[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest timpa

yeah, just 6 members, YJS go back to korea today,

because he have a schedule on wednesday

Running Man with no YJS? That's just inconceivable!

Hmm. Is it a Happy Together recording? If I remember I think KBS likes to record some of their variety shows on Wed's. I think both IY and HT are Wed.

Guest Cailne

Running Man with no YJS? That's just inconceivable!

Hmm. Is it a Happy Together recording? If I remember I think KBS likes to record some of their variety shows on Wed's. I think both IY and HT are Wed.

i don't know, but in press con he said he gonna back today..

here read this :

Looks like the Running Man staff put KJK and YJS with PJS to make sure he gets the center of attention just like what they did to Sohee. Thailand to Running Man staff is some kind of promised land to them, as the first visit to the country brought unexpected welcome and gave the show boost in ratings since then.

And it looks like PJS really liked his first outing to variety program, as this witness shows:

They did a tug of war, and PJS's team won. They were going out and the several girls were shouting "you are so cool" at them. PJS smiled and put his hand up high and shouted "A person who is feeling very shy right now!" at YJS. YJS was surprised and stared at him for a second and then laughed. PJS laughed and asked him "Why aren't you adding something?" It gave a big laugh to the people around the area.

In the interviews they said:

PJS: I now realized how much people who do variety programs work hard to give people big laughs after filming with them and felt amazed. They have different energy and positives than me.

YJS: I am so thankful to PJS and decided to come here to show it. It was fun with him, and was good to see him working hard, and be together personally. (While filming) I felt he is indeed worldly superstar. I will go to Thailand with him but feel dissappointed because I have a schedule on Wednesday and cannot be together on the (soccer) ground. I have to return tomorrow (22nd) but wish it will be fun and meaningful time with PJS.

HH: I am PJS's devoted fan. I feel honored to talk to him besides me. I get to participate in Asian Dream Cup. I feel honored to go to Thailand with him and stand on the same ground with him.

Gary: It is an honor in my life that PJS is sitting besides me. I will perform good on the field. I love you, Captain Park.

KJK: I have been his fan for a long time. I did FC Shootdori before (in 2006 with Happy Sunday). I am interested in youth soccer. We get to go with him this time and hope we can be helpful. I Love you PJS.

Guest timpa

^lol Park Ji Sung is even doing YJS's space controller phrases haha. That's awesome.

It's always cool when you see the celebrities who you can tell have watched Running Man then appear on the show.

Guest mugita

Yes, all of them have come to Thailand.

They are currently filming at different places in Bangkok.

There will be a press con about the Asian Dream Cup later today and the match will take place tomorrow.

viewimageej.jpg

scaledphptn0server858fis.jpg

scaledphptn0server876fi.jpg

Credit: sjh gall, Running man Thailand 런닝맨 fb page, imdadaz19

I had my hopes up that Joongki might probably guest in this upcoming episode too but looks like he's in Thailand exclusively for the football match...

Guest mugita

Read from twitter that Yoo Jae Suk didn't participate in today's filming and that he already went back to Korea.

Don't know if it was an urgent schedule or a personal matter but I hope he's well.

EDIT: From the press con in Bangkok Ji Suk Jin said that Jae Suk had an urgent schedule in Korea so he caught the flight early in the morning (22/5/12) back to Korea.

Some captures from today's SBS sport news about the filming in Thailand.

No Jae Suk : ( ... so Park Ji Sung was in charge of the MC.

viewimageqi.jpg

viewimageqm.jpg

Credit: yjs gall.

omg no Yoo Jae Suk? :( but well if there is Park Ji Sung and Song Joong Ki + IU as guests, I guess there won't be a problem right? haha.

Guest Boymen

[Project] Running Man 2 Years Anniversary

Hello Runners! Running Man's 2nd Anniversary is nearing and so, The Running Man Cast (@RunningManCast on Twitter), together with other Twitter RM fanbases are doing a project to celebrate this wonderful milestone! We're planning to send gifts to the cast of Running Man and the PD himself (@PDjay) has assured us that he'll make sure the gifts reach the member. So do join us in celebrating the fun and laughter given to us by the Running Man by donating/sending messages/cards! Visit this blog for more details!

tumblr_m3x02ySitQ1rusniro1_500.gif

578845635.jpg?key=620874

578845612.jpg?key=620874

578845582.jpg?key=620874

Guest FluffyBunnyPwn

Wow next week's running man...

Since they were all wearing yellow jerseys, they remind me of Team Shaolin from Shaolin Soccer, hahahahahaha.

Guest hilman11

so, how many episode will be for running man with PJS as guest?

I hope they will be funny,,hehehe

Guest timpa

so, how many episode will be for running man with PJS as guest?

I hope they will be funny,,hehehe

Sounds like at least 3 episodes to me. This week is the Shaolin Soccer type superpowered soccer episode which was taped before they went to Thailand. Then once they got in Thailand YJS was there for one taping with PJS and then after YJS had to go back to Korea PJS was still there for a taping of an episode without YJS.

Guest jaeh0lic

hi, just wanna to ask, appreciate it if u can help me ^^

i wonder bout the song in ep 94

the song is played after haha reading letter in the opening

thank you so much before ^^

Guest tikamicizia

kim dong ryul - etude of memory.. my fave song ^^,, it's introduction of architecture's OST too..

Guest klaudcl

hello runners...please watch my video on running man member: yoo jae suk

don't forget to like favorite and subscribe

Hi Runners!

I found some fancams of the Asian Dream Cup and one comment said that Jae-suk wasn't there coz he became father of a girl, his second child then. I don't know if it's true though.

Here is fancam of the Running Men. They had a lot of fun and yayyyyy for Kim Jong Kook, Gary and Joong Ki!!! I bet they had the time of their lives.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FPomrQ681cc&feature=relmfu

cr. to uploader

There are more fancams. For example Kwang Soo got the crowd to do a Laola wave. :)

Guest FluffyBunnyPwn

OMFG, I knew this episode was gonna be Shaolin Soccer-ish. Haha's power was freaking awesome, and Gary was just flat out hilarious throughout that soccer match.