[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest chaychisun

A little trivia:
Just watching some of the past episodes and I noticed that on episode 100 with Kim Hee seon as guest, in the opening, Yoo Jae Suk wore all green and it is the same suit that Haha had given him in the episode where Gary was a spy in the Chuseok Special with the sirreum (Ep 60).

Guest heartbreak_warfare22

Regarding episode 104, it was a really fun episode. I think the only thing that is slightly unfair is the 1st round, the relay race. the idols side has fast runners like Yonghwa, Lee Joon, Eunhyuk and Doo Joon, but they also have a downside, Eunjung who isn't really a fast runner compared to Miss Mong (I seriously love her, even at the time she was fuming angry with the PD^^). the Running Man side has fast runners as well, Kim Jong Kook and Yoo Jaesuk, and Gary. RM's downside is Sukjin, who is on the older and not so athletic side. thats why i think the 1st round was slightly in favor of the Idol team. but nevertheless, episode 104 was really fun.
I have been re-watching Running Man starting from episode 1 and I am amazed by the development of the relationships of the cast, the most evident would be Song Jihyo. as the lone female cast surrounded by variety show experts (except for Gwangsoo), she really blended well with the cast, very much like Park Yejin in Family outing. and if we pay attention to her way of talking to the other cast, she gradually changed her way of talking from formal to informal speech. its because she is really comfortable with her oppas now and vice versa. I think in Korea, you can only drop the formalities if; you are of the same age, and; if you comfortable with each other even if not the same age. it started with HaHa, who has the least age gap between her, then Gary. it took a while before she dropped the formalities with Jong Kook. I think she is still formal with Jaesuk because he is already in his 40's, around 10 years older than her, and Sukjin, who is the oldest, with Gwangsoo, he dropped the formalities with Jihyo the earliest.

Song ji Hyo really know how to put herself well... Running man member clearly love her... even she always bully GwangSoo ;)...She know how to back off when another girl become guest in running man, try not to steal their spotlight...  
But every running man develop their character well compare to beginning... even SukJin who kinda dull at the beginning but now Running man gonna be not complete without him... He match well with GwangSoo, It interesting for someone who the oldest one going so well with the youngest... 

Song ji Hyo really know how to put herself well... Running man member clearly love her... even she always bully GwangSoo ;)...

She know how to back off when another girl become guest in running man, try not to steal their spotlight...  

Guest JessuL

Hi, anyone knows what is the song in EP105 after Kwangsoo tore off Jongkook's name tag then showed JongKok's fire anger back ?

Guest LeechingLikeNoTomorrow

I need help finding a song in the latest episode 105.

Towards the end, there is a song that plays before the final match.

Please and thanks!