[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest timpa

Yea. I was hoping the 100th special would either be just the cast or a return of Joongki/Lizzy. Or my pie in the sky wish... Yoon Eun Hye :)

I liked how when Suk-Jin was paired with Ji-Hyo in the girl group member episode he was happy about it. So the pairing works lol.

I think they only need a new member if Ji-Hyo leaves either permanently or for an extended period of time. It's also possible Kwang Soo could leave because of his drama.

We're coming up on the 2-year anniversary of Running Man and most contracts for variety shows typically run in either 3/6/12 month increments. Which means you could have their contracts running out and if they decide not to renew the show could need some new members.

Adding Yonghwa along with Lizzy returning could work. They're closer in age than the others, Yonghwa has always been a great guest and they are both from Busan.

Guest Chachi

Awww I saw the Fan cams and Kang Gary is sooo exhausted. I'm sure he is working alot lately because of his number 1 album. Hopefully the crew is taking care of him. ^_^

Guest olive_naTSuVIP

Everyone, can you give me a link where I can download full RM ep.62 with english subtitle? It's kinda hard for me to find the good one.. :(

Guest olive_naTSuVIP

You can find fully subbed versions of the episode (a few weeks behind) at

isub-squad

. You need to register in order to download the episodes you want/need.

Guest feychwan

Park Ji Sung is funny! One of the funnier guests on the show lately. He's a quick learner, since he's a RM fan. Can't wait for next week's eppy!!!

Guest timpa

There's no real confirmation on the appearance of Afterschool or the potential girl group 100th episode. As I mentioned 3 or 4 different fansites in Korea had various girl groups mentioned, but the filming of ep 99 won't be till tomorrow(or later today in Korea). If they're filming Ep 99 and 100 together it will be Mon & Tues I guess. So pics should be out within a day or two.

Today was ep 97. Ep 98 I believe was filmed before today's episode, but they wanted to air the rest of the Park Ji Sung stuff and the Thailand trip so this was rushed to editing.

Ep 98 is with actors Lee Tae Gon and Im Ho and will air next week.

Guest timpa

I have yet to see any Korean sites talking about Lizzy returning. So far the only place is an english k-pop site which didn't list any sources. Is it possible that it came from Afterschool's fanclub and got relayed there? I suppose, but until I see something from another source I remain skeptical.

I wouldn't be shocked if there are changes to the cast in the next month or so because as I speculated before I believe some of their contracts are coming up for renewal. I don't see any chance of YJS, HaHa, or JSJ leaving. If I had to break it down

Almost 0% chance of leaving: YJS, JSJ, Haha. They're all variety/MC types and this is their most successful show.
Very slight (10-20% chance): Jong-Kook, Gary, Kwang-Soo. Both the first two are singers and KJK is having a comeback...Plus we don't know the full extent of how his health is. Gary (and Gil) have often said they want to focus on music so there's a chance he could leave. I don't expect it to happen so I have them both down as slight. Kwang-Soo is an actor and is having a drama this summer. No idea how large of a role he has.
Highest chance of leaving(not sure %): Ji-Hyo. She gets leading actress parts and some of that is due to the 'resurgence' of her career through Running Man and the love she gets on the show. The downside is that when she gets those parts its really exhausting for lead actors in Korea. If she has another drama or movie filming planned in the future after her current movie finishes she may decide to leave because of it.

From someone who has been watching Korean variety shows for 7 or 8 years when you have a mixed cast of comedians/singers/actors it is usually the singers and actors who leave the show before it finishes because of outside projects. I really hope that doesn't happen with Running Man since this cast is perfect, but I do agree that it would be wise to add an 8th member (and a female at that) because even if Ji Hyo doesn't leave permanently she will definitely miss some episodes.

I agree, Ji-Hyo would be the most likely the person that would leave, if someone from RM is leaving.  She's just so busy with her career and her  CEO boyfriend.
JSJ could also leave, maybe because of the physical requirements.  

I believe that YJS, JK, Haha, Gary, and Kwang-Soo have essential inputs to the show in their special way.  

Guest Khai

jae suk can't leave the show... look what happen to 1n2d after kang ho dong gone... they have to ended season 1... and create season 2, the new beginning.
I got mix feeling about Lizzy return to the show... we try before but it seem not work well... She kinda disappear... but maybe 2nd chance give a different result...
I'm kinda love that JiHyo the only girl in running man... JiHyo really got strong persona even in the beginning of the show... and it grow as the running man keep running... And you kinda saw that all the running man member love her... they always call her name and take care of her... especially jaesuk... Even she keep bully and hit gwangsoo but they look very close together... JiHyo also give it all for running man... even how busy she is, she always make room for running man recording... I remember when they in china, that JongGook said that JiHyo busy but her schedule on Monday are empty. That mean that she always reserve her Monday with running man schedule. She miss a couple episode because she is sick but she still back... I believe that if she have any project she still do the same but maybe she will miss more episode but she never leave the show... 

Guest mugita

There is NO article from Korean sites about the 100th episode filming nor about Lizzy returning as a permanent member.
Personally, I hope no one leaves the show. I love the chemistry they have right now. They've become so comfortable around each other and it's funny just to watch them interact among members. I don't think they need to add a new female member but if they really felt the necessity to do so, please no Lizzy.
I don't have anything against her but like some of you have mentioned before, she was fun to watch as a guest but not as a member. Perhaps if she remained longer at that time, she might have found her own spotlight. But that moment has long gone so why still bother?
For the 100th episode, that would be great if it's match between RM and all the aces from past episodes including of course the one and only Choi Min Soo ; )