru7ao1_250.gif

cr gif to original uploader

Guest rainntears

It is just me or running man has been rather holding back against guess lately ? I would love to see all running man member maximize their abilities :D