[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

I just finished watching Ep. 103. That was an awesome episode.  I love it when the guests are so comfortable with them.  Also, it's just nice to see all of them together and sharing so much laughter with each other.  This episode is one of my favorites so far. (=

Guest vonkook

i really hope Yoon Eun Hye can show up and join the show as a guest in Running Man.
It would be fun seeing them together with her ideal man MC Jae suk, and her one man Jong Kook.

Hoping it will happen as soon as possible! :))

Gahh I'm 2 eps behind for RM x___x

Other than Yoon Eunhye, who else would you guys want to guest on Running Man? :P I kinda want Hyori to guest again because the format of the show has changed so much since the first ep. Hyori and MC Yoo put together will always be hilarious

Guest bonta_kun_4eva

Wah~ Just finished watching idol vs running man live episode, so daebak! It's was like 50/50 chance of winning and the format for the last race was so exciting to watch! Can't wait until subs comes out!

Guest liliaim

that was seriously the best male idol line up ever yong hwa and doojoon looking hot  as but dj lost so much weight soo skinny  :x

OMGGG Han Ji Min!! ^_______^ I loved her in Padam Padam and Rooftop Prince <3

Kshownow's RM Ep 104 Idol Special with eng subs is out: http://www.kshownow.net/2012/07/running-man-episode-104-english-subs.html

Guest GDesire

Other than Yoon Eunhye, who else would you guys want to guest on Running Man?

:P

I kinda want Hyori to guest again because the format of the show has changed so much since the first ep. Hyori and MC Yoo put together will always be hilarious

Other than Yoon Eunhye, who else would you guys want to guest on Running Man?

:P

I kinda want Hyori to guest again because the format of the show has changed so much since the first ep. Hyori and MC Yoo put together will always be hilarious

Guest kayana20

I cannot wait to see Han Ji Min on Running Man and the antics because the whole cast is funny  She is know as the prankster to many she works with. Does anyone know when this episode airs?

Somehow I think KJK was scripted to let Khun rip off his nametag? LOL Oh well, it was an enjoyable episode. Lee Joon is so clumsy but cute <3 Honestly, I really wonder what would happen if Joon went on again and became a spy LOL

Guest creaturedreams

I cannot wait to see Han Ji Min on Running Man and the antics because the whole cast is funny  She is know as the prankster to many she works with. Does anyone know when this episode airs?

Guest csfan

I finished watching ep 104 and should I say I am really disappointed that RM lost to the idols... I swear the PD directly chose such young athletic idols so that the RM has a bigger chance of failing sigh.. Honestly I really disliked the idols in the episode, arrogant and all... I know fans are elated over their idols win but I don't think they deserved such win considering that RM members are way older and disadvantaged..

Anyways, fighting Running Man!

Guest Zin21

It's not a real competition, it's a variety show. They're doing it for entertainment which means they are not really playing to win but to make it fun to watch.
Besides those idols were guests and guest typically get the special treatment. There's nothing wrong with that.

Hello guys..to be honest, i feel a lil sad n pity over the RM members who lost to the idol team. But at the same time agree with @Zin that this is a variety show. It is for us to laugh n have fun. I enjoy watching the RM team staffs. Two years together, they look like one big happy family now..  >:D< Hope the next episode will be more entertaining n get the highest rating..